Best prohormone for beginners in 2017??

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Hey guys iam curious wich product would give good gains without any harsh side effects and keep all the gainz after cycle is done. I plan on running something mild maybe once to see how it works and then continue on natty after.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Probably gonna get more/better feedback over in the anabolics section.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea definitely post this over in the anabolics section but a 1/4 andro product is always good mild stack.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been training for? If you're a beginner and new to lifting and eating right, I would give it a few years of consistent training before adding in PH's or SARMs.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking to get your feet wet with a mild and possibly side effect free PH cycle I'd recommend...

1-Andro, which is he best legal muscle building PH and with a DHEA Test Base to prevent lethargy and loss of libido on cycle.

1-Andro (Olympus Labs Sup3r-1)
220/330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
DHEA (BPS Dermacrine or Olympus Labs Sup3r-DHEA)
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

On Cycle Supports
Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
CEL Cycle Assist
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
+
Staples (multi, fish oil, joint support)
And
Lots of fruit, veg and water

PCT
Clomid
50/25/25/25/25/12.5
Or
Nolva
40/40/20/20/20/10
Plus
Natty Anabolic of your choice
?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?
And
And

Just make sure that your diet and training are 100% on point first and you'll be good to go.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been hearing great things about OL super 1

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Sweet
SSS has the 90 count for a good price
Gotta order a bottle
If you find a good deal get more than one bottle. The gains are solid and the sides are pretty much non existant

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
PCT
Clomid
50/25/25/25/25/12.5
Or
Nolva
40/40/20/20/20/10
Plus
?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?
And
And

Just make sure that your diet and training are 100% on point first and you'll be good to go.
Bit high on the Nolvadex, 20/20/10/10 would do for 1-andro

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Bit high on the Nolvadex, 20/20/10/10 would do for 1-andro
20/20/10/10 could be adequate but you can never really tell how badly suppressed you are, better be safe than sorry in my opinion. I'd rather overkill a PCT plan than risk the side effects of under-doing it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Alphagainz has a good transdermal lineup that may be worthwhile for you . 1 andro and 4 andro in a simple transdermal application.

HEnochanceLL

Awards
If you're looking to get your feet wet with a mild and possibly side effect free PH cycle I'd recommend...

1-Andro, which is he best legal muscle building PH and with a DHEA Test Base to prevent lethargy and loss of libido on cycle.

4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

On Cycle Supports
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
CEL Cycle Assist
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
+
And

PCT
Clomid
50/25/25/25/25/12.5
Or
Nolva
40/40/20/20/20/10
Plus
?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?
And
And

Would you recommend the stack above over:

TR1UMPH
ABE
SNS X-GELS?

Also, would I need an Estrogen blocker like Eradicate?

Looking to bulk back up again. I ran a 60-day cycle of Sarm 3D by Hardcore Formulations and had great results.

I've also ran Andro the Giant (4-androstene 3b-ol, 17-one 110 mg) and Super Mandro (3-beta-hydroxy-5-alpha-androst-1-en-17-one 110 mg) but had to stop 2 weeks in because I wasn't drinking enough water with the cycle and my liver started hurting.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend the stack above over:

TR1UMPH
ABE
SNS X-GELS?

Also, would I need an Estrogen blocker like Eradicate?

Looking to bulk back up again. I ran a 60-day cycle of Sarm 3D by Hardcore Formulations and had great results.

I've also ran Andro the Giant (4-androstene 3b-ol, 17-one 110 mg) and Super Mandro (3-beta-hydroxy-5-alpha-androst-1-en-17-one 110 mg) but had to stop 2 weeks in because I wasn't drinking enough water with the cycle and my liver started hurting.
I'll always recommend the natural compounds over the enhancing stuff. That's because there's less risks and sides with the natty anabolics and I'd rather people make up their own minds on whether to switch or not. However, if somebody has already decided and want's some advice I'll happily offer some.

ABE+X-Gels+Tr1umph is a tried and true natty anabolic lean muscle growth stack that coupled with a solid nutrition and training programme will yield decent results.

The "Beginner" cycle I outlined above with the 1-Andro and DHEA Test Base will however yield greater results as 1-Andro is a PED.
You wouldn't need to take Eradicate because Ar1macare Pro has a dual Estrogen Modulation complex built into it, which is far better than Eradicate's.

Seeing as you've already decided on the route you want to take I'd say go for the cycle I wrote and then use the ABE+X-Gels+Tr1umph as the natty run for PCT and during your Off Time between cycles.

