Best PH cycle for strength

Jglove

Awards
Its 1 & 4 andro along with 6-oxo-4-pregnene-3. Friday will be the 4th week, iv gotten much tighter and feel much stronger. Pumps have been great but nothing insane. My bench has gone up apx 15lbs so far, my hope was to go from 285 to 315. I believe that is reachable. I have also gained much more peak to my bicep (that actually came in the 2nd week) ts my first cycle of anything so i was expecting decent gains even tho it is a fairly light ph. 6 week cycle if this and then im doing 4 weeks clomid probably 25/25/25/25 il take 8-10 weeks off and then im most likely going to go with 2 sarms. My thoughts have been mk-2866 and yk-11 probably do 4-6 weeks on the yk and possibly up to 10 weeks with the osta. Opinions??
Pct would be clomid

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Drop Ostarine run lgd. Dont go longer than 8 weeks. If you did youll be shut down hard requiring a long pct and maybe hcg & clomid both.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I’d be somewhat cautious to run yk11 personally. There is zero human data regarding safety, dose, invivo effects, etc. I also wouldn’t trust logs of other people running it. Don’t forget in the US there is generally over a 40% placebo effect. But I want to emphasize the lack of any human data. Zilch. None. Very risky... and more expensive than compounds that have been studies more extensively. And on top of that it’s a partial agonist. Will this decrease the effectiveness of other compounds being used? Will it slow down your gains? Who knows?

Jglove

Awards
What sarms have you tried together or solo? bigdavid

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
What sarms have you tried together or solo? bigdavid
I’ve used ostarine, LGD, rad140. Each was solo. Personally I hated ostarine. I felt lethargic, lost my appetite, and honestly felt like I was having high estrogen side effects. Not sure how that’s possible but I didn’t take it more than once. I’d say LGD is like it’s big cooler nicer brother. I liked LGD and gains were descent for 10 mg dose. Rad140 was good for strength I’d say and some motivation but not as much size as LGD. The dosing is variable from 10-30 mg per day(rad140). Obviously the higher dose is more noticeable. I’d do what was suggested above and do LGD solo. It’s a good overall compound for size and strength. I can’t speak to suppressiveness because I don’t do any compound without at least a trt dose of test per week.

Jglove

Awards
dvw bigdavid should i run anything with the lgd? Im just starting to take a look at 7 alpha, any opinions on it?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
7 alpha is Trestolone I believe if you're reffering to premier research essentials. I wouldn't run that unless you're more experienced. Run Alpha gainz stano capsules or their Androsterone transdermal with Lgd for 6 to 8 week cycle.

Jglove

Awards
Id really like to hear your results later on with this ph, i dont think hi tech superdrol is real superdrol
Finished my 6 week run yesterday. Put on a solid 7lbs even tho I did not change my diet. Bench went up from 285 to 315 which I was very pleased with. Felt fuller, tighter the whole cycle and def felt stronger. This was my first cycle of anything so keep that in mind. I would def reccomend this product

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on LGD stacked with 4-Andro?
I think its a good stack
But since you are going to be suppressed in my opinion 1 andro ran at 500mg along with 4andro would make you way stronger.
I've ran both and lgd is cool but 1 andro made me bigger and stronger.
But lots of people on AM will say lgd is just as good or better.
I just don't see it.
Sarms are suppose to be better if suppression is a big concern.
I guess hair loss too.
Sounds like you want to bulk.....so bulk IMO

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Idk I have mixed feelings about combining pro hormones with sarms. I mean sarms are partial agonists at some sights and also may compete with a stronger compound in some instances. It can deff be a good cycle. But I’d do what the post above suggests. Save LGD for a solo run IMO

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right the point of sarms is to not actually use androgens.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. What would be a good stack with LGD? I'm concerned only with hair loss and severe suppression

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. What would be a good stack with LGD? I'm concerned only with hair loss and severe suppression
Safe on the hair loss for sure with the lgd. I'm not really a pro on sarms but I do know that lgd you might feel lethargic because of a little suppression. I know the first drug I ever did for performance enhancement was ostarine. I had tons of energy on it I didn't feel any kind of suppression at all.
When I did lgd I was on trt so I didn't feel tired.
Start a new thread asking that exact question a lot of guys on AM are really Sarm pros.
I'm not saying it won't be good. 4 andro is a good way to keep test levels normal.
But your gonna be suppressed so your gonna need a real pct.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Hair loss is honestly a problem only if you continue to cycle for a long period of time. If you do one or two cycles you may get some shedding but if that’s all you do the hair follicles should regenerate and you’ll be back close to where you were. Now if this is something you are going to keep doing say a few times a year or even once a year then I’d stay away from any highly androgenic compounds

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Also if you are under the age of 35 start using rogaine twice per day. Now. It works in this age group as a hair loss preventative. I know this bc my gf is in derm as is her family. That will help delay. And get shampoo that has dht blockers in it

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TB 500 made my hair bounce back very good
I used Rogaine for 6 years. It works too.
But tb500 is great. On me at least
So if suppression and hair are the big concerns
SARMs are a good path.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TB 500 made my hair bounce back very good
I used Rogaine for 6 years. It works too.
But tb500 is great. On me at least
So if suppression and hair are the big concerns
SARMs are a good path.
TB500 helped your hair? What dose did you use?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TB500 helped your hair? What dose did you use?
I dosed it as recommended.
5 mg a week for 4 weeks
Then
5 mg per month for maintenance.
I was using it for injury healing.
Thicker hair was a pleasant secondary effect.
Works good

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Also if you are under the age of 35 start using rogaine twice per day. Now. It works in this age group as a hair loss preventative. I know this bc my gf is in derm as is her family. That will help delay. And get shampoo that has dht blockers in it
What are some good dht blocking shampoos that actually work? Nizoral or something where might one buy this from? Im only 24 and just now getting into anabolics but dont want to be bald before 30 lol

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed it as recommended.
5 mg a week for 4 weeks
Then
5 mg per month for maintenance.
I was using it for injury healing.
Thicker hair was a pleasant secondary effect.
Works good
Wow that's interesting. Injury better?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow that's interesting. Injury better?
TB 500 / bp 157 is amazing.
Very good stuff.
4 people I know besides me have all healed well with it.
Its a little pricey so if 200$ bucks rocks the budget too hard and your able to just take the time off I guess that one way to go.
But I'm addicted to the workout. When I'm hurt I'm depressed and frustrated.
I've used it on my lower left abdomen and I've used it on back pumps from AAS.
Worked on both.
When I get back pumps they are constant. 24/7. Even wen I stop taking the drug that started them they linger and become an injury.
They happen in my upper back in my rhombus .