Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am thinking :
Test+tren+var
I did my last bench press comp on 300 test, 300eq and 50 winni. Benched 370 in the 198lb class.

2 years earlier on test, eq, dienolone, superdrol totaling 1100mg week and I only benched 353 @220lbs

The training is way more important then the stack. If yiur gonna use tren ace and a oral then save those for the last 4 weeks

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did my last bench press comp on 300 test, 300eq and 50 winni. Benched 370 in the 198lb class.

2 years earlier on test, eq, dienolone, superdrol totaling 1100mg week and I only benched 353 @220lbs

The training is way more important then the stack. If yiur gonna use tren ace and a oral then save those for the last 4 weeks
I was gonna say training and steak earlier, but didn’t bother. I just have a feeling this guy will ignore it anyway.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ate they gonna fight? I'd like to see anadrol vs. SD in a fight to the death
In vigorous Steve's epic steroid battle I believe anadrol beat superdrol but in the end of course Steve said var will always win. Can you believe I've never tried superdrol? @Smont Which do you like better anadrol or superdrol? As far as towards the end of a cut? Was thinking about trying it at the end of August for like 10 days. I'm just always hesitant on trying new compounds when I already know what works for me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In vigorous Steve's epic steroid battle I believe anadrol beat superdrol but in the end of course Steve said var will always win. Can you believe I've never tried superdrol? @Smont Which do you like better anadrol or superdrol? As far as towards the end of a cut? Was thinking about trying it at the end of August for like 10 days. I'm just always hesitant on trying new compounds when I already know what works for me
I don't think either one of them is gonna do you any justice in 10 days at the end of a cut unless you were using it to fill out or carb up (SD) is probably better with a shitload of carbs in a short time. I guess personal response is going to vary and make the difference in choice, I'd lean twords SD to fill out over a week or 2 and I'd lean twords anadrol for a longer run 5-6 weeks

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think either one of them is gonna do you any justice in 10 days at the end of a cut unless you were using it to fill out or carb up (SD) is probably better with a shitload of carbs in a short time. I guess personal response is going to vary and make the difference in choice, I'd lean twords SD to fill out over a week or 2 and I'd lean twords anadrol for a longer run 5-6 weeks
Perfect that actually answers both of my questions.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest the kind of PED to come in uninvited, sucker punch the about to be the winner to the back of the head with a steel folding chair.
Then Tren comes in and challenges Trest to a Superfight, but it has to only be one round because he gets short of breath.🥴

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am thinking :
Test+tren+var
This is the best stack if you are limited on what weight you can gain.

Anadrol, Dbol, Superdrol and/or Trest are better options if you can gain significant weight (like if you don’t care what you weigh in at). Something like Test and then perhaps some Trest or Anadrol on top the last 6-8 weeks, then Dbol or Sdrol or Anadrol (if not already using) the last 10-14 days.

The trick is to pick drugs you believe you do the best on. Dbol may be weaker than Sdrol, but if you can eat better on it then it’s the better option for you to produce the best result.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is the best stack if you are limited on what weight you can gain.

Anadrol, Dbol, Superdrol and/or Trest are better options if you can gain significant weight (like if you don’t care what you weigh in at). Something like Test and then perhaps some Trest or Anadrol on top the last 6-8 weeks, then Dbol or Sdrol or Anadrol (if not already using) the last 10-14 days.

The trick is to pick drugs you believe you do the best on. Dbol may be weaker than Sdrol, but if you can eat better on it then it’s the better option for you to produce the best result.
Words of wisdom !!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anadrol is superior to superdrol for me just for the fact I feel great on it. Endurance is crazy and I can train for hours and feel great. Of coarse the pumps in the back can be annoying but same for superdrol. Superdrol works great but turns me into a zombie after a few weeks. I'd think halotestin would be what you want if you can't go up in weight but need strength but I never used it.