Best stem for High Volume

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
What's the best stim to throw together with High Volume? Weather its a pre workout or stand alone stim.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be your typical boring and non-sexy answer, but there's nothing wrong with throwing in a 200mg caffeine pill. High Volume is a great non-stim, and it would be very inexpensive to take an SNS caffeine tab or something alongside.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iForce Maxout would be a good choice or 1/2 scoop of Mesomorph.

Of course if you want to go bare bones and basic (cheap), go with a cup of coffee or a caffeine tab.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Caffeine caps are cheap. Boosted is a pretty strong energy pill to add that's cheap.
Yohimbine is another standalone if you dont get anxiety from it.

Preworkout wise there's options everywhere depending on your stim tolerance.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
The strongest I have tried is Mesomorph. DMAA just hits you stronger then caffeine. However, I have heard that of people crashing after using it.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Was leaning towards Mesomorph, I guess from what i read stem wise thats about as good as it gets, and would work with HV

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would only caution the use of a stimulant preworkout that has nitrates in it because high volume also has nitrates in it.....first thing that popped into my head with caffeine tabs

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Guess I could just use the HV and finish up some Oxy Max xt I have.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely the new HyperMax XT. Only a single scoop is needed for an intense amount of energy and focus. Whereas people could go with 1.5-2 scoops with the older version, I have not seen a single person needing to go above a single scoop. This is due to the high amount of caffeine and Eria Jarensis Extract which not only gives you energy, but great focus and a euphoric feeling. The pump is real too at a single scoop. If you do not need a lot of stims, a half scoop with a full scoop of HV will provide energy and nice pumps, one scoop of each will be great energy and epic pumps If you would like some samples, send me a PM.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess I could just use the HV and finish up some Oxy Max xt I have.
Sounds like a nice combo. OxyMax and HV has always treated me well, just never ran together.

If you are looking for stim based, have you tried the newest HyperMax XT? It's a 1 scoop product that provides strong clean energy, great pump, focus, endurance. Basically what we all want in a pre.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/2 scoop mesomorph would be awesome. That gets my vote.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I stacked HV with something the other day actually.... it was either max out or gameday.... think it was gameday.

dorks/blue frost. Pretty epic workout for shoulders

thewingnut13

Awards
Two 200mg caffeine tabs with 1.5 scoops high volume here.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Iforce original dexaprine pills, 65mg DMAA and 250 caffeine per pill, 60 servings:)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really depends on your budget. With the new formulation of alphamine, they're actually a great stack (84 scoops of goodies that includes leucine, LCLT, caffeine + a good dose of theanine). Otherwise a caffeine tab will suffice.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I am on two sides of this, you could always throw in a stim preworkout (mesomorph gets my vote)

BUT you could always just get caffeine tabs and use those, they are cheap and you can play around with the dosage to find you sweet spot

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just noticed Ant and I posted at the same time yesterday. Great minds must think alike.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend the caffeine tabs to go with High Volume