Best SARMs? In your opinion

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just started my next cycle on CardaRip by Matrix Labs.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just started my next cycle on CardaRip by Matrix Labs.
Listen, I see you posted in another thread. Keep this in mind that carderine is not a sarm and is non hormonal. Sarms are hormonal and will shutdown your natural testosterone production and I've seen plenty of bloodwork to prove it.

The best 2 in my opinion are lgd and s23, s23 is also going to have the most side effects

I'm a rep for maresearchchems so if you live in the US or Canada then code (smont) gets you 15% off

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Listen, I see you posted in another thread. Keep this in mind that carderine is not a sarm and is non hormonal. Sarms are hormonal and will shutdown your natural testosterone production and I've seen plenty of bloodwork to prove it.

The best 2 in my opinion are lgd and s23, s23 is also going to have the most side effects

I'm a rep for maresearchchems so if you live in the US or Canada then code (smont) gets you 15% off

Wait, aren't you on ASF, too?

I agree, SARMS WILL shut you down. I have the blood work to prove it. If you want to get on TRT and have it covered by insurance (not recommending it), hop on SARMS. 😊

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I agree, SARMS WILL shut you down. I have the blood work to prove it. If you want to get on TRT and have it covered by insurance (not recommending it), hop on SARMS. 😊
What's asf?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
LOL sorry I'm getting my forums confused. 😁
I'm just maresearchchems, since February of this year so relative new to the company. But I've been using Mike's stuff for years. Will be malabs rep too as soon as he sends me the details.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a huge sarms advocate, but I definitely pick sarms over Andros with maybe the exception of a high doses epiandro transdermal.

I'm cutting right now doing very, very little weightlifting. Like 3 or 4 total exercises per week plus tire flips and boxing with extra cardio and the sarms (alongside 120mg testosterone) are doing a very good job at holding on to the muscle. The main reason I cut back to minimal lifting was that it was getting too hard to make my weight class

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I believe you. I called it a SARM because that’s what guy at the store said, and online sometimes it gets mentioned with the other SARMs.

Thank you. In that case, I will definitely have to give you some business. Question, why do you like LGD over Rad-140 in a stack with cardarine?

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm just maresearchchems, since February of this year so relative new to the company. But I've been using Mike's stuff for years. Will be malabs rep too as soon as he sends me the details.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a huge sarms advocate, but I definitely pick sarms over Andros with maybe the exception of a high doses epiandro transdermal.

I'm cutting right now doing very, very little weightlifting. Like 3 or 4 total exercises per week plus tire flips and boxing with extra cardio and the sarms (alongside 120mg testosterone) are doing a very good job at holding on to the muscle. The main reason I cut back to minimal lifting was that it was getting too hard to make my weight class
nice, I wrestle and coach so i get a lot of extra cardio others don’t get. Kind of like you with boxing.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote

i could take a natty test booster with it like optimize T to help with suppression?

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Test boosters will do absolutely nothing for stopping or even slightly slowing supression
good to know. So just run the LGD and Cardarine together then hit up a PCT?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The sarms will turn off the signal that tells your testicles to produce testosterone. For some ppl it's only mild, for others it's completely shut down to single digit numbers. The potential side effects after a cycle for anything hormonal is low testosterone, low or no libido, erection dysfunction, depression ect. Now keep in mind I'm naming the worst of the worst. Some ppl will experience none of those and recover on there own. But it's not really worth the gamble. Nolvadex tamoxifen is the same price as a test booster and will signal your testes to start producing again

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's up top, 3-4 post in. The link goes to lgd but you can navigate the site from there.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The sarms will turn off the signal that tells your testicles to produce testosterone. For some ppl it's only mild, for others it's completely shut down to single digit numbers. The potential side effects after a cycle for anything hormonal is low testosterone, low or no libido, erection dysfunction, depression ect. Now keep in mind I'm naming the worst of the worst. Some ppl will experience none of those and recover on there own. But it's not really worth the gamble. Nolvadex tamoxifen is the same price as a test booster and will signal your testes to start producing again
Very mild for me but I take everything you say seriously

I already gave you the link to the company I work for I thought, hold on
got it appreciate it

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
on my first week of Cardarine GW 50156 and LGD 4033 stack. Nothing to report other than feeling real good. My body seems to respond so well to SARMs. I drink a lot of water and never experiment with exceeding the dosage. No sides.

I got Nolvadex and Arimstage on hand for PCT when time comes

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
on my first week of Cardarine GW 50156 and LGD 4033 stack. Nothing to report other than feeling real good. My body seems to respond so well to SARMs. I drink a lot of water and never experiment with exceeding the dosage. No sides.

I got Nolvadex and Arimstage on hand for PCT when time comes
Exceeding what dosage?

