Best recomp drying out supp right now?

P

Pjunior22

Awards
What's best right now? In the past for recomp I've used Alphamax, ABE, arimistane stuff and some epi products. Anything new i should know about.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
From a recomp perspective, my two favorites are X-Gels and Anabolic Effect. I wouldn’t say these are necessarily for “drying out” purposes though.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ursolic acid is great for recomp.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For a single product, I would have to go with Hard Rock True Shred.

While it is an Arimistane product, it is so much more and feels nothing like other Arimistane products I have ever experienced. If I didn’t know it was on the label, I would have never guessed it was in there.

It gets very positive feedback from everyone that has used it..

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Arimistane and xgels both have a recomp effect for me, great vascularity and some added strength from both too. Big difference is arimistane dries me out a lot more. I'm curious to try both together at some point but I'm not sure my joints would appreciate it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

While it is an Arimistane product, it is so much more and feels nothing like other Arimistane products I have ever experienced. If I didn’t know it was on the label, I would have never guessed it was in there.

This . One of my favorites. Always have it on deck. I know @Rocket3015 usually has some stashed away too.
IMG_2278.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Agreed with this. Hard to go wrong with True Shred when it comes to leaning out!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BMP 2.0
Clear recomp effect from many users on those board. Its not a product you feel , but give it time and you will see your body change in the mirror given your diet and training are in check. It works wonders.
@dsade where are the best deals at?

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Always look at true shred because of the high ratings but the label never jumps out at me. Am I missing something? Feel I have used all those ingredients at one time and nothing special.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always look at true shred because of the high ratings but the label never jumps out at me. Am I missing something? Feel I have used all those ingredients at one time and nothing special.
I respond really well to the combo. The arimistane dries me out, the 3,5 really helps with fat loss, laxo helps me with recovery. A lot of things happening at once when I take it which really gives the recomp effect.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had the same outlook on the product before I tried it. I had also taken everything in the profile at one time or another, and some simultaneously with negligible benefit. It didn’t make any sense to me as to how it was getting high marks across the board, and not just in sponsored logs. I thought meh, it’s probably just the arimistane people are happening to respond particularly well to.

Truth be told, I actually bought just one bottle the first time I tried it over a year ago, with the intent of reporting back that it was just another arimistane product if it didn’t live up to all the claims. Instead, I found myself to be blown away by the feel and results, and have used multiple bottles since. I would recommend it to anyone, and often do 😀.

When I take arimistane as a single ingredient, it does next to nothing for me and just makes me feel tired and make my joints stiff. There is none of that with True Shred, and I feel awesome on it. Leans me out every time!

D

div1872

Awards
  • Established
I’m waiting on True shred arriving from the States. I just need to try this.

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had the same outlook on the product before I tried it. I had also taken everything in the profile at one time or another, and some simultaneously with negligible benefit. It didn’t make any sense to me as to how it was getting high marks across the board, and not just in sponsored logs. I thought meh, it’s probably just the arimistane people are happening to respond particularly well to.

Truth be told, I actually bought just one bottle the first time I tried it over a year ago, with the intent of reporting back that it was just another arimistane product if it didn’t live up to all the claims. Instead, I found myself to be blown away by the feel and results, and have used multiple bottles since. I would recommend it to anyone, and often do 😀.

When I take arimistane as a single ingredient, it does next to nothing for me and just makes me feel tired and make my joints stiff. There is none of that with True Shred, and I feel awesome on it. Leans me out every time!
Must be the T2 and 7 keto

B

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BMP 2.0
Clear recomp effect from many users on those board. Its not a product you feel , but give it time and you will see your body change in the mirror given your diet and training are in check. It works wonders.
@dsade where are the best deals at?
I felt it, in a bad way. It may be due to my diet, eating frequency, and old label directions. Morning dose on an empty stomach before lifting, no issue. In the early evening, I'd feel sick to my stomach and weak, like the flu minus vomiting. Once I switched to taking the PM dose with a meal, that feeling went away almost entirely.
Label directions on my bottle stated to take 2 in the morning and 2 an hour before working out.
New directions are better, 2 caps twice daily with meals.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran true shred once and liked it. Pretty good stuff, especially for a natty product.
Appreciate the feedback. @Ricky10 I feel the exact same way.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any good product with the T2 and 7-keto for females?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any good product with the T2 and 7-keto for females?
Not that I am aware of. First thing that comes to mind is fit-throid with super-7 or iron legion topical 7. Fit is only $24.99 and I think 7-keto can be found pretty cheap.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oral dose of 7-keto? Wife ain't doing transdermals.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oral dose of 7-keto? Wife ain't doing transdermals.
I would start at 150mg daily and maybe go up to 200-250 if necessary.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

And it's currently BOGO!

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

And it's currently BOGO!
can’t wait to try this

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's because she hasn't tried Lavender scented VII-KT ;)
I was just looking into adding v11 - kt to my natty stack . It’s a pretty good price. Heard great things about topical 7-keto , as well and thyroid boosting benefits

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

And it's currently BOGO!
I thought this was banned...?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
havent tried it yet but 11oxo is real good , so I can only assume it is. I ran low doses of 11oxo , though. TD may be more suppressive.
I’ve only heard positives on both as well but haven’t tried them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you go back and look at logs/reviews iron legion VI-KT is the gold standard.

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve only heard positives on both as well but haven’t tried them.
11oxo is really good. I noticed it at 150-200mg. No suppression sides that I noticed either. However, I like arimistane more

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BMP is the answer here.

I got taller on it.

YOU HEARD ME CORRECT. I GREW A HALF AN INCH SOMEHOW. LOL.

AND I TURN 40 TOMORROW. 40!

Check the BMP thread in the Evomuse forum for more.

B

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BMP is the answer here.

I got taller on it.

YOU HEARD ME CORRECT. I GREW A HALF AN INCH SOMEHOW. LOL.

AND I TURN 40 TOMORROW. 40!

Check the BMP thread in the Evomuse forum for more.
Well... it is a bone and muscle growth stimulator!
I have good things to say about it too, but now I want to measure my height!
How long did you run it for?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well... it is a bone and muscle growth stimulator!
I have good things to say about it too, but now I want to measure my height!
How long did you run it for?
We better advertise BMP to short people! ;)

B

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I should write a review of my experience with it given my usage may not be ideal yet I can't argue with what its done.

Speaking of that
I just ordered 3 more bottles
BMP is the play!
Do you cycle it or use it for as long as you can, funds-permitting?