HEnochanceLL

Awards
I'll always recommend the natural compounds over the enhancing stuff. That's because there's less risks and sides with the natty anabolics and I'd rather people make up their own minds on whether to switch or not. However, if somebody has already decided and want's some advice I'll happily offer some.

ABE+X-Gels+Tr1umph is a tried and true natty anabolic lean muscle growth stack that coupled with a solid nutrition and training programme will yield decent results.

The "Beginner" cycle I outlined above with the 1-Andro and DHEA Test Base will however yield greater results as 1-Andro is a PED.
You wouldn't need to take Eradicate because Ar1macare Pro has a dual Estrogen Modulation complex built into it, which is far better than Eradicate's.

Seeing as you've already decided on the route you want to take I'd say go for the cycle I wrote and then use the ABE+X-Gels+Tr1umph as the natty run for PCT and during your Off Time between cycles.
I just received my cycle in the mail but I accidentally ordered Sup3r-4 Elite instead of the Sup3r DHEA . Should I return the Sup3r-4 Elite and get the DHEA or can I safely cycle the 4 Elite with the Sup3r-1?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I just received my cycle in the mail but I accidentally ordered Sup3r-4 Elite instead of the Sup3r DHEA . Should I return the Sup3r-4 Elite and get the DHEA or can I safely cycle the 4 Elite with the Sup3r-1?
DO NOT use Sup3r-4!
Do Not use any 4-Andro product period!
Return the Sup3r-4 and wait for the Sup3r-DHEA before you start your run.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT use Sup3r-4!
I'm curious as to why you say that? (Just trying to gain knowledge and insight)

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to why you say that? (Just trying to gain knowledge and insight)
4-Andro has a high conversion to estrogen. 4-Andro causes more side effects than any of the other Andro's and there are far better Test Bases to use...
Epi-Andro-DHT Test Base, Provides lean and dry gains whilst having great shredding abilities.
DHEA-Nice standard Test Bases with little to no sides at all.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
4-Andro has a high conversion to estrogen. 4-Andro causes more side effects than any of the other Andro's and there are far better Test Bases to use...
Epi-Andro-DHT Test Base, Provides lean and dry gains whilst having great shredding abilities.
DHEA-Nice standard Test Bases with little to no sides at all.
4 andro or 4 dhea converts to test. The estrogen sides come from test.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT use Sup3r-4!
In for more opinions on this. I thought 4 was superior.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
In for more opinions on this. I thought 4 was superior.
4 is a "Wet" Test Base that helps to add bulk as well as providing all of the other Test Base benefits, but poses higher side effects due to it's higher estrogen conversion.

Epi is a "Dry" Test/DHT Base that helps to shred bodyfat as well providing all of the other Test Base benefits, but actually has anti-estrogenic properties. It also increases aggression, increases strength and gives a great Alpha Male feeling.

DHEA is a "Standard" Test Base that provides all of the standard Test Base benefits without any additional extras or sides.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
sounds like 4-andro would go well with something dry like Epistane?

Honey

Honey

Awards

4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

On Cycle Supports
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
CEL Cycle Assist
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
+
And

PCT
Clomid
50/25/25/25/25/12.5
Or
Nolva
40/40/20/20/20/10
Plus
?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?
And
And

Thanks for this.

Just a few questions:

Any difference between Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-1 Elite? Any recommendations?

Also, isn't Sup3r-DHEA technically On Cycle Support? Is it a suitable replacement for Sup3r-4?

Thanks!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DO NOT use Sup3r-4!
I would have to say I do not agree with this.

Telling someone not to use Sup3r 4 or any 4 Andro product would be like telling someone
doing a steroid cycle not to inject test, because it will cause estrogen sides.

Of course test causes estrogen sides, but it also effects each individual a little bit different.

Ive run 500mg of test a weak with no AI and had no estrogen sides. I was also able to lose 20lbs
while doing this, so saying that 4-Andro, which converts into test will cause you to bulk up or
get gyno sides, is a mistake. Thats going to be based on the persons diet, and their chemistry.

Raising your test levels will make you more anabolic, have better libido, your joints will feel bettter
when taking drying hormones, it will counter act lethargy, and it can also help you lean out if you
diet is on point, because raising test levels will also impact thyroid hormones as well, and your
metabolism kicks in.

Yes, some people are always prone to estrogen sides or gyno, based on their own body chemistry.
But thats no reason to avoid the 4 Andro, or Testosterone. You should be prepared, and have an
good AI on hand to counter act these sides. Or if your like me, just run DHT hormones along side
4-Andro or Test, and the DHT will keep the estrogen sides minimized.