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I heard too than OSTARINE is not (necessarily )a SARMs.

I'd like to use a combination OSTA+CARDA

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I believe you. I called it a SARM because that’s what guy at the store said, and online sometimes it gets mentioned with the other SARMs.

Thank you. In that case, I will definitely have to give you some business. Question, why do you like LGD over Rad-140 in a stack with cardarine?
Lgd is much better at building muscle then rad 140. For me personally, rad is a feel good sarm that gives me extra drive in the gym. But not a ton else. It's a good stacker.

To be fair I have experimented with most sarms in higher doses but rad I tend to keep low @ 15mg, maybe if I tried 30-40 I would have a different opinion

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I heard too than OSTARINE is not (necessarily )a SARMs.

I'd like to use a combination OSTA+CARDA
Osta is a sarm and probably the worst one. Shuts you down even tho it was not intended to, fucks up your bloodwork, liver and cholesterol. On paper everyone thought it was the best but we have all (most of us) discovered it's probably the most useless. Lots of negative side effects and very few positive results

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ppl also get some weird post cycle gyno issues with osta which makes no sense but I've heard too many ppl complain about it to not believe it

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ppl also get some weird post cycle gyno issues with osta which makes no sense but I've heard too many ppl complain about it to not believe it
OK but Without stacking with other products ?

Use alone or just with SR9009 Or Cardarine. This is unlikely to happen... Not just my opinion, but also feedback on various forums. Anyway, this is the first time I've heard of Gyno. Just somes low supress.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Use alone or just with SR9009 Or Cardarine. This is unlikely to happen... Not just my opinion, but also feedback on various forums. Anyway, this is the first time I've heard of Gyno. Just somes low supress.
Trust me, you can get gyno from Osta only.

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Trust me, you can get gyno from Osta only.

Well one disclaimer; you don't allways really know what you are getting, when buying sarms.
Ok in that sense. I don't wana use sarms for bodybuilding, more for a "fight" perspective ( MMA for example, or Soon BJJ ). Just need to be tonic and dry. Of course strength goes with it. No need to inflate to be too heavy.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not in that sense. I don't wana use sarms for bodybuilding, more for a "fight" perspective ( MMA for example, or Soon BJJ ). Just need to be tonic and dry. Of course strength goes with it. No need to inflate to be too heavy.
It doesn't matter what you use it for. Osta can and have created gyno for several users. Even with lower dosing. I'm not saying it would absolutely happen to you or to everyone, but it's a possibility you do not want to miss the info on.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
No pro, I take your opinion into account, but with this news, I'm not going to risk it.
I will rather look at the side of the means with less impactful effects

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Sr9009 does not work take an orally you have to inject it. 100% on that. The transdermal will work a little too. But oral does not.

And your opinion is 100% wrong I'm sorry. Used solo I've had guys send me there bloodwork after 2 weeks and everything is trash.

You can play all the guessing games you want but I have the blood work to see what's really going on

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And to be clear here I'm not saying it's a guarantee that anything is going to happen. Some people can run test and tren year round and have no issues. Someone else takes 10mg of a sarm or oral steroids or trt, whatever, and **** goes wrong

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
....if you want to get on TRT and have it covered by insurance (not recommending it), hop on SARMS. 😊
Why wouldn't you recommend getting TRT covered by insurance? :ROFLMAO:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why wouldn't you recommend getting TRT covered by insurance? :ROFLMAO:
No, I think what he's saying is get on sarms and f****** your testosterone levels with them and then go get put on trt I think he's not recommending that you do that lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No pro, I take your opinion into account, but with this news, I'm not going to risk it.
I will rather look at the side of the means with less impactful effects
If you want to avoid supressive hormones and are looking for something a step up from traditional supplements you basically have carderine and mk-677, you could probably get away with adding something like dermacrine at 3 pumps a day but that's no gurentee.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If you want to avoid supressive hormones and are looking for something a step up from traditional supplements you basically have carderine and mk-677, you could probably get away with adding something like dermacrine at 3 pumps a day but that's no gurentee.
Yhea, i agree what this, (Your speeches are like a slap of reality ).
I h'av order always, Cardarine and Ibutamoren. I go to order to Apex - AET - Triton - Stanogen may be Too SNS Inhibit E.
Somes muscle builder.

I have no idea what are the effetcs of Dermacrine ? Dhea ? ( i have Orale DHEA and 7KETO DHEA on bottle)

( I wouldn't use them all of that at the same time ).

I must make a TrainingPlan effective.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yhea, I'm right what this, (Your speeches are like a slap of reality ).
I h'av order always, Cardarine and Ibutamoren. I go to order to Apex - AET - Triton - Stanogen may be Too SNS Inhibit E.
Somes muscle builder.

