Best Supp for Greens

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a great Multivitamin/Greens or Just multivitamin to add to the stack, just want do my best to stay healthy. Thanks?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gaia is worth a look from chaos and pain. Simple greens and fruits product. About to go on buy one get one this weekend.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gaia is worth a look from chaos and pain. Simple greens and fruits product. About to go on buy one get one this weekend.
Might have to give this a try, I am thinking of using a greens supplement in place of Kale in my smoothies to add more nutrients. I wasn't a big fan of Orange Triad + Greens flavor, but I was just drinking it in water.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might have to give this a try, I am thinking of using a greens supplement in place of Kale in my smoothies to add more nutrients. I wasn't a big fan of Orange Triad + Greens flavor, but I was just drinking it in water.
I use Gaia every day and I will never get sick of the flavor

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange greens is what I was using before gaia. I did like the spearmint flavor but certain things like barley grass, Spirulina and all the wheat grass they have in there are HARD to flavor. Plus the potential allergy concern for most people is why I personally shy against recommending it. Awesome profile but if I'm going to take Spirulina I'll take it in capsules. Although those who take it, keep taking it. It's a really bomb product. However....

Gaia has what I'm looking for basically. A multi vit blend, a multi berry blend(people forget that fruit is a superfood powerhouse) and the veggies I care most about. Carrots, broccoli and sweet potato. In extract form they tend to have less gi effects too which is great because broccoli can give some users gas. No extra frill stuff to drive up the cost and 100% transparent label.

I currently use gaia in both straight up mixed with water form , baking and smoothies. Next I'll try throwing it in with some whey in my oats.

Oh and I almost forgot, my wife has recently found out that she is allergic to mold, grass and other goodies and has to take an antihistamine forever. Mind you this is a quality of life thing but she was unknowingly going around getting sinus headaches for years. That's why I had to learn about the different things that could be potential allergy bombs and greens powders are #1 supplement wise. So unless you know for 100% that you aren't allergic to grass I would suggest asking for a sample of green powders that contain wheatgrass and see how you feel before buying. Learned that lesson last year.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Millennium Sports Mycogreen is my go to, I used it over five years ago, Im using it currently. So many to quality ingredients in it and is what I recommend. I 've used reds and greens from AI Sports for a while. Orange triad with greens looks good.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Controlled Labs Orange Triad with Greens is my recommendation.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely check out orange triad by CL like others have already suggested. Great multi with joint formula.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Never had OT + greens but I have used SAN green supreme fusion and phytoform from Prime nutrition...

lanceklein

Awards
I'm for OT and greens too. Flavor is pretty rough but that's it

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
What about Superfood from Biotest? I know they have an embarrassing amt of hype for a lot of their products, but that one seems quality.

dcittadini

Awards
Nutra Forme CytoGreens has been the best out of the few I've tried. Noticed a tangible difference in endurance when taken in the morning. Liked the taste as well

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know redcon1 has one coming out soon as well/.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Millennium Sports Mycogreen is my go to, I used it over five years ago, Im using it currently. So many to quality ingredients in it and is what I recommend. I 've used reds and greens from AI Sports for a while. Orange triad with greens looks good.
Nothing comes close. It tastes gross, but it has more greens, more immune factors, and less kitchen sink (50mg this 35mg that). I've also been using it for years, and it's fantastic. Just went to buy more yesterday to find you're oos, gotta wait 2 weeks. I need some RagNOrok stim-free too, been a few years since I tried that.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing comes close. It tastes gross, but it has more greens, more immune factors, and less kitchen sink (50mg this 35mg that). I've also been using it for years, and it's fantastic. Just went to buy more yesterday to find you're oos, gotta wait 2 weeks. I need some RagNOrok stim-free too, been a few years since I tried that.
Im taking the pill version. Yup, Ragnorok is good stuff