Best PH cycle for strength

Jglove

Awards
Im currently 3 weeks in on my first PH cycle. Im taking hi-tech superdrol. Been pretty solid so far, no cons yet, decent pros.

Just curious as to yalls opinions on the best PH's to gain strength

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Id really like to hear your results later on with this ph, i dont think hi tech superdrol is real superdrol

Jglove

Awards
Yea I would imagine its not near that strong. Im 100% against needles for me just bc im weird about them. What is the best oral ph you think?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol hi tech superdrol, did you read the ingredients before you bought it?

Jglove

Awards
Yea its 1 andro, 4 andro and 6 oxo 4 pregnene 3

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strenght went through the roof with "Tren" , Dienedione at 100mg.

JLaudio1977

Awards
Funny the things u see on the most obvious online sellers sites ( including large distribution companies)!! /&$ebay*+%
U can cop REAL 17a Superdrol 60 count for 40 bucks!
Also: Dimethandrostnol (Pheraplex/Superdrol hybrid)
Alpha 1 (methyl-1-etio*^*^#%)

All of these are Methylated products which need to be used with caution! On cycle support is a must along with proper pct!!!!
BTW I gained 20 lbs on a solo Superdrol run many moons ago. Frigin cost me 20 bucks from Hard Rock Supps. The good old days
Good luck and be safe

JLaudio1977

Awards
Also all that I mentioned are designer/synthetic steroids. No if ands or buts about this.
Theses compounds are already active in their own right.
Whereas a 4 Dhea let's say would need to convert to its target hormone. These bad boys are ready to rock all on their own

Jglove

Awards
Thankbyou for the input brother, Im really looking for something non-methylated mainly bc im new to using hormones. Any good spots I can get something like that?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in the US
Dienedione("Tren") is a non methyl but it's still affect the liver to some degree as Epistane.
bodyconscious uk making great and popular products and they are shipping to the US.

JLaudio1977

Awards
Dude Google around and u will find them in the US!! I bought 3 different compounds this summer domestic.
I'm assuming sources can't be discussed. But look and you will find. **** M-Sten is all over the place for dirt cheap. Since all are banned they have jacked up prices now.
I could order u a legit Superdrol clone for 40 bucks as we speak. Alpha one liquid suspension 21.99
60 ml. 15mg/ml.
Dirt cheap and legit

JLaudio1977

Awards
Try Max LMG non methylated

LGI use to make it 25 mg
Per cap. It's around if I look hard enough. I am actually a fan of this compound myself!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have little experience with prohormones, but having run M-sten I would say it's f**king amazing and well worth a go, as I believe most will tell you.

Strength and mass gains were insane.
+1 for msten

JLaudio1977

Awards
HI Tech
Does not carry legit gear anymore.
That Superdrol is a joke

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd defo go for msten. Just make sure you buy from a legit place and have cycle support in place. You'll love it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd defo go for msten. Just make sure you buy from a legit place and have cycle support in place. You'll love it
Yup, it was pretty low on side effects for a dimethylated oral. The main concern would be proper cycle support; cel cycle support as directed+500mg tudca daily would be great. I'd recommend getting pharma clomid for pct and some exemestane to keep on hand as a safety precaution.

JLaudio1977

Awards
No offense but why do folks over do the estrogen thing constantly!!!
These are super dry compounds!
I hope people understand that eliminating E2 drastically effects your gains. I would never take aromasin etc with Msten or Pheraplex or Superdrol, that is the luxury of these compounds. Other than stopping cold turkey where the hell is the estrogen coming from??
Please enlighten me

JLaudio1977

Awards
Ok
I don't advise it but, CHEQUE DROPS a 17a form of MENT. **** is by far the harsher oral. MIBOLORONE I believe.
If u hit it safe for 3 weeks b4 aas look out!! Also look out for your California Raisin looking liver after.

Not for the faint of heart. This is not a milk Thistle fix boys!!! Super strong

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No offense but why do folks over do the estrogen thing constantly!!!
These are super dry compounds!
I hope people understand that eliminating E2 drastically effects your gains. I would never take aromasin etc with Msten or Pheraplex or Superdrol, that is the luxury of these compounds. Other than stopping cold turkey where the hell is the estrogen coming from??
Please enlighten me
I said to keep exemestane "on hand." I never said to use it right away. Reason being is that there is always the possibility of estro problems on cycle, even with compounds that dont aromatize; if somebody were to run into this issue, having an aromatize inhibitor on hand would be of great help. To answer your question, estrogen can elevate on cycle due to a drop in shbg, which many steroids can lower.

