Best possible natty stack for body recomp

morata9

morata9

Awards
Hi
I'm an italian guy.. I'm training from 4 years, I'm 1.90 for 94kg
my goal is to improve body composition, lose fat and improve quality and muscle hardness.

I'm in the last week of pct from my Epi/Tr3st cycle. My 4 week pct: clomid, sup3r pct, TD Formestane from the 3week of pct. I'm feel good.. before the cycle I was 90, at the end I was 97kg, now 94 but I'm lean and dry with a great vascularization. Now I'm looking
for a natty stack for body recomp.

The supplements I always take are: whey, bcaa, omega 3, multivitamins, sometimes creatine, pre workout ecc..
Do you help me to make the best possible natty stack today ?

Isolate Protein post wo;
Bcaa pre and during wo;
Ergonine pre wo on training days, in the morning on rest days;
a fat burner with stims stacked with a fat burner without stims ?
Test booster ?
A good product for boost libido ?
LJ 100 and Strenght Unleashed are a good stack with Ep1c ?
Ep1c Unleashed Transdermal 1 full pump after showering and 1 full pump pre-workout. Can I use It on rest days ?
Other supps: omega3, multi vitamins, vitamin c, pre workout
What's the best stack for fut burner ? Can I add something else ? Now I'm taking TD Formestane from the 3 week of pct for estrogen rebound,
How much time must pass to take it back ? Formestane is a good choice for this stack ?

Thanks ;)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you did your research, your setup looks great. For a natural stack, I think Ep1c Unleashed Transdermal would be a good route - there has been lots of great feedback on it on AM. I would also recommend Alphamax XT, as it covers a lot of the questions you're asking about including increases in natural test, libido boost, longjack, and forskolin to help decrease fat mass and increase or retain muscle mass. Alphamax XT is a very complete product that works very well for those seeking improved body composition.

I would wait until you are finished with your PCT to begin anything else, just to allow your body to readjust. But I think what you mentioned above would be a good natural stack, and I would definitely check out Alphamax XT

morata9

morata9

Awards
Looks like you did your research, your setup looks great. For a natural stack, I think Ep1c Unleashed Transdermal would be a good route - there has been lots of great feedback on it on AM. I would also recommend Alphamax XT, as it covers a lot of the questions you're asking about including increases in natural test, libido boost, longjack, and forskolin to help decrease fat mass and increase or retain muscle mass. Alphamax XT is a very complete product that works very well for those seeking improved body composition.

I would wait until you are finished with your PCT to begin anything else, just to allow your body to readjust. But I think what you mentioned above would be a good natural stack, and I would definitely check out Alphamax XT
Thanks for the answer ;)

This is a good deal ?
Isolate Protein post wo;
Bcaa pre and during wo;
Pes Ergonine pre wo on training days, in the morning on rest days;
Pes Norcodrene
Pes Shift
Alphamax XT
LJ 100
Ep1c Unleashed Transdermal
Strenght Unleashed (maybe)
Driven Sports Frenzy
Omega 3
Multivitamins
Can I take Formestane with these products ?

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
LJ 100, Strenght Unleashed and Ep1c are a great stack.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the answer ;)

This is a good deal ?
Isolate Protein post wo;
Bcaa pre and during wo;
Pes Norcodrene
Pes Shift
Alphamax XT
LJ 100
Strenght Unleashed (maybe)
Driven Sports Frenzy
Omega 3
Multivitamins
Can I take Formestane with these products ?
You're welcome. This stack seems a bit overkill IMO. Lots of great products, but I think you'd see better results if you staggered them a bit. I think using Norcodrene and Frenzy together is a lot of stimulants, so I would be mindful of that. PES Shift is an excellent product, but keep in mind that Alphamax XT also contains forskolin, which is the main ingredient in Shift. You could use them both together, but it might be wiser to use one, then the other following it to give yourself a longer stack length.

