Best Stack Addition? Pes Alphamine or DS Craze

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Best Stack Addition? Pes Alphamine, DS Craze, or Pes Enhanced?

I was going to wait for PES Enhanced to come out and just order that but it seems like I would have to wait wayyy to long.Im looking for a honest opinion on which to order to add to my stack, I will be ordering one tomorrow.PES Alphamine or DS CrazeMy thoughts:Currently looking to drop about 2-3% bodyfat, while gaining about 3-4lbs of lean muscle over this run.(6-8 weeks)I will be slightly upping my calories over the course of this stack to help gain mass but will also be eating very clean.(my diet is really good)Looking for a pre workout that will give me good energy. (not concerned with pumps because I already own a few pump products)Not sure if I should buy Alphamine because of its appetite suppression. Not sure about Craze because I fear the stim might be alittle strong for me.This stack is all i can afford right now and not looking to add anything else in except for a pre workout.My stack:FishoilOrange TriadPro Complex ProteinPurple WrathBio forgeErase Super Cissus...I also have Hemavol and Condense on hand for some select workouts. (taking a break from pump products)so what do you guys think?! Alphamine? or Craze?

junxbarry

Awards
craze is a pre workout
alphamine is a fat burner.

There's your answer

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced is out...

OP pm me email address and I will forward you the insider deal. Enhanced+erase+free shipping for 29.99! :)

I use alphamine as a daily fat burner and pre-workout. The product is incredibly versatile.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
I'm aware of that. Im not an idiot. Both will give me energy and will help me towards my goals. I asked which one would be a better addition to my stack. You did not answer my question.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Enhanced is out...

OP pm me email address and I will forward you the insider deal. Enhanced+erase+free shipping for 29.99! :)

I use alphamine as a daily fat burner and pre-workout. The product is incredibly versatile.

thanks! I'll PM you!

d1sc1ple

Awards
Since you have the Hemavol get the AlphaMine, they mix well together and you will have some of the best workouts of your life while leaning down and preserving your muscle mass if not building. I use AlphaMine as my pre workout and it is great, plus craze is really just an energy product anyways not enough of the other ingredients to be a comprehensive pre workout you will get more from the Alpha.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
They are two different types of products so you can't really compare them one is a fat burner the other is a stim.
So when it comes to what your goals are you have to see what you are trying to do. If you are trying to get pumps
then go with the one but if you are trying to burn fat then go with the other. It all depends on you bro. Good luck

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
already purchased my Enhanced, but I might just pick up a tub of Alphamine to see what everyone is raving about.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
already purchased my Enhanced, but I might just pick up a tub of Alphamine to see what everyone is raving about.
I think you'll love your Enhanced I loved my workouts on it. Plus you can't beat a free bottle of Erase and free shipping especially this day in age.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Got my package of Enhanced and Erase today! Cant wait to try it! Ill come back with an update later today! thanks livetolift!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my package of Enhanced and Erase today! Cant wait to try it! Ill come back with an update later today! thanks livetolift!
You may be the first person to post about receiving their insider package! Ha lucky guy, some will probably be jealous. ;)

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I hope you lose more weight than you wanted and gain more lean muscle [/jealous]

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So jealous! ;)

No problem bud.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Damn that's quick

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm aware of that. Im not an idiot. Both will give me energy and will help me towards my goals. I asked which one would be a better addition to my stack. You did not answer my question.
Lol

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Damn that's quick
I live in Orlando,fl and the PES facility is in Clearwater, fl. So shipping only took one day! I'll do a full mini review later today based on my initial impressions.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I live in Orlando,fl and the PES facility is in Clearwater, fl. So shipping only took one day! I'll do a full mini review later today based on my initial impressions.
Josh didn't personally drive it over? Ridiculous

Looking forward to that review

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice I'm sure lots of people will be curious to see one another's review of the product.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Once I place my next order hopefully Enhanced will be at the planet. Really looking forward to trying it and looking forward to the mini review coming.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Hey guys, sorry about the late reply. Tried Enhanced yesterday but due to lack of sleep and a few too many drinks the night before, I feel it would be unfair to review it based on my experience with it yesterday. I'm going to try it again in a few days and I'll be back for a review.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hey guys, sorry about the late reply. Tried Enhanced yesterday but due to lack of sleep and a few too many drinks the night before, I feel it would be unfair to review it based on my experience with it yesterday. I'm going to try it again in a few days and I'll be back for a review.
Keep is updated

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely in for the feedback bro.