JLaudio1977

Awards
Sorry bud wasn't trashing u!
Always have supports available.
People just jump the gun too quick,

I'm on MENT and Tren and unless I get itch tit I'll stay clear. Def need caber with Tren tho. But I don't take them unless I catch signs. Estrogen and bulking go hand and hand.
I see dudes doing Letro and I'm just so confused. Unless you have a lump then Letro and Ralox. Otherwise just grow people

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry bud wasn't trashing u!
Always have supports available.
People just jump the gun too quick,

I'm on MENT and Tren and unless I get itch tit I'll stay clear. Def need caber with Tren tho. But I don't take them unless I catch signs. Estrogen and bulking go hand and hand.
I see dudes doing Letro and I'm just so confused. Unless you have a lump then Letro and Ralox. Otherwise just grow people
Agreed; some people aren't too smart with aromatize inhibitors and will accidentally crush their estro. It's important to wait for symptoms to occur and to start at a small dosage as opposed to taking too much too soon and feeling ****ty haha

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
Im currently 3 weeks in on my first PH cycle. Im taking hi-tech superdrol. Been pretty solid so far, no cons yet, decent pros.

Just curious as to yalls opinions on the best PH's to gain strength
Eh bud,

Just my two cents from years & years of experience: I would never touch PH's again, ever.

I was told by many, many older, more experienced lads then myself that PH's were: A. way overpriced, total waste of money, B. Convoluted, misinformation-labeled ingredients, never truly knowing what you're taking, C. In pill form VERY taxing & hard on the liver, etc.

I stuck by the "I don't want to use steroids, so I'll just take these "legal" hormones (even though they're NOT anything but AAS themselves repackaged/purposed), ergo avoiding labeling myself, a gear head, much to my own dismay and disservice. I don't want to "encourage" AAS use, but it simply & LITERALLY comes down to this: if you want to do it, do it right, or don't do it at all. Before I took the plunge so to speak, my buddy and I tried two products back in the day (probably nine to ten years ago now), called: "Sostonol 250" and "Trenadrol" (I believe is what they were called), any who, we ran them for the given/specified time and sure as s%$! My friend and I got REALLY bad gyno, along with a few other less than pleasant sides, even WITH proper ancillaries, etc. It was so bad in fact, that I had to go to my PCP and be put on A-dex, then tried some Nolva & Femara... f%&^#$@! crazy dude, and TOTALLY not worth it.

In retrospect, even besides the unfortunate gyno issue, I would go back and only run AAS through a trusted friend/source; it was completely not worth it: overpriced, toxic stuff that only delivers half-a$$ed results anyways, etc.

Please take this in stride, I only try to help guys out on here through experience & what not, once again, if you're going to do it, do it right or not at all.

Hope this helps my man, take care.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eh bud,

Just my two cents from years & years of experience: I would never touch PH's again, ever.

I was told by many, many older, more experienced lads then myself that PH's were: A. way overpriced, total waste of money, B. Convoluted, misinformation-labeled ingredients, never truly knowing what you're taking, C. In pill form VERY taxing & hard on the liver, etc.

I stuck by the "I don't want to use steroids, so I'll just take these "legal" hormones (even though they're NOT anything but AAS themselves repackaged/purposed), ergo avoiding labeling myself, a gear head, much to my own dismay and disservice. I don't want to "encourage" AAS use, but it simply & LITERALLY comes down to this: if you want to do it, do it right, or don't do it at all. Before I took the plunge so to speak, my buddy and I tried two products back in the day (probably nine to ten years ago now), called: "Sostonol 250" and "Trenadrol" (I believe is what they were called), any who, we ran them for the given/specified time and sure as s%$! My friend and I got REALLY bad gyno, along with a few other less than pleasant sides, even WITH proper ancillaries, etc. It was so bad in fact, that I had to go to my PCP and be put on A-dex, then tried some Nolva & Femara... f%&^#$@! crazy dude, and TOTALLY not worth it.

In retrospect, even besides the unfortunate gyno issue, I would go back and only run AAS through a trusted friend/source; it was completely not worth it: overpriced, toxic stuff that only delivers half-a$$ed results anyways, etc.

Please take this in stride, I only try to help guys out on here through experience & what not, once again, if you're going to do it, do it right or not at all.

Hope this helps my man, take care.
Yea, a simple test cycle would be a lot simpler and would be easier on the body, but some people are afraid of needles, cant access it, or dont even have the proper understanding of how these things affect us (in which case, they shouldn't even be touching hormonal.) There are some good "prohormones" but a lot of them are misleading and toxic.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None of these Andros are going to give you an acute increase in strength. Some of the sarms out will though (RAD140 or LGD4033)

Jglove

Awards
Havent taken a sarm or researched them enough yet, iv heard about yk11 and mk677. Are they very toxic?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
None of these Andros are going to give you an acute increase in strength. Some of the sarms out will though (RAD140 or LGD4033)
My 1 4 epiandro cycle increased my strength and size ten fold and 8 weeks gave me 15 lean pounds. Strength increased by about 50% in an 8 week time frame and deadlift increased 90 LBS! Strength continued to rise through PCT as well and no gains lost.