Case in point, I was able to run Trest, with no AI because i was running 1000mg of EpiAndro per day
stacked with 300mg of Furaza. When I did my post cycle blood work, my E2 levels were only 16.
This is extremely low, and was caused by my elevated DHT levels.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I would have to say I do not agree with this.

Telling someone not to use Sup3r 4 or any 4 Andro product would be like telling someone
doing a steroid cycle not to inject test, because it will cause estrogen sides.

Of course test causes estrogen sides, but it also effects each individual a little bit different.

Ive run 500mg of test a weak with no AI and had no estrogen sides. I was also able to lose 20lbs
while doing this, so saying that 4-Andro, which converts into test will cause you to bulk up or
get gyno sides, is a mistake. Thats going to be based on the persons diet, and their chemistry.

Raising your test levels will make you more anabolic, have better libido, your joints will feel bettter
when taking drying hormones, it will counter act lethargy, and it can also help you lean out if you
diet is on point, because raising test levels will also impact thyroid hormones as well, and your
metabolism kicks in.

Yes, some people are always prone to estrogen sides or gyno, based on their own body chemistry.
But thats no reason to avoid the 4 Andro, or Testosterone. You should be prepared, and have an
good AI on hand to counter act these sides. Or if your like me, just run DHT hormones along side
4-Andro or Test, and the DHT will keep the estrogen sides minimized.

Case in point, I was able to run Trest, with no AI because i was running 1000mg of EpiAndro per day
stacked with 300mg of Furaza. When I did my post cycle blood work, my E2 levels were only 16.
This is extremely low, and was caused by my elevated DHT levels.
Well said man!

Test4TheWinny

Awards
My first venture into prohormones was 1-andro by BSL. (hope it’s okay I mention brand) With that said I’m sure any quality 1-AD product would produce similar results. The strength gains were awesome. I worked a very very physical job for 12 hours a day 6-7 days a week and with 30-45 minute work outs 5-6 days a week and 4K calories and 150+ grams protein a day my bench went from 235ish to 310 in 8 weeks at about 10% bf. Weight went from 183-193 with minimal fat loss. Again the reason for my high caloric intake was the physical demands of my job and I’m also sure that had a lot to do with my strength gains as I was basically working out every waking minute. I had no sides other than suppression which I combated with basic OTC product that worked nicely. I’d also like to say that during this time everyone at work noticed my gains even more than I did lol! Tbh to me a high dose is not necessary as I see good results with the recommended dose of 130 mg per day. About a year later I stacked 1-AD, 4-AD, and a 19-nor PH and About 10 days in I had to stop and rethink things do to lethargy, dark urine, and estrogen related sides even while using arimistain. So...more isn’t always better. Can’t stress diet enough...good luck to whoever is still reading this!

Last edited:
Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I’d go with either Androtest or Nano-1T.

You can’t really compare a prohormone that converts via two stages to those which are either direct precursors to active anabolics or else require no conversion at all (Nano-1T is 1-testosterone).

Anything else is a waste of money really - there’s a reason why 10-15 years ago nobody was marketing two step prohormones.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My first venture into prohormones was 1-andro by BSL. (hope it’s okay I mention brand) With that said I’m sure any quality 1-AD product would produce similar results. The strength gains were awesome. I worked a very very physical job for 12 hours a day 6-7 days a week and with 30-45 minute work outs 5-6 days a week and 4K calories and 150+ grams protein a day my bench went from 235ish to 310 in 8 weeks at about 10% bf. Weight went from 183-193 with minimal fat loss. Again the reason for my high caloric intake was the physical demands of my job and I’m also sure that had a lot to do with my strength gains as I was basically working out every waking minute. I had no sides other than suppression which I combated with basic OTC product that worked nicely. I’d also like to say that during this time everyone at work noticed my gains even more than I did lol! Tbh to me a high dose is not necessary as I see good results with the recommended dose of 130 mg per day. About a year later I stacked 1-AD, 4-AD, and a 19-nor PH and About 10 days in I had to stop and rethink things do to lethargy, dark urine, and estrogen related sides even while using arimistain. So...more isn’t always better. Can’t stress diet enough...good luck to whoever is still reading this!
Well... you should have used a proper Ai not an otc. Then all would be ok. But have no idea what caused you to have dark urine??

Test4TheWinny

Awards
That AI works well I just had rebound when I stopped taking everything for a week. Once I started again estrogen symptoms went away. I think it was a mix of everything at once. So far 4-AD isn’t my fav I won’t be taking it again.