Best steroids for construction work?

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I work long hours and I am looking for any anabolic chemicals/sarms/whatever that might give me more energy and make it easier to get through work. I know test is supposed to boost your energy a bit. I also heard boldenone is good for that. Anything else?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trest, winstrol, and epi andro come to mind... but yea EQ makes a horse run fast, but i dont know how you would survive the hunger through the day.. u got to be careful of the overall doses as well. too much of anything can make you lethargic. have you ever tried the epiandro? its a pretty energetic phermone. and its legal. even if you never had luck with the andros before, the topicals companies make today are super effective and release slowly into the body so maybe that would be ideal.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not the answer you want (you just wanna take something and feel great all day) but I’d be looking at why I was struggling.

probably not eating enough bro.
Problem with taking any prohormone, sarm, ppar or aas is that you can’t do it forever and then youll be really fucked.

as above lots of this stuff (especially orals) can make you lethargic so that’s gonna be an issue.

test at a trt dose to put you mid to high range would be great only if you have low test (for which you should try and get trt prescribed)

if you don’t have low test I’d defo be looking at the natural solutions though (diet, sleep, hydration, even amino acids throughout the day etc)

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
primo, EQ and GH would be my picks for stuff like that. Hard to say. None of them were really designed for that type of situation.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would sale good ole testosterone would be a great start. Then, if you're not worried about your hair, something DHT based to really increase your strength like Masteron or Winstrol could be great additions.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d recommend GW at 20 mg. Yeah you’d want to take a break from it after 4-6 weeks for a while, but it’s something you can immediately get benefits from, and from personal experience, there is no lethargy or crappy sides. Just pure endurance. Made me feel like a cyborg.

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d recommend GW at 20 mg. Yeah you’d want to take a break from it after 4-6 weeks for a while, but it’s something you can immediately get benefits from, and from personal experience, there is no lethargy or crappy sides. Just pure endurance. Made me feel like a cyborg.
what is GW?

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trest, winstrol, and epi andro come to mind... but yea EQ makes a horse run fast, but i dont know how you would survive the hunger through the day.. u got to be careful of the overall doses as well. too much of anything can make you lethargic. have you ever tried the epiandro? its a pretty energetic phermone. and its legal. even if you never had luck with the andros before, the topicals companies make today are super effective and release slowly into the body so maybe that would be ideal.
Thanks bro. I just got my vials of test in the mail and I have about a half bottle of epi andro left

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sodium/potassium/carb drinks at regular intervals, as well as getting enough food through the day. Think Karbolyn with Morton’s Lite Salt added and keeping trail mix at hand.

You cannot overstate the importance of hydration and blood sugar regulation during prolonged manual exertion, especially in the heat. It is PARAMOUNT for sustained energy levels.