Unanswered Best PH for melting fat and gaining lean muscle?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That isn't what they do, they help you build muscle or become stronger. Your diet and energy expenditure will handle all of that. Also are you referring to legit PH, or Designer Steroids? Two different categories that get lumped in together all the time but are very different. If talking about Andros then get a bunch and double dose to see a real effect... Dienolone is nice to keep dry and solid muscle but not really going to increase fat burn directly but indirectly like most do.

If your goals are to be bigger and stronger but leaner then go with a stronger product. If just trying to cut without losing muscle then go with an andro or andro stack if you have the money and are not willing to go the designer steroid route and want to avoid some of the sides that come with stronger products.

Bottom line you want to look for things that do not aromatize if you are trying to look tight on cycle. Also things that do tend to help a little will be more androgenic in nature. If Androhard were still around I would direct you toward that because it was androgenic enough to make a nice difference. Their are also some decent SARMS that would help some.

Really though most anabolics help you lose fat by using a lot of the incoming calories trying to grow which leaves less for storage. Creating new muscle is a costly endeavor concerning calories. The degree to which this happens really has to do with the strength of the anabolic. Other than that non-aromatizing anabolics will help you look better in the process. There is more to it but this is plenty to give you the info you need to plan a cycle.

Your diet and energy expenditure are what are going to burn the fat, do exactly what you need to do their and the cycle will just enhance that.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That isn't what they do, they help you build muscle or become stronger. Your diet and energy expenditure will handle all of that. Also are you referring to legit PH, or Designer Steroids? Two different categories that get lumped in together all the time but are very different. If talking about Andros then get a bunch and double dose to see a real effect... Dienolone is nice to keep dry and solid muscle but not really going to increase fat burn directly but indirectly like most do.

If your goals are to be bigger and stronger but leaner then go with a stronger product. If just trying to cut without losing muscle then go with an andro or andro stack if you have the money and are not willing to go the designer steroid route and want to avoid some of the sides that come with stronger products.

Bottom line you want to look for things that do not aromatize if you are trying to look tight on cycle. Also things that do tend to help a little will be more androgenic in nature. If Androhard were still around I would direct you toward that because it was androgenic enough to make a nice difference. Their are also some decent SARMS that would help some.

Really though most anabolics help you lose fat by using a lot of the incoming calories trying to grow which leaves less for storage. Creating new muscle is a costly endeavor concerning calories. The degree to which this happens really has to do with the strength of the anabolic. Other than that non-aromatizing anabolics will help you look better in the process. There is more to it but this is plenty to give you the info you need to plan a cycle.

Your diet and energy expenditure are what are going to burn the fat, do exactly what you need to do their and the cycle will just enhance that.
ANDROHARD is still everywhere

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I seem to be able eat like **** and get leaner and bigger when I'm running dymethazine (dmz)

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gw501516, epistane and yohimbine. Do more cardio, reduce rest between sets and increase reps to make workouts more fast paced. Increase protein and reduce carbs, lower calories to 500 under daily maintenance. That would be my approach

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ECA with yohimbe seems to work. I use bronkaid, 200mg caffeine, baby asprin 3x a day and the yohimbe at 400mg ( not the hcl i have not tried that yet) and the yohombe seems to really kick it in.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something like 11kt is probably what you want on a cut. If you want to look hard when you get low body fat s4 or any strong androgen. Like already stated diet is what will actually get rid of the fat.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have always had good success with Trest Ace TD. I can cut hard without feeling flat or weak.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What brand/dose have you had success with?
I’ve only ran a full cycle with PRE a board sponsor. Right now I’m using Synergy Research. Both are 20mg/ML. On workout days I take a couple of OL Trest caps pre workout instead of the TD at night. Also using BMP and that’s adding to the fat loss.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ANDROHARD is still everywhere
I was not aware of this. Admittely I don't look into Someone doing a knock off of this now? If so is it the exact nomenclature as Androhard because their are an alpha and beta version of the same compound and one converts to the target hormone at a much higher rate. All of the current stano products to my knowledge use the less efficient version or it was the case for a long time anyway.
I'm pretty sure he meant primordial performances androhard, not the muscle gelz one
Yes exactly. I know back in the day there were a lot of things that were similar that tried to get pushed as the same thing but oral, and most of the were the more the beta version than the alpha version if I remember correctly. It may have been the other way around. Either way I remember that one of them was far superior to the other and most knock offs were using the one that did not convert to stanolone in anywhere near as high a number and converted to a weaker compound. Do you happen to remember any of the details on that Rob? I remember LG Sciences had one that was oral that they kept touting as being as effective when I repped for them but it was not anywhere near as good. Have you tried the Muscle Gelz one and would you compare it to Primordials version?