If done right, any cycle will help you break through a plateau. Obviously if you have years of heavy AAS use then lighter cycles such as andros wouldn't produce much results. BUT that doesnt mean they dont work or aren't strong. I was stuck in a plateau after 8 years of steady training and my andro cycle gave me incredible gains at a rapid pace.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From personal experience, I've gotten nothing from Andros but some tightness of the skin and "okay-ish" pumps.

On the sarms Rad and LGD strength exploded about 30lbs on all major lifts within a week

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From personal experience, I've gotten nothing from Andros but some tightness of the skin and "okay-ish" pumps.

On the sarms Rad and LGD strength exploded about 30lbs on all major lifts within a week
Interesting
Crazy how we all respond different.
All I got from lgd was 5lbs.
No on feeling. No strength.
I just got a little bigger.
Very interesting compound.
I'm on S4 right now.
Day 10 75mg
Feel killer. Muscles are popping out.
But wen I come inside from the sun I'm straight blind for 45 seconds
Just a big yellow spot.
Sunglasses really help

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting
Crazy how we all respond different.
All I got from lgd was 5lbs.
No on feeling. No strength.
I just got a little bigger.
Very interesting compound.
I'm on S4 right now.
Day 10 75mg
Feel killer. Muscles are popping out.
But wen I come inside from the sun I'm straight blind for 45 seconds
Just a big yellow spot.
Sunglasses really help
Who's s4?

Jglove

Awards
What would be a good dosage for the msten? I was just reading on it and one place said 4-8mg a day the first week then 8-12 for 2 weeks and 12-16 on 4th week.
Is it something you wouldnt want to go more than 4 weeks on?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be a good dosage for the msten? I was just reading on it and one place said 4-8mg a day the first week then 8-12 for 2 weeks and 12-16 on 4th week.
Is it something you wouldnt want to go more than 4 weeks on?
You can run 5 weeks
I went right to 12.5 mg
I was surprised how much I liked Msten.
Loved it actually.
But I was also on test so a lot of sides aren't present.
Actually I had zero sides at 12.5.
I bumped to 25 mg and had back cramps so I stayed at 12.5

Jglove

Awards
So im thinking i would take around 12mg M-sten for the 4 weeks (adjust it according to how i react) apx 500mg tudca a day and Fish oil supp. Pct would be clomid along with a good test booster. Questions are what test booster should I use and is there anything else you guys think I would need or anything I should change.

****Not doing this anyy time soon. Just spit balling for the future***

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So im thinking i would take around 12mg M-sten for the 4 weeks (adjust it according to how i react) apx 500mg tudca a day and Fish oil supp. Pct would be clomid along with a good test booster. Questions are what test booster should I use and is there anything else you guys think I would need or anything I should change.

****Not doing this anyy time soon. Just spit balling for the future***
Get nanodrol and run it 15mg a day. Its not worth risking getting some bunk ****. Run an all in one cycle support with the tudca. Make sure your clomid is real; either go pharma or ugl.

Jglove

Awards
Where could I find legit nano?
I got my clomid for my current cycle at enhanced chemicals, everyone said they are g2g

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got my clomid for my current cycle at enhanced chemicals, everyone said they are g2g
Predatornutrition, they are a board sponsor here and I've never seen someone let down by them. I've had bad experience with "research grade" so I refuse to touch them; I'd play it safe in the future and do some looking around for reputable pharma grade or even ugl.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure about enhanced chemicals.
I am sure we got PRE reps on this site.
I've got stuff from PRE and its legit.
Gots its own section in the anabolic forums.
Their Clomid would be g2g.
I would run 4andro with that Msten at least.
That way you'll have real test in your body.
A test booster can't boost test production if your body isn't producing.

PRE

PRE

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm not sure about enhanced chemicals.
I am sure we got PRE reps on this site.
I've got stuff from PRE and its legit.
Gots its own section in the anabolic forums.
Their Clomid would be g2g.
I would run 4andro with that Msten at least.
That way you'll have real test in your body.
A test booster can't boost test production if your body isn't producing.
We appreciate the love, but we couldn't help to notice everyone was talking about Methylstenbolone.

We have a hunch that methylstenbolone will be a lot easier to find and research on your test subject in the very near future.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That dosage is very high bro! May be reason for bad vision sides.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Took me a minute and seeing your comment to realize he didn’t ask for WHO s4 was (as in a person). Time to go to sleep? Lol

To OP I’d say the best oral I’ve used for strength and size was 6 (actually just under 7 weeks) weeks of halodrol. Next best was epistane. To be clear the strength in halodrol really didn’t hit till end of week 3 but size was consistent throughout.

This is my opinion in comparison to my using: LGD, RAD, ostarine, superdrol, pmag, dbol, stanozol, azinol, built PENTA (blend of PHs). I’ve used more but I can’t remember the few I’ve forgotten lol