Best preworkout stimulant(ephedrine free)

muscles4life

Awards
I have been taking Ephredrine just about everyday for almost nine years(Ripped Fuel, Stacker and Xenedrine) With the ban coming up, I figured just as good as time as any to quit Ephedrine. I would like to know what you guys think the best pre-workout stimulant is? It can give me the jitters(hopefully, LOL) I want to go to the gym all jacked up. After a hard days work I need something to really get me going. The only Ephedrine free product I've tried is Xenedrine EFX, but it didn't seem to do much except keep me more alert. I want something STRONG. Thanks for your ideas.

Crotalus

Awards
Good question , I have no idea ....

I stacked up with Vasopro awhile back and thought about getting more but eventually I'll have to find somethig else so maybe you're right about 'now' being that time.

Ephedrine is going to be tough to beat.

Nine years straight ? How come you're still alive ? I thought this **** is supposed to kill you :rolleyes:

muscles4life

Awards
Thats why this ban is BS. If you follow directions and don't abuse something and listen to your body, you should be fine. It's the stupid people that wreck it for everyone else. Also I don't need it for fat burning so much, just for that kick in the gym.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carbohydrates?

Anyone heard of those? :D

FLY

Awards
Just because ephedra is gonna become illegal, doesn't mean that you can't still get it. ;)

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
ive never tried clen does it give a preworkout buzz? would like to try it soon....

muscles4life

Awards
Anyone else take BSL's GO? It seems expensive per serving. I think I might want to try Liquid Clen by VPX before it is banned, it sounds awesome, anyone use this product?

Last edited:

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
vpx redline is good for that purpose. i cant tell you its a good fat burner because i dont think so, but its dam good stimulate. try it

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
so real clen will be good as a stimulant? besides using it for a fatloss product....

RLD

Awards
Well yea it will aid in fatloss depending on your diet and cardio routine but it will work as a stimulant as well. If jittery is what your anticipating, its anyones guess as it effects everyone differently like most things.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I think vpx clenbutrx would give a better pre-wo kick than clenbuterol. Clen makes me feel a little wired, and definitely jittery, but it doesn't get me as 'amped' as EC. My workouts are definitely better if fueled by EC, but I tend to do too many damn sets, so I don't take it PW often.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clen is a bad choice because its half life is so long (unless you plan to use it for fat burning purposes also)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't see the ephedra free part. Scratch the mini thins then.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
High-dose nootropics and brain-related supps.

Piracetam, alcar, and rhodiola give you great focus. Then again, they're great all day as well.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Looking at myself in the mirror...wait, oh you said stimulant, thought it read depressant... :D

muscles4life

Awards
Nice one Cuffs, LOL! Can you actully feel the M5AA kick in?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I do, but since it is not a stimulant it is a different type focus.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Kind of like a souped up tyrosine, with major strength benefits.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
well has anyone had any new ideas for preworkout since ehpera is gone... some guys at work are taking redline....

Crotalus

Awards
It's not gone ... but they had me believing that would happen too - which is why I have a kitchen cabinet full of it. You can buy ephedrine in any Shore Stop around here ... just like before the " ban ". :rolleyes:

Go to http://1fast400.com/ and buy all the Vaspro you want.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
IMO ALCAR is a must, with or without ephedrine.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
ALCAR gives me better focus than anything I've ever taken, in or out of the gym. I can say the same thing for mind/muscle connection.

I'm just saying that at least for me, if I take ALCAR pre-workout, I'm gonna lift more weight and have an all around better workout.

Nothing I've tried tops ephedrine in the gym for intensity (maybe a good methyl), and taking ALCAR will add the focus/drive and make your workout better and more enjoyable.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Excellent... thank you.

For that.. what dosage you using pre?