Best protein!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm usually a chocolate guy but the OxyProtein vanilla was really good. Just about converted me! :D
Yeah Vanilla is definitely one their best flavors! It's the best Vanilla protein I've ever tried!. It sort of has a "butterscotch" taste to it.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Vanilla is definitely one their best flavors! It's the best Vanilla protein I've ever tried!. It sort of has a "butterscotch" taste to it.

IMO it mixed way better than the chocolate too.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Esp novel with Purus Myofeed, in which you can scan the tub and be directed to the lab analysis for the specific batch in your hand...
yeah taste is good (vanilla wafer flavor). It's perfect for those who like thick proteins. Tru nutrition LMP is on point as well. Both available at strong too :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Their banana and strawberry (USP Labs) IMO are their 2 best.

adrian56

Awards
I've heard much hype about PES protein and I finally gave in and bought myself a tub. Really excited to try it today not even going to lie. Ive always stuck with iso 100 or magnum quatro

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've heard much hype about PES protein and I finally gave in and bought myself a tub. Really excited to try it today not even going to lie. Ive always stuck with iso 100 or magnum quatro

can almost guarantee if you buy PES and dont like it someone would buy it off you in a second.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Awards
  • Established
PES select Snickerdoodle protein > all others

/thread

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES select Snickerdoodle protein > all others /thread
CnC takes the top spot. But all others are so close it's hard to pick a second for me.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is this flavor super sweet? I can't do really sweet protein.
Not extremely, and it mixes easily with added cinnamon to kill extra sweetness if you find it to be.

I find CnC the sweetest of Select's, Milk chocolate the least

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright so i had it last night after my workout, and let me tell you I'm impressed. Mixed great even with some carbs added. The taste is amazing
Glad you enjoyed it! I was never in doubt :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If we're talking about Select, get the Chocolate. It's the best Chocolate flavor for protein I've ever tasted. I really don't like the Snickerdoodle.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If we're talking about Select, get the Chocolate. It's the best Chocolate flavor for protein I've ever tasted. I really don't like the Snickerdoodle.
You mixed the two yet?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Send me some SELECT samples. I will pay shipping!!!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't think the chocolate would be nearly as good as it was because I've had tons of chocolate proteins that didn't impress me, but it was definitely my fav. Reminds me of chocolate milk.

Send me some SELECT samples. I will pay shipping!!!
Send me your address and I'll see how much shipping is first

adrian56

Awards
I didn't think the chocolate would be nearly as good as it was because I've had tons of chocolate proteins that didn't impress me, but it was definitely my fav. Reminds me of chocolate milk.

Send me your address and I'll see how much shipping is first
never tried any of the other flavors but the snickerdoodle. That's the only one they have at the vitamin shoppe in san diego. Im trying to look for the other flavors in a store but no luck:bs2:

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never tried any of the other flavors but the snickerdoodle. That's the only one they have at the vitamin shoppe in san diego. Im trying to look for the other flavors in a store but no luck:bs2:
Ah dang, hopefully you can find a good sale online. I like snickerdoodle but my favourite is the cookies and cream (it's more like a milk and cookies type of CnC, not oreo).

adrian56

Awards
Glad you enjoyed it! I was never in doubt :)
now time to look for the new flavors. Here in san diego it's tough. I found the snickerdoodle in a vitamin shoppe but ive called other store and they dont have anything else. But since the taste is amazing, I cant wait for the other ones

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now time to look for the new flavors. Here in san diego it's tough. I found the snickerdoodle in a vitamin shoppe but ive called other store and they dont have anything else. But since the taste is amazing, I cant wait for the other ones
where at in San Diego? I live in north county (Oceanside/Vista) and I have plenty of select to go around

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vitamin Shoppe currently only has Snickerdoodle. Hoping they pick up other flavors soon.

You can find it online at very nice prices as well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ lucky!

Canada needs Select on shelves

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why anyone would pay retail prices from supplements is beyond me...

Select is only $32.99 @ VS

Less than some on line stores.

With no shipping it makes it a pretty good deal.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES insider deals on there web site are pretty sweet

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really hate drinking protein shakes.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Some of yall are sensitive. Food is fuel. I eat to grow. I don't care what it tastes like or looks like. Put 8oz of water in a bottle. Shake it up, close your nose, chug it. Wash the shaker out. Repeat this process 3x a day and quit whining.

PES select is legit for you protein "drinkers"

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really hate drinking protein shakes.
Well, they are the least "needed" supplement anyway. They do help break up the monotony of lower carb diets though. However if you eat enough real food you can easily get enough protein. I'd rather have solid food anyway and I still have all my teeth!. Give me a rare bloody rib eye over a protein drink any day!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Learning to bake with Select was one of the best things I ever did when I was dieting.

Being able to make some low calorie, high protein desserts was a huge saviour when I suffered from ferocious food cravings.

I still have a way to go before I am on par with Chef Dylan or Chef Bob though. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Protein pancakes, Yum!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Learning to bake with Select was one of the best things I ever did when I was dieting. Being able to make some low calorie, high protein desserts was a huge saviour when I suffered from ferocious food cravings. I still have a way to go before I am on par with Chef Dylan or Chef Bob though. :)
Being able to eat desserts and "carb-like" foods while dieting is a life saver for killing cravings

Bob has his Youtube loaded with recipes or check my Instagram for mine

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Learning to bake with Select was one of the best things I ever did when I was dieting.

Being able to make some low calorie, high protein desserts was a huge saviour when I suffered from ferocious food cravings.

I still have a way to go before I am on par with Chef Dylan or Chef Bob though. :)
the next insider... introducing the chef bob / dylan robot clone! make shredding easier by having your own gourmet select chef standing by to whip up amazing baked treats to help with dem food cravings lol

batteries not included ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Learning to bake with Select was one of the best things I ever did when I was dieting. Being able to make some low calorie, high protein desserts was a huge saviour when I suffered from ferocious food cravings. I still have a way to go before I am on par with Chef Dylan or Chef Bob though. :)
Select creations + Walden Farms = a must during caloric deficits!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not even interested in baking or cooking with protein powder at all. That's just a huge pain in the a ss. If I'm missing sweets I can have some cocoa or caramel almonds....Or something else. Or of course some sweet tasting protein.

Awards
  • Established
Well, they are the least "needed" supplement anyway. They do help break up the monotony of lower carb diets though. However if you eat enough real food you can easily get enough protein. I'd rather have solid food anyway and I still have all my teeth!. Give me a rare bloody rib eye over a protein drink any day!
A ribeye? I would have always considered you a tbone kinda guy ;)