I have no idea what are the effetcs of Dermacrine ? Dhea ? ( i have Orale DHEA and 7KETO DHEA on bottle)

( I wouldn't use them all of that at the same time ).

I must make a TrainingPlan effective.
The dheas you have are a little different than dermacrine.

Also let me know how you like triton. Supposed to be great for endurance and improve performance I'm hearing. I don't do a ton of natty supplements any more, just basics like vitamins, eaa, and creatine monohydrate occasionally, maybe a non stim thermogenic (I liked thermoamp by iconic formulations). But Triton is high on my to do list

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Les dheas que vous avez sont un peu différents de la dermacrine.

Faites-moi aussi savoir comment vous aimez triton. Censé être excellent pour l’endurance et améliorer les performances que j’entends. Je ne fais plus une tonne de suppléments natty, juste des basiques comme les vitamines, l’eaa et le monohydrate de créatine de temps en temps, peut-être un thermogénique non stim (j’ai aimé thermoampli par des formulations emblématiques). Mais Triton est en haut de ma liste de choses à faire
[/CITATION]

Ok pas de pro je vous dis mes impressions et mes sentiments. Je commanderai Triton au début du mois. Il arrivera très bientôt. Je vais attendre 1 semaine ou un peu plus avant de donner mon avis. J’essayais alors la dermacrine, un peu plus tard..

La même chose pour les suppléments. J’ai remarqué que j’ai une endurance un peu plus longue avec la créatine + Bcaa + Glutamine pendant les combats et les entraînements. J’ajoute à cela l’épicat et le myo. Pendant un certain temps, j’ai mangé beaucoup de suppléments pour rien.

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As @Smont mentioned, Dermacrine is great for stacking with most SARM cycles...will aid in keeping lethargy down, libido up, etc. If you really want some synergy and to feel AMAZING, grab some Alpha Four from Strong Supplements.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
No, I think what he's saying is get on sarms and f****** your testosterone levels with them and then go get put on trt I think he's not recommending that you do that lol.
Ha ha, yes, that's what I was saying. But I'm not actually recommending it! 😋

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Osta is a sarm and probably the worst one. Shuts you down even tho it was not intended to, fucks up your bloodwork, liver and cholesterol. On paper everyone thought it was the best but we have all (most of us) discovered it's probably the most useless. Lots of negative side effects and very few positive results
There's a new Ostarine now. It's called OTR-AC (mk-2866 ester). The main difference is that this product has a longer half life (10 times more) so it stays in the blood stream longer making for stable blood levels and reduced dosing frequency.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok no pro i tell you my my impressions and feelings. I will order Triton at the beginning of the month. It will arrive very soon. I will wait for 1 week or a little more before giving my review.I would then try dermacrine, a little later..

The same for supplements. I noticed that I have a little longer endurance with creatine + Bcaa + Glutamine during fights and training. I add to that epicat and myo. For a while I ate loads of supplements for nothing.
There's a new Ostarine now. It's called OTR-AC (mk-2866 ester). The main difference is that this product has a longer half life (10 times more) so it stays in the blood stream longer making for stable blood levels and reduced dosing frequency.
Doesn't personally interest me, I didn't like anything about osta to begin with. If someone did like osta though I can see that being appealing to them

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Rad140 + SR9009 TD is a great combo. Increased workout intensity, energy, and slight recomp. I got the idea from another board member.
When I hit another slimming phase, I'll do the same mix plus add Cardarine.
Only 1 of the aforementioned 3 is a SARM, but they were in your thread so I added my $0.02.
Haven't tried LGD or S4. Those are on the to-do list, along with injectable RAD/SR.
S23 was okay for strength gains. Minor sides, decreased sex drive and felt if I went over 6 weeks I would have B cups.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Be carful with Testolone, he is super-supressif.

Too, Stenabolic can change your Circadian-runing. It can mess up your circadian flow. And as Rad can also act on sleep, you have to be very careful. Are you preparing your liver for such an attack ? A degraded liver can also affect your sleep.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Be carful with Testolone, he is super-supressif.

Too, Stenabolic can change your Circadian-runing. It can mess up your circadian flow. And as Rad can also act on sleep, you have to be very careful. Are you preparing your liver for such an attack ? A degraded liver can also affect your sleep.
No e of these things are going to "degrade" your liver, if that's even a thing. These have very mild effects on the liver and the liver is the most resilient organ in the body. Most guys who abuse toxic oral steroids for months on end with no serious issues.

Also the surpressive thing. There all (sarms and steroids) supressive. Weather it's a little or a lot it makes zero difference in most cases because you should be running a full pct regardless.