Best stim free nootropics to replace caffeine/stims

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Haven't taken a stim break in probably a year and a half. Can't go 12 hours without caffeine or ephedrine. Anyone got a nootropic or nootropic stack that I can use to help get off of stims and maybe use instead of stims in the future for focus, motivation, and staying awake?

stan08

Awards
Haven't taken a stim break in probably a year and a half. Can't go 12 hours without caffeine or ephedrine. Anyone got a nootropic or nootropic stack that I can use to help get off of stims and maybe use instead of stims in the future for focus, motivation, and staying awake?
Back when I used to take Huperzine A (SNS brand) it provided plenty of energy and focus. If I took it too late in the day then I would have trouble sleeping. I had to stop taking it because it was too strong for me (got headaches). I really wish I could take it still because it was extremely effective and very cheap.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should look into a stack that combines Caffeine free Focus XT, Picamilon, and Glucuronolactone. This stack will provide you with focus and help you go stim free for a while.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely look into Stim free focus xt. Until 2 weeks ago, I was on a 6 week stim break after heavy heavy stim break. Made it waaay easier to handle. And tastes freaking delicious.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm currently on a stim break using Focus XT (Caffeine Free), and SNS' Glucuronolactone at 2 caps prior to lifting and it's been great. First stim break in months I mix my normal stuff with the Focus XT --- 3g Creatine mono, 3g GMS, Pre WO BCAA's and some Free Form Leucine
Many people have been enjoying the Glucuronolactone with Focus XT. It's one of our older and underrated SKU's.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
You should look into a stack that combines Caffeine free Focus XT, Picamilon, and Glucuronolactone. This stack will provide you with focus and help you go stim free for a while.
I have Picamilon and I get a monthly shipping of Focus XT, so I'll just switch to Caffeine free. I'll go pick up some Glucuronolactone when I start my stim break a week from Monday. That will be my first day! Yes, I already set the date and I'm sticking to it

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have Picamilon and I get a monthly shipping of Focus XT, so I'll just switch to Caffeine free. I'll go pick up some Glucuronolactone when I start my stim break a week from Monday. That will be my first day! Yes, I already set the date and I'm sticking to it
Perfect :) let us know how it goes for you!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Many people have been enjoying the Glucuronolactone with Focus XT. It's one of our older and underrated SKU's.
Such a good combo! I just started using gluc and its awesome.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
what are the effects of gluco?didnt seem to be a wellknown supp
To be honest, it never really triggered my interest initially but after actually giving it a shot, man did I wish I started using it earlier.

xLGx

Awards
Stim-free Focus XT, no doubt.

Or if you want to make your own, CDP Choline/Alpha GPC + ALCAR. Some other underrated suggestions in here as well.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haleo MindSet without a doubt is the best out there.