R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any options that are best for women?
Assuming diet and training are on point for your goals, I would start out simple. Something like forskolin 95. My fiancé is an amateur kick boxer (her dad was on the Olympic team) so she does that for cardio and weights with me. High protein, low carb/sodium diet with 1 cheat meal a week. Also uses protein, aminos, bcaas and forskolin. She loved her first run with forskolin so I had her try OxyMax xt and she is really enjoying it. Change in body comp, reduced appetite and mental clarity/focus in the gym.

If it's your first time using these types of supplements, I recommend starting with a non stimulant like forskolin and go from there.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If she's looking for a fat burner, Assass1nate from Olympus Labs would be my pick. Got one for my wife and pretty good result. The ingredient profile is pretty damn awesome. Plus she's wasn't all wired up like other stimulant based fat burners.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS LEAN EDGE is a non stim fat burner that can be stacked with any of the aforementioned products.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any options that are best for women?
If something as simple as losing "weight", then anything that causes water loss. If differentiating and actually wanting FAT loss, then there are many options. I say that because one CAN lose BODYFAT and yet the SCLE weight may not change if muscle mass is also being gained, even if girths get smaller and one appears leaner/smaller.

Seriously though, the best thing though is NOT to look to supplements, but to ensure that TRAINING AND NUTRITION ARE INDIVIDUALIZED and set up optimally for the person in question. Supplements should be the FINAL piece of the puzzle and more ideal for experienced trainees and those looking for that "little extra help" when they've helped themselves as much as they can.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PES Shift or Norcodrene can be taken by women. If you're looking for a lean cut while maintaining muscle I would add in FD2 to whatever you choose.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is her diet? How long has she been training?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS Lean Edge can enhance any stimulant usage as another pathway for weight loss, provided diet and training are where they should be.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the most part, it'll be the same stuff that's good for guys. Are you looking for stimmed? Non-stim? Looking primarily for appetite suppression? Energy? Fat burning first and foremost?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also look into TTA-500 its a ppar modulator

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Non stim, appetite suppression/fat burning.. diet is solid, 3-4 days per week training.. forskolin 95 looks interesting, have people had good results with tta-500? Haven't heard of it

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Non stim, appetite suppression/fat burning.. diet is solid, 3-4 days per week training.. forskolin 95 looks interesting, have people had good results with tta-500? Haven't heard of it
Forskolin is a good compound for body composition. Stacks well with most things too.

Look into Assass1nate too. It's a non-stim GDA + fat burner. Very comprehensive as far as fat burning properties go. Some people get more appetite suppression off of it than others...most of the heavy hitters in that category are stimmed.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin is good stuff. There are several good non stim options out there. Lean Edge and DCP 2.0 come to the top of my head first. Here is some good info on forskolin for you. If you cannot find a stim free option with forskolin, purchase it separately, PES makes it.

First off, congrats on the weight loss!

As mentioned and posted above, Oxymax XT is a great option. Not only from a fat burning standpoint, but also from a mood enhancement and appetite suppression one as well.

Whatever supplement you decide one, I would look for anything with at least 50mg of forskolin, which Oxymax XT has. Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone who tries to sell you a "fat burner designed for women" is full of **** and disregard anything they try to tell you.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Assuming diet and training are on point for your goals, I would start out simple. Something like forskolin 95. My fiancé is an amateur kick boxer (her dad was on the Olympic team) so she does that for cardio and weights with me. High protein, low carb/sodium diet with 1 cheat meal a week. Also uses protein, aminos, bcaas and forskolin. She loved her first run with forskolin so I had her try OxyMax xt and she is really enjoying it. Change in body comp, reduced appetite and mental clarity/focus in the gym.

If it's your first time using these types of supplements, I recommend starting with a non stimulant like forskolin and go from there.
dont go low sodium on low carbs. You will feel like crap.
Add some himalaya salt to everything you eat. You need the electrolytes (if no high bp)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont go low sodium on low carbs. You will feel like crap.
Add some himalaya salt to everything you eat. You need the electrolytes (if no high bp)
She feels great every single day :)

jbuenavides

Awards
I am drinking Teami Blend in the morning, I find it effective but still you need to work out and have a healthy meal plan.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...don't make me come in here and say BMP!

Also Lean Edge. DCP.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS lean edge is what I would reccomend for sure. the new version is one of only 2 supps that have ever put any dent in my hunger so that alone is worth it. for me, i've seen solid recomp results even with the last few weeks being "holiday diet" style ha.

TTA-500 is also a great option (and can be stacked)... I usually try to run it towards the end of a long cut as its a nice finisher without any stims... just make sure to stay WELL hydrated as even with the added electrolytes, cramping can be a real issue in the summertime or if you get too close to dehydrated.