Answered Best sarms cycle?

Elchapo

Awards
Best sarms cycle to run first time and if a pct required looking advice and experiences

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None
If you want to run a cycle get real gear since you will be shut down anyway

Devonkev

Awards
Agree with above, I've tried LGD and rad. Never again, wish I'd just run a simple test e cycle. They both made me feel like I was dying. Really.

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I find S4 is the only sarm I can tolerate for 12 weeks and bounce back from quickly. All the rest are brutal to me.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LGD at 50mg for 6-8 weeks, use raws and from a reputable supplier... was amazing recomp and felt very little sides.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
LGD at 50mg for 6-8 weeks, use raws and from a reputable supplier... was amazing recomp and felt very little sides.
At 50!! Little high for my taste I ran lgd at 12mg daily for 6 weeks and made significant gains

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I find S4 is the only sarm I can tolerate for 12 weeks and bounce back from quickly. All the rest are brutal to me.
Good suggestion as long as you can deal with the vision sides. S4 and s23 are the only sarms I like. S23 has a reputation as being harsh so 4 to 6 weeks is all I would do. Also a pct should be ran with all sarms.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only like osta/LGD. Osta on a cut and LGD on a bulk. Hard to find reputable companies these days though.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I've been hearing that SARMS will be banned very soon. Any truth to this?

hottamale

hottamale

Awards
I only like osta/LGD. Osta on a cut and LGD on a bulk. Hard to find reputable companies these days though.
This. Osta is such a clean sarm.

LGD will make you stronger/bigger. Put on 10 lean lbs in 8 weeks with just 10mg LGD stacked 10mg MK677 w frequent heavy lifting and a moderate caloric surplus