best otc pct for pplex/tren

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
There's been this epidemic going on around here recently, and that's a bunch of people running PH's without having the slightest idea of what they are doing. A friend of mine is about 2 weeks in to the Ultra Mass Stack (pplex/tren), and the only thing he can think to use for PCT is AromX. So my question: What is the best OTC PCT combo he could use for this? Would PPs Test Recovery Stack suffice? I've suggested SERMs of course, but I'm not sure where about to get one.

ahendi

Awards
Google research chemicals and you'll find some. Don't spend over $100 on OTC nonsense

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OTC products will not help for that stack.. He needs clomid or nolvadex...

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
OTC PCT for those two stacked or not would not be sufficient.

Got to use research chems. And maybe have