Unanswered Best Stim-Free Fat Burner

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking for the best stim-free fat burner there is, all I’ve been hearing of is Evomuse DCP, but I can’t seem to find it anywhere. So what’s the best there is? The reason I want stun free is because I’m very sensitive to stims.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
WG Nutrition Thermo-Vol. I have been using it for the past 7-8 weeks and it has definitely helped. Best stim free ingredient profile out there IMO.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Below are two threads with similar questions. I'd scroll through those threads for some options.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WG Nutrition Thermo-Vol. I have been using it for the past 7-8 weeks and it has definitely helped. Best stim free ingredient profile out there IMO.
Agree, not used yet but I don’t think there’s anything out there that can beat that profile.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
EF Slim

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking for the best stim-free fat burner there is, all I’ve been hearing of is Evomuse DCP, but I can’t seem to find it anywhere. So what’s the best there is? The reason I want stun free is because I’m very sensitive to stims.
check out SNS Lean Edge. It can also be stacked with TTA-500 for one of the most unique stacks around.

I personally try to run TTA every year as it always has treated me well after a long stim burning cycle

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Think I’m going with the WG
That stuff looks weak as hell. Just some ashwagandha and forskolin etc..

Where’s the fat burner part? That stuff is “hormonal” snake oil at best.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That stuff looks weak as hell. Just some ashwagandha and forskolin etc..

Where’s the fat burner part? That stuff is “hormonal” snake oil at best.
Better than what you posted. 🤷‍♂️

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Better than what you posted. 🤷‍♂️
Disagree 100%.

What I posted actually has **** that works in it. It’s a mixture of GDAs, appetite suppressant, and T2.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
LOL what? The profile for Thermo Vol is stacked

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL what? The profile for Thermo Vol is stacked
Don’t even try to argue. I knew I shouldn’t comment but I did. OW believes in some of the broiest ingredients but apparently dislikes a formula with ingredients actually shown to have benefits in studies. 🤷‍♂️

Keep your unstandardized run of the mill GDA as the peak of non stim fat loss tho!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don’t even try to argue. I knew I shouldn’t comment but I did. OW believes in some of the broiest ingredients but apparently dislikes a formula with ingredients actually shown to have benefits in studies. 🤷‍♂️

Keep your unstandardized run of the mill GDA as the peak of non stim fat loss tho!
Ingredients like berberine and ALA etc are pure... they don’t need standardization. Berberine is stronger than metformin. Vanadyl Sulfate is one of the strongest insulin mimetics there are.

But you must mean the two extractives.

Enjoy your mixture of fractionally effective herbal medicines I guess? Golly, a 4% increase in nutrient partitioning. I’m gonna get shredded for sure!

I’ll stick with the actual drugs.

(Broiest ingredients over proven ones? Like ksm66 and grains of paradise over berberine and vanadyl sulfate you mean?)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll stick with the actual drugs
And this is what it boils down to. You admit you can’t get results without some ridiculous drug combos so not sure how relevant your thoughts are on these things.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And this is what it boils down to. You admit you can’t get results without some ridiculous drug combos so not sure how relevant your thoughts are on these things.
Yes. Drugs. Like T2, vanadyl sulfate, berberine...

The product I recommended is definitely the stronger of the two in question by far. Only a total fucking moron would argue otherwise.

Moreover, OP is a steroid user. He knows when he’s been ripped off.

I’m not going to let him get ripped off. Thermo vol is a ripoff.

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guess I should’ve just said iLipo treatments...

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Evolution nutritions Lean Mode actually looks preety decent for only 14 bucks at Walmart, what you guys think
IMG_4102.JPG

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m not to sensitive to stims, but I definitely don’t wanna run anything with ephedra,DMAA or eria Jarensis, but I do wanna pick up a stim fat burner for morning with a non stim one at night. That’s why I’m thinking about taking these two by Evolution Nutrition can get them both at Walmart for under 30$
IMG_4102.JPG
IMG_4103.JPG

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not to sensitive to stims, but I definitely don’t wanna run anything with ephedra,DMAA or eria Jarensis, but I do wanna pick up a stim fat burner for morning with a non stim one at night. That’s why I’m thinking about taking these two by Evolution Nutrition can get them both at Walmart for under 30$ View attachment 183133View attachment 183134
Ehhhhhhhhhh that one I said sucked is probably better than those.

