Best OTC pct product on market

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the best pct on the market? I am just coming off a 6 weeks 1 andro and epi cycle. Thanks for feedback

WAF

WAF

Awards
OL has some really good products with a new pct release.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL pct assist is worth looking into.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, please run any OTC product with a SERM. No matter what the cycle is, a SERM should be the foundation.

I would check out AlphaMax XT as a complete all in one option. L-Dopa will help with prolactin, DHAA is a fully dosed AI to help control cortisol, you will increase testosterone through multiple pathways including 3,4 dinavil and forskolin. Perhaps the best thing is that AlphaMax XT is a fully open label and everything is dosed where it should be. What I like about it is that it beats having to take one supplement for cortisol, one for test boosting, etc. While you get all of that, it is still very cost effective.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha. Nothing comes close.

Serms are best though, and should be a priority.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Clomid+Sup3r PCT+Test1fy PRO= The best pct ever

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd take out Test1fy and add a few shot of HCG in there also :head:
Maybe on cycle, bur definitely not durring PCT.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the best pct on the market? I am just coming off a 6 weeks 1 andro and epi cycle. Thanks for feedback
As others have mentioned, the most important thing is making sure you have a SERM. As for a natural product to stack on top of that, Sup3r PCT is a tried-and-true favorite, but OL wasn't content to rest on their laurels and have just introduced our best PCT product, ever: K1NGS BLOOD. This is going to set the new standard. Check out this thread for some in-depth info: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/286059-q-olympus-labs.html

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If you use a drug to cause the problem, please use a drug to fix it. There's some Bloodwork on OTC vs Rx SERM PCTs on here - not convinced that taking 4-6 weeks to get back to baseline (if lucky - UncleSARM only got to 467 from a starting 554 and your body may do the same on its own anyway) is better than being at 1300 from Clomid (fit1962's PCT). <-mild sarcasm.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to take clomid at 50, 50, 25, 25. Was just wondering what I could stack with it to make my pct better.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will begin in a week and kings blood will not be out by that time. Last time I stacked sup3r pct with follidrone 2.0.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am think of stacking sup3r pct with either testify or anabeta

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good to me! I've not tried ana but I have been using Test1fy. (It was substituted for me by Max <-- Demigod) because Sup3r PCT wouldn't ship in time for my PCT. My bad, poor planning, but the profile of Test1fy looks great. I"m over doing the natty thing with clomid this time. Feeling great.

How did you like the FD2 / Sup3r PCT last time?
It is weird but my gains during pct were greater than on cycle. Got blood work done and my test was through the roof.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is weird but my gains during pct were greater than on cycle. Got blood work done and my test was through the roof.
Sounds good! Thanks. I'm feeling stronger on my PCT, and think I'm going to be having the same experience. It's good to try new things to compare. I look forward to seeing your results with what you choose to go with. If you log, I will definitely sub.

enraged_chris

Awards
Our stage one evolution rejuvenation contains 75mg of arimistane per daily serving and a really solid fedogia with daa and nmdaa. All I know is my balls swell up when I take it. Still probably best to combine any otc pct with a serm if you're running anything heavy at all.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless you're doing 11-oxo/kt, probably nothing OTC is going to do anything. Otherwise, maybe something like Forskolin + OL King's Blood + BLR Rebirth, or BLR Rebirth + Alphamax XT

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am going to take clomid at 50, 50, 25, 25. Was just wondering what I could stack with it to make my pct better.
50mg is way too high. There will be little extra return, but an increase of negative sides at that dose. Run your clomid at 25mg EOD or 12.5mg ED. That will treat you best.

I'm also a fan of running serms/pct past 4 weeks. 8-12 weeks tapering down is best IMO.

Ex: some people will run 16 weeks of test, and then just 4 weeks of a PCT. If your going to supress your system for that long, than maybe you should take that long to help recover it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've seen people say 150 to start, Clomid. (*I"m not sure how I feel about that)

50/50/25/25 is the normally suggested I've (*read from numerous sources and have been advised by trusted members in this group.)

Nothing wrong with an extended PCT for recovery. (*I was planning on the extended PCT going only OCT, but after careful deliberation decided a more speedy recovery was what I preferred.

Last edited:
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've seen people say 150 to start. Clomid. That's nuts mcguts!

50/50/25/25 is the normally suggested I've seen but your advice is sound too.

Nothing wrong with an extended PCT for recovery. Don't view 5o as too much though myself.
Weren't you the guy who began his PCT without even using a legit SERM?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes. I'm the guy who changed his mind when it was suggested If I wanted a more speedy recovery to use a SERM.

First your company commingled my personal data with someone else compromising my privacy and now this.

I am the guy whom has been labeled by an OL rep as "The guy".

I'm the guy who will also be avoiding OL products because there are equals or better to use thanks to companies like BLR.

Thank you for helping me with one less company to see as a solution for my supplemental needs.

Well done.
Dem clomid feelz bro, wut? My company? I haven't compromised anything of yours. I merely asked if you were that person, since it is a bit rich talking what you don't consider too high of a dosage if you have never used it before.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OL compromised my privacy. Not you. I had to get them to close my account.

I've searched for protocols with Clomid. I've seen a variety offered but none like 25 EOD or 12.5 ED.

50 has been stated as the sweet spot to address all receptors tapering down. I fail to see why having not used it makes me wish to mess with trusted advice based on my cycle in lieu of the aforementioned.

