The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I should write a review of my experience with it given my usage may not be ideal yet I can't argue with what its done.

Do you cycle it or use it for as long as you can, funds-permitting?
Keep running it.
But you can cycle if you want to. Totally user preference. @HIT4ME i know uses it long-term as well.

furzafreak

Awards
lol...so much hype for bmp...does it really work that well...?its haard to believe....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lol...so much hype for bmp...does it really work that well...?its haard to believe....
I had great results with it, as have many others.

Can you chalk it up to the hype? Possibly, but I would not rule it out until you give it a fair assessment yourself with consistent training and diet regiment. Results are always subjective from user to user, but I would not shoot it down until you give @dsade and his products a try.

furzafreak

Awards
I had great results with it, as have many others.

Can you chalk it up to the hype? Possibly, but I would not rule it out until you give it a fair assessment yourself with consistent training and diet regiment. Results are always subjective from user to user, but I would not shoot it down until you give @dsade and his products a try.
yes man, you have a point... the best way to find out if it works is to try it but lets not forget the cost of all these supps... its not easy to invest in something that is hit or miss and history told me it is the latter....:(

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yes man, you have a point... the best way to find out if it works is to try it but lets not forget the cost of all these supps... its not easy to invest in something that is hit or miss and history told me it is the latter....:(
I don't disagree, but you also can't just shoot something down without giving it a fair assessment given you are true to your nutrition and training when running the product. That is why people log and review products to form conclusions. Whether they work as good as the end-user is totally hit or miss. Form your own conclusion, make your best assessment, and invest as you feel necessary.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Keep running it.
But you can cycle if you want to. Totally user preference. @HIT4ME i know uses it long-term as well.
At this juncture I am convinced it works for me. I think it would work better in terms of adding muscle mass if I altered my diet, which I am not willing to do.

Diet is high fat, avoid carbs, been doing it for over a decade. I won't go into details about the diet (too long for this topic), but "avoiding carbs" still involves taking in around 20g/day (mostly from milk and nuts).
I have a few cheat days/month, where I eat all the food I have avoided and crave. Normally, a 1 day cheat day adds 8 pounds to the scale, stomach bloating, I assume most is water. I urinate clear for 2-3 days. I return to my pre-cheat weight by day 6 at the latest and am in ketosis by the end of day 2. This has been consistent, like clockwork, for 5+ years.
Adding BMP, my weight steadily went up, it took longer to return to ketosis, I held more water but not in my gut, as my waist size decreased (overall and post-cheat day). Strength and exercise capacity has increased, not the equivalent of a good AAS cycle but above the rate I was gaining prior to adding BMP following the exact same diet, cheat days, and training regiment.
Unfortunately, I only documented weight and waist.
I will return to BMP after my next cutting/recomp experiment. If I continued the BMP into the next experiment, I will not effectively be able to validate the experiment.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well... it is a bone and muscle growth stimulator!
I have good things to say about it too, but now I want to measure my height!
How long did you run it for?
10 months now, still running it.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Might have to give BMP another go, did not feel great on it. But sounds like worth trying again.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Might have to give BMP another go, did not feel great on it. But sounds like worth trying again.
I should also state the fist time I tried it (first bottle) was before the new/improved version came out. The directions stated take 2 in the morning, and 2 an hour before workout. I workout first thing in the morning. I wasn't going to take 4 at once, so I took the other two in the evening. If I remember correctly, it stated to take on an empty stomach. Don't quote me on that.
A few times, I had a bad reaction to the evening dose. Became extremely tired and felt sick, like I had the flu. I started taking the evening dose with a meal and that resolved the issue. Results were decent, jumped on a sale for the new version, liked it better,
Long story short, if you used the previous version, the newer version worked better for me in terms of results and not feeling ill.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d agree it’s worth giving another shot with all the positive feedback on it!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I respond really well to the combo. The arimistane dries me out, the 3,5 really helps with fat loss, laxo helps me with recovery. A lot of things happening at once when I take it which really gives the recomp effect.
Does TS require any support supps or PCT, I realize it is not hormonal, but have people noticed any issues while running or post running it that need to be made aware of?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does TS require any support supps or PCT, I realize it is not hormonal, but have people noticed any issues while running or post running it that need to be made aware of?
Nope. Their may be slight thyroid suppression but I have never had any issues; and there are studies showing the thyroid bounces back very quickly upon cessation of supplemental thyroid meds.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because of all the hype I tried it but unfortunately I didn’t get anything out of BMP, but very few things work on me the way it seems to works on others so it might be just me.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because of all the hype I tried it but unfortunately I didn’t get anything out of BMP, but very few things work on me the way it seems to works on others so it might be just me.
It’s been a while but my last run was meh. think the pouches were pretty effective iirc. All this hype has me wanting to try it again . I really enjoy Matt and Evomuse and most his fat burners work really well for me.

Last edited:

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Regarding BMP, I'd say if you have something that works, why switch? If you are still experimenting to find something good, give one bottle an honest try and compare to past efforts.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
BMP for 6 months....Recomp is amazing(mirror tells everything),and this allows more cheat days.
How long until you start seeing these changes?

I seen a post saying it can have a pretty good effect decreasing face fat which is my problem area.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long until you start seeing these changes?

I seen a post saying it can have a pretty good effect decreasing face fat which is my problem area.
I noticed changes in the second week

Deelish35

Awards
I am a female and would like to try True Shred or Fit Throid. Any women (or men) know what would be better for females?

Currently tried Lean edge but didn't see any benefits

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a female and would like to try True Shred or Fit Throid. Any women (or men) know what would be better for females?