Also note, Alphamax XT contains Longjack, which is what LJ100 is, which would be another redundant ingredient. I would suggest staggering these products also so you aren't taking too much. Same goes with Formestane, which is an AI. Alphamax XT contains DHAA, which is a very effective AI. I don't know enough about Formestane to advise whether it would be safe to run it with what you've listed, but I would definitely suggest running it either before or after Alphamax XT to prevent overlap

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with john.patterson. You may be overkill on a few products. Sometimes more isn't always better but you're definitely getting in some good supps with this stack.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Alphamax XT
LJ 100
Please do not stack these two items. Stick with one, or follow one bottle with the other. It seems like too many supps to me IMO. There comes a point where you hit a point of diminishing returns, especially when you start stacking products together like that (in respect to fat burners and test/libido boosters along w/ ep1c and strength unleashed)

morata9

morata9

Awards
You're welcome. This stack seems a bit overkill IMO. Lots of great products, but I think you'd see better results if you staggered them a bit. I think using Norcodrene and Frenzy together is a lot of stimulants, so I would be mindful of that. PES Shift is an excellent product, but keep in mind that Alphamax XT also contains forskolin, which is the main ingredient in Shift. You could use them both together, but it might be wiser to use one, then the other following it to give yourself a longer stack length.

Also note, Alphamax XT contains Longjack, which is what LJ100 is, which would be another redundant ingredient. I would suggest staggering these products also so you aren't taking too much. Same goes with Formestane, which is an AI. Alphamax XT contains DHAA, which is a very effective AI. I don't know enough about Formestane to advise whether it would be safe to run it with what you've listed, but I would definitely suggest running it either before or after Alphamax XT to prevent overlap
Now It's ok ?
Isolate Protein post wo;
Bcaa pre and during wo;
Pes Norcodrene
Lean Xtreme
Alphamax XT
Strenght Unleashed
San Lipidex (It has CLA, Omega 3,6,9)
Multivitamins

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS X-gels and PES ANABETA Elite+ = forum recommended natty recomp stack

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There is a sale on PES in EU right now, too

Most of the line is buy one get one 50% off

That is a LOT lol.
I don't think you need all of this at once, unless your goal is to lose wallet weight as well.

Let's save you some $ ...

With an isolate shake immediately post, you may not need the intra BCAAs, how long before the lift is your previous meal?

Drop the Lipidex IMO, CLA is just a waste of money that offers most people no extra benefit. I'd aim at a cheaper Omega 3 such as Orange Oximega (Controlled Labs)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
SNS X-gels and PES ANABETA Elite+ = forum recommended natty recomp stack
Hard this, too.
Very hard to beat the recomp effects of this stack.

With Anabeta on sale, it's worth consideration.

It would best replace the Alphamax, to avoid a high Forskolin Dose.
IMO it is better geared to your goals here.

I do like Alphamax, and you could always run that, or the ABE, after this current stack.

If you wanted ARA, I'd drop the str3ngth personally.
SNS X-gels is where it's at.

Ep1c is worth trying, in this stack or after. If -(-)epi works for you, you'll love it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Now It's ok ?
Isolate Protein post wo;
Bcaa pre and during wo;
Pes Norcodrene
Lean Xtreme
Alphamax XT
Strenght Unleashed
San Lipidex (It has CLA, Omega 3,6,9)
Multivitamins
Still a lot at once. I like Driven2lift 's ideas. I think you could run an OL stack (Ep1c Unleashed and Strength Unleashed) with your staple supps (protein, BCAA, Ergonine, multi, fish oil), and then follow with stacking Alphamax XT and Norcodrene.

I think this route would yeild you great strength and mass gains from the OL stack, and the Alphamax/Norco would be a great way to lean out at the end of an 8 week run. I would drop Lean Xtreme as well, its not needed if you're going to be using Alphamax XT. The new version of Lean Xtreme isn't anything incredible anyway, the original was awesome though.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I guessed he wanted cort control in his PCT with Lean-X

OG was far superior though I agree.
Not sure I'd pay for that reformulation.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I guessed he wanted cort control in his PCT with Lean-X

OG was far superior though I agree.
Not sure I'd pay for that reformulation.
Yeah that was my guess for his addition of Lean Xtreme. But I think the DHAA and ashwagandha in Alphamax XT is more than sufficient for cortisol control. I don't see there being a need to add anything else on a natty stack

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As many have said, SNS Xgels (ara) and Anabeta elite is pure gold.

Also, if you respond well to epicatechin products, you could add or instead use CEL Epi-plex. Its cheap, open label, and has absorption enhancement to make sure you get your money's worth.