Making things worse you attribute my response to sides. Crack up rep you are. Sweet talk your way into many sales this way?
That I am, and I don't do sales. BTW while you are on your high horse, can you lesson me on what you are saying here (first bolded sentence)?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That I am, and I don't do sales. BTW while you are on your high horse, can you lesson me on what you are saying here (first bolded sentence)?
Glad you changed your signature, and no.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sustain Alpha and AlphaMax XT are two of my favorite OTC products. I have yet to stack the two but I will in a few months. I want to recommend that stack to you but since I haven't used it, I can't do that. I do know that each product is very good. AntM1564 touched on a few things about AlphaMax XT. It's truly an all in one test booster which makes it very versatile.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't care what you do at this point, but maybe you should read a published study. One that uses male human subjects or maybe you should learn about the half life of clomid. Bro-science from trusted members and resourses seems legit too though.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Clomid 50-50-25-25 is the standard, hell I recommend it most of the time but...those particular numbers do seem somewhat arbitrary.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clomid 50-50-25-25 is the standard, hell I recommend it most of the time but...those particular numbers do seem somewhat arbitrary.
Show me a human study for male fertility that uses 50mg of clomid a day. I really wonder how high dose clomid is still a thing. You would think it was still the early 2000's. Higher doses are just asking for higher sides.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Show me a human study for male fertility that uses 50mg of clomid a day. I really wonder how high dose clomid is still a thing. You would think it was still the early 2000's. Higher doses are just asking for higher sides.
I dont disagree bro, I dont disagree.

I imagine alot of the perpetuation is due to "hey, the bro protocol worked a gem for me everytime, no sides...I scared to try lower dose in case it doesnt work as good."

Thats part of what justifies my dogma, anyway.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also check out x gels. Start it in the last week of your cycle so it kicks in during week 2-3 of PCT when the going gets tough.

Great non hormonal options for your PCT.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Once again I am prompted to do further research.
However.
I thought preloading was key for clomid and any substance with a long half life. 5/7 days. For this purpose to kick start HPTA.

Edit:
---
Where does the law of diminishing returns apply to a SERM like Clomithine Citrate come into play?

If it means preloading a week then tapering as follows it makes sense to me on paper.

50/25/25/12.5

The answer must lie in the middle somewhere.
---
Moving forward to maintain. This would be a great question. Is 50 EOD a better option? 25? If anyone has a link to published academic journals it would be of great help.

I'm not here to argue without reasoning. I can accept not being right and gladly reverse opinion. This is about helping someone else and myself in the process.

If you're not learning you're not growing.

All my best
M

Ps There should be a PCT protocol sticky with the evidentiary linked articles. This could dispense with misunderstandings.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't care what you do at this point, but maybe you should read a published study. One that uses male human subjects or maybe you should learn about the half life of clomid. Bro-science from trusted members and resourses seems legit too though.
Truth bro. Agreed here on this side.
I'm logging and will be putting my own anecdotals about clomid along the way maybe. At least journaling my experience to share later.

I think you do care.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Once again I am prompted to do further research.
However.
I thought preloading was key for clomid and any substance with a long half life. 5/7 days. For this purpose to kick start HPTA.

Edit:
---
Where does the law of diminishing returns apply to a SERM like Clomithine Citrate come into play?

If it means preloading a week then tapering as follows it makes sense to me on paper.

50/25/25/12.5

The answer must lie in the middle somewhere.
---
Moving forward to maintain. This would be a great question. Is 50 EOD a better option? 25? If anyone has a link to published academic journals it would be of great help.

I'm not here to argue without reasoning. I can accept not being right and gladly reverse opinion. This is about helping someone else and myself in the process.

If you're not learning you're not growing.

All my best
M

Ps There should be a PCT protocol sticky with the evidentiary linked articles. This could dispense with misunderstandings.
If you have 5mins, Id highly recommend reading this thread, from where Ive linked, particularly Spurfy's posts:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/282825-long-term-clomid-4.html#post5417511

...best discussion Ive read here for <50mg/d clomid dosing.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you have 5mins, Id highly recommend reading this thread, from where Ive linked, particularly Spurfy's posts:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/282825-long-term-clomid-4.html#post5417511

...best discussion Ive read here for <50mg/d clomid dosing.
Thank you for the link!
Everyone should read that. The first two-three pages were brutal to read. Very aggressive oppinions but it did enlighten moving forward.

The common figure I saw was 25 ED to start max then assessing sides and adjusting down to more long term even 12.5 EOD.

I also saw 100/50/25/25 but this solidifies it is how the individual responds to the potential sides.

I read about possible pituitary burnout etc. interesting read.

So. 50/25/12.5/12.5/12.5 seems much more reasonable to me.

Something I think also worth mentioning is poss. Rebound and the use of a suicidal AI post PCT.

I have Virtus on hand as Clomid stays with you up to 3o days post PCT.

I didn't see any male fertility studies quoted but will go back and re-study the discussion.

Thanks for the link again.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
there's lots of good things to put in a pct...

for a pct focused product:
CEL PCT assist, Sparta Nutrition Trojan PCT

for add-ons:
SNS Xgels, PES Anabeta Elite, Sparta Nutrition Hercules (laxogenin) or Epicurus (epicatechin), CEL Epi-plex (epicatechin)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed, have you looked into Nolva as well? People I know mentioned feeling better when using Nolva vs Clomid...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 16
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Supplements 0