I would run fit throid first. Although it’s debatable, estrogen does have the potential to decrease with arimistane which is in true shred. I respond really well to 3,5 and for throid has 150mg daily which should help quite a bit and at 24.95 it’s definitely worth adding imo.

Deelish35

Awards
I would run fit throid first. Although it’s debatable, estrogen does have the potential to decrease with arimistane which is in true shred. I respond really well to 3,5 and for throid has 150mg daily which should help quite a bit and at 24.95 it’s definitely worth adding imo.
Thanks! Is armistine really bad for females? That is why I have stayed away from True shred in the past. I feel like my estrogen would tank

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! Is armistine really bad for females? That is why I have stayed away from True shred in the past. I feel like my estrogen would tank
I don’t think arimistane lowers estrogen too much BUT-Strong advises no females run it. So if I had a female family member ask me the same question I would tell her to to start with fit throid before true shred and see how it works for them if that makes sense feel free to PM me any questions as well

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It really works that well. I have zero connection to Evomuse and in fact a few of their products completely didn't work well mentally with me that I had to trash.

BMP is the real deal. And it's effects on re comp are noticeable in about 2 weeks, to where people will comment on your re comp who don't even know what a re comp is.

Also for the user worrying about 'face fat', that was the first to go and noticeable to everyone who saw me.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Let me update what I said about BMP too with respect to the thread title.
The BMP results I experienced were on the recomp side. I have no feedback on the "drying out" part. I can dry out easily enough on a high fat/ultra low carb diet by drinking less water. :)

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Let me update what I said about BMP too with respect to the thread title.
The BMP results I experienced were on the recomp side. I have no feedback on the "drying out" part. I can dry out easily enough on a high fat/ultra low carb diet by drinking less water. :)
I only dry out when drinking more water 🤔

I’m interested in the fact face fat was first to go with BMP this makes it interesting for me.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I only dry out when drinking more water 🤔

I’m interested in the fact face fat was first to go with BMP this makes it interesting for me.
I lost most of my fat/water weight before BMP, so I can't attest to the affect on the face. What I can say is that when you begin to lose that weight, in my experience, it comes off in reverse. If you retained water/gained fat and it showed in your face recently, you will see it lost there rather quickly.

My comment regarding "drying out" was more towards the diet I follow, considering the diet can dehydrate me quickly.

I would run BMP for a much longer period if I could buy it in bulk/powder form, and save a few bucks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T

check out lavender invictus, it can be used by men and women but was designed with women in mind for the lavender scent...

if interested my code THEBIGT saves 25% at ironlegion.com

Deelish35

Awards
T

check out lavender invictus, it can be used by men and women but was designed with women in mind for the lavender scent...

if interested my code THEBIGT saves 25% at ironlegion.com
I don’t really understand what this does

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t really understand what this does
lowers cortisol....for the majority of people it reduces belly fat, should help with hips on women also.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
What is the suggested max cycle of BMP? I see alot of people here mentioning longer runs, like 6 months. So this is something that is safe to run longer than an 8 or 10 week cycle?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Also, where is the best place to buy true shred from right now? I am not seeing any attractive prices/deals around.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What is the suggested max cycle of BMP? I see alot of people here mentioning longer runs, like 6 months. So this is something that is safe to run longer than an 8 or 10 week cycle?
I can't answer, I have not read about "needing" to cycle it. I would like to know too, if there are duration limits.

BJT

Awards
Can't see any of the usual suspects in the UK having BMP in stock. Anybody in the UK know of the best place to buy it (or if Evomuse ship internationally)?

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can't see any of the usual suspects in the UK having BMP in stock. Anybody in the UK know of the best place to buy it (or if Evomuse ship internationally)?
Evomuse ships to the uk yeah.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Any big difference between original BMP formula and the new version? From my experience, anytime a revised formula is put out its usually not for the better. Usually the best ingredients are removed but hyped up as being even better.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any big difference between original BMP formula and the new version? From my experience, anytime a revised formula is put out its usually not for the better. Usually the best ingredients are removed but hyped up as being even better.
Not sure with bmp but dsade always seems to be trying to improve his formulas.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I tolerate version 2 better, partly due to taking the 2nd dose with a meal now. I did not notice a difference physically or in the mirror between the two versions nor did I run v1 long enough to compare.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
If you don't like it. I will trade you for it.
Had to re-up
Is this something you can run with a cycle or is it better to use in between? i know with 11kt/6oxo (cut/dry stack) people were doing it as bridge to pct.

also, if you run it by itself, (like anything else) im sure diet is key. will a caloric deficit key for best results? or just staying at maintenance but adjusting macros?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is this something you can run with a cycle or is it better to use in between? i know with 11kt/6oxo (cut/dry stack) people were doing it as bridge to pct.

also, if you run it by itself, (like anything else) im sure diet is key. will a caloric deficit key for best results? or just staying at maintenance but adjusting macros?
Can be run in any situation (Cut, Recomp, Bulk)
You will see a body recomposition effect as many others have noted.
You can use BMP 2.0 year-round.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's the best place to get BMP right now? Been out of the gym the last several months, even before corona. Struggling to get the energy and motivation to do anything outside of work and usually a new supplement gets my motivation back. Definitely can't hurt to use something that seems to actually have good feedback.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the best place to get BMP right now? Been out of the gym the last several months, even before corona. Struggling to get the energy and motivation to do anything outside of work and usually a new supplement gets my motivation back. Definitely can't hurt to use something that seems to actually have good feedback.
DPS has them in stock ;)