Best Preworkout

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
Looking for a good preworkout with excellent pumps and energy through the roof and where to get....No limits.... GO???

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
energy through the roof-hypermax is still available with amp. It's packs a punch. I always get clean energy and focus from white flood reborn as well.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for a good preworkout with excellent pumps and energy through the roof and where to get....No limits.... GO???
Olympus Labs Conqu3r DemiGod Edition ... great pump, good focus, lots of clean energy

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like mesomorph as well. Our number one pwo at Strong Supplement Shop!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
White Flood Reborn is solid and you can find it for a good price on some sites. We're releasing its replacement, White Rapids, which will rock it's socks off.

Non-prop label. Shown at 1 scoop. 2 is recommended.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1431745169.491308.jpg

rmartinez210

Awards
A good pre workout i think is MTS Clash stacked with purus labs NOXYGEN. Great energy with good pumps. Definitely helps with getting better PR's. And no jitters

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
Stimul8 by finaflex good clean energy lasts for hours.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Nitramine
Stimul8
Vpx White heat Amp edition
Aps Mesomorph

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Conqu3r
White Rapids
Core Fury
Katana

Psosibly your best 4 choices

You could also consider a non stim to stack with those
White Pump, Vaskular, High Volume, and Body Octane

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never thought of stacking pwo's... Hummmmm
You can always stack a non-stim like White Pump and some Glycergrow 2 with a stimmed product.

Controlled Labs has a woman's line you could check out as well. Gym Angel

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ergonine base, with proven bulk ingredients like BA (not needed acutely, but for convenience), Ag and CM + Caffeine tabs/pills (and/or Primatene, LOL). Dose as you like, cheap. You can go all bulk with something like Crystal Light for flavor, but I did the math and using E9 made more sense. I think it came out to something like $1.40 per workout. The E9 lasts 30 workouts, the bulk stuff lasts MONTHS.

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
So what is BA, AG, CM??? And where did u buy all these??
I've heard of ergonine.... Where???

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Beta Alanine, Agmatine Sulfate, Citrulline Malate. E9 is from Athletix on here. Cheapest bulks, last time I bought, were APS Beta Alanine (Carnosyn), SNS Agmatine, and SNS Citrulline Malate. I can't post the online retailer that I used, but most are within a few cents of each other.

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
Okay great....
I want a pump and framing crazy energy... I'm a supp junkie!!!
Driven2lift... What's the site to order??

That combo sounds like some sick vascularity and pumps!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ergonine is sold at Athletixsports.com
10% off with "driven"

And one of the best values you will find from one supplement

Thank you for the tags guys

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You could even combine it with other things,

But on its own it has 9 ingredients all studied to improve performance in your workouts.
On top of building muscle mass and fat loss.
Highly recommend trying it

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
You could even combine it with other things,

But on its own it has 9 ingredients all studied to improve performance in your workouts.
On top of building muscle mass and fat loss.
Highly recommend trying it
Thanks!!! Will do...

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
CONQU3R is currently 27.49 at Nutraplanet. Insane Value for what you're getting.
Awesome. Thanks will purchase today!!!
Why people on FB aren't as open as you guys!!! I wanna look sick by end of year or summer!!
Thanks again guys... Much love!!!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Why people on FB aren't as open as you guys!!! I wanna look sick by end of year or summer!!
Anabolic minds is literally the best place for supplement advice.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Okay great....

I'm a supp junkie!!!
Well, go to the science for clinical doses. The *1* study on L-Citrulline and performance, used 8 grams of Citrulline Malate.

Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. Pérez-Guisado J1, Jakeman PM.

... Forty-one men performed 2 consecutive pectoral training session protocols (16 sets). The study was performed as a randomized, double-blind, 2-period crossover design. Eight grams of CM was used in 1 of the 2 training sessions, and a placebo was used in the other.
That's why I say - make your own. Name me a PrWO with 8g of CM? May exist, but definitely not common.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Conquer is legit you will love it
Legit doses and huge pump and stim

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Myokem nitramine and also high volume for the win

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
energy through the roof-hypermax is still available with amp. It's packs a punch. I always get clean energy and focus from white flood reborn as well.
HyperMax would be a great choice! Get pumps and insanely long lasting intense energy!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is this product by Iforce or labs???

Also it doesn't need a stack with it or no???
Olympus Labs makes Conqu3r and no pwo stack needed with it. Its a great pwo product on its own.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A good pre workout i think is MTS Clash stacked with purus labs NOXYGEN. Great energy with good pumps. Definitely helps with getting better PR's. And no jitters
If I had to say my favorite Purus product it's NOXYGEN hands down. I ran out awhile back and there was a definite difference in workouts. I like being able to add it to anything as well.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
OP, everyone should try 1MR Vortex. The energy, mental focus and pump at two scoops is pretty impressive

Send me a PM with your shipping info for a few samples

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I had to say my favorite Purus product it's NOXYGEN hands down. I ran out awhile back and there was a definite difference in workouts. I like being able to add it to anything as well.
Noxygen is my go to when I'm out of high volume
and for the price it's a great addition to any stimmed pre.

Personally I'm Ergonine and Agmatine year round but for stims I love alphamine or norcodrene. Stack either of those with HV or noxygen and forget about it...

DarthGainer

Awards
Alphamine/Norcodrene = stim
High volume/kno3 = pump/endurance

if you want staples = Ergonine
if you want added stim/focus = ephedrine/dmaa/dmba

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8 is perfect man. On really heavy days you can take half a scoop of stimul8 and a very full scoop of game day (with amp). This will give you enough pressure to actually lift your own body into the air, and enough pump to be mistaken for a balloon-animal..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That NOX & Condense combo though....