Seriously though you should try that Slim. I am. On its way now. Should be pretty nice with the rest of my cut when it happens.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ehhhhhhhhhh that one I said sucked is probably better than those.

Seriously though you should try that Slim. I am. On its way now. Should be pretty nice with the rest of my cut when it happens.
What’s it called again EF Slim? I can’t find it anywhere

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s it called again EF Slim? I can’t find it anywhere
Enhanced Formulations Slim

Ripper sent me a free bottle to try. It looks pretty sexy to me.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m not to sensitive to stims, but I definitely don’t wanna run anything with ephedra,DMAA or eria Jarensis, but I do wanna pick up a stim fat burner for morning with a non stim one at night. That’s why I’m thinking about taking these two by Evolution Nutrition can get them both at Walmart for under 30$
I find the EVL products to be pretty weak. If you’re in Walmart, walk a couple steps down and grab Hydroxycut Elite Sport or Hardcore (avoid platinum).

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Some great ones here ^
Cannibal carnage is my daily go to and usually drink it pre and intro and love the sweat it gives me.
Cannibal claw works off your thyroid and gives a great non stim boost of energy

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really liked CNP Cannibal Claw

Last edited:
stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS higenamine, SNS TTA-500 and reduce xt

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would hit like on all your guys responds but......... Thank you guys for all your suggestions truly appreciate it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a few bottles of DCP here, if you're interested.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Evomuse DCP/Brite, Vicious Labs Ember(highest T2 I have seen), SNS TTA-500, topical B-AET from Iron-Legion

Use any of the above, or all if you wanna get crazy, with a good GDA(I like berberine) and you should be set.

Carnitine, not the PO kind, works but this is not the correct section to discuss that.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another one for WG Thermo-Vol. I think there is going to be a new DCP version released in the near future that I’m patiently waiting for lol

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is everyone finding TTA? I can't find it anywhere

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where is everyone finding TTA? I can't find it anywhere
Unless you can find a retailer that had some in stock from our last run, you won't be able to. The reason is that there were only a couple of places that made legit TTA raw materials and one had stopped previously and the other got closed down by the Chinese government last year when China implemented tougher pollution laws. Several raw material suppliers have since tried to make TTA raw materials and its apparently pretty hard to do at a high percentage purity. We are very picky on quality standards and the couple that we've tested within the last year tested out in the low 90% range and that isn't good enough for us. We have several places trying to get this right and if they do, we will offer it again.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The purge thermo X is phenomenal

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iron Legion Invictus (topical b-AET), and it stacks well with just about any other fat burner available.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless you can find a retailer that had some in stock from our last run, you won't be able to. The reason is that there were only a couple of places that made legit TTA raw materials and one had stopped previously and the other got closed down by the Chinese government last year when China implemented tougher pollution laws. Several raw material suppliers have since tried to make TTA raw materials and its apparently pretty hard to do at a high percentage purity. We are very picky on quality standards and the couple that we've tested within the last year tested out in the low 90% range and that isn't good enough for us. We have several places trying to get this right and if they do, we will offer it again.
I've earlier purchased TTA from "Bulkpowders".
Good or poor quality?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've earlier purchased TTA from "Bulkpowders".
Good or poor quality?
I tried to search for my post where I talked about that a great deal in another thread. Some people were questioning their quality. I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe they bought before the main factory ran out and were just selling thru stock.

TTA is a raw material that a company definitely needs to test each batch of and not rely on supplier COA's because it is apparently very difficult to achieve a high level of purity when making it. And that information comes directly from manufacturing plants that have tried.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778
Are your new Synephrine in Syn-30 more potent than the hcl version?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778
Are your new Synephrine in Syn-30 more potent than the hcl version?
Advantra-Z has more data on it than the HCl version but in my opinion, they are likely very close to the same in terms of effects that you will feel.