J

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting the Epi-plex/dermaStr3ngth Unleashed this upcoming week provided the Epi-plex makes it on time (had so stocking/shipping issues with Nutri-verse that should be resolved) followed by the Xgels/ABE after the 8 weeks. But I did get some Ep1c Unleashed and Tr1umph from OL's 50% off sale for the future. If you like the sound of any Olympus Labs products, I'd highly recommend taking advantage of the 50% off sale. I'm new to the majority of these supplements as well seeing as I've only ever used common "staples" (creatine, protein, bcaas, preworkouts, citrulline etc.)for many years but OL seems to have an incredible following and solid reputation, paired with the sale right now, it's hard to beat.

Like many have mentioned and suggested to me, don't rush into too many things at once and try not to overlap doses/ingredients. Find out what your body likes and positively reacts to, then go from there. Best of luck.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
debatable but for as long as you were on, you should be off for the same amount of time to allow your body to return to homeostasis

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm a natty guy and the best stack of natty anabolics I've used is:

(-)epi - EP1C td has treated me the best
PA - SL is solid, but I'm loving Tr1umph right now
DSU

That combo is insane for a recomp.

If I was trying to go the natty hormonal route (which I don't feel has a large of an impact on physique as it does on how you feel), I would possibly go with one or more of the following:

Test1fy
LJ100
Testabolan V2
inhibit-e

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Natadrol?...

compan

compan

Awards
I like to throw Testabolan into every stack, natty or not. Having something that acts as an ABP/SHBG modulator is beneficial all the time. I recommend this product constantly, but it really is a great thing to have in any stack.

morata9

morata9

Awards
As many have said, SNS Xgels (ara) and Anabeta elite is pure gold.

Also, if you respond well to epicatechin products, you could add or instead use CEL Epi-plex. Its cheap, open label, and has absorption enhancement to make sure you get your money's worth.
What do you think about this ?
Isolate Protein post wo;
Bcaa pre and during wo at high dose;
Anabeta Elite
X-Gels SNS
Multivitamins
At the end of this stack, I'll go with:
Isolate Protein post wo;
Alphamax XT
Pes Norcodrene
Hemavol pre wo
Agmatine 500mg pre wo, 500mg launch
Multivitamins

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Wow

Just crazy bro I would keep it real simple; Soy Lecithin Granules maybe add the ARA with those X-Gels.

I think using these crazy stacks talking hundreds here you are going to be disappointed in the results lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Isolate Protein post wo;
Anabeta Elite
X-Gels SNS
Multivitamins
Isolate Protein post wo;
Alphamax XT
Pes Norcodrene
Hemavol pre wo
Multivitamins
if you've got the funds, thats a hell of a plan!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isolate Protein post wo;
Anabeta Elite
X-Gels SNS
Multivitamins
Isolate Protein post wo;
Alphamax XT
Pes Norcodrene
Hemavol pre wo
Multivitamins
What is your plan on running them? Just listing them like that i not ideal. Break it down to what your going to run week wise and we can better help you. Unless you have ran most of those things solo before, you could stack. Otherwise I would advise against it

M

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wish Olympus was still selling Test1fy!!! Outstanding ingredient profile!~!~

I'm a natty guy and the best stack of natty anabolics I've used is:

(-)epi - EP1C td has treated me the best
PA - SL is solid, but I'm loving Tr1umph right now
DSU

That combo is insane for a recomp.

If I was trying to go the natty hormonal route (which I don't feel has a large of an impact on physique as it does on how you feel), I would possibly go with one or more of the following:

Test1fy
LJ100
Testabolan V2
inhibit-e

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow

Just crazy bro I would keep it real simple; Soy Lecithin Granules maybe add the ARA with those X-Gels.

I think using these crazy stacks talking hundreds here you are going to be disappointed in the results lol
Agreed. These crazy stack ideas are good if you have money to burn and the mental fortitude to realize you still won't progress as much as someone on gear

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I read that Olympus is coming up with testify pro in pills form, it was great but tasted really nasty even with chocolate whey...

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I read that Olympus is coming up with testify pro in pills form, it was great but tasted really nasty even with chocolate whey...
It was so bad. I love that company and I know it's a good product but damn.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I wish Olympus was still selling Test1fy!!! Outstanding ingredient profile!~!~
SOON my friend, very very soon.

Caps. And "non-pro" version. It'll still be killer, and if you want to kick it up a notch and make it into the "pro" version, you can just add a couple ingredients from our upcoming "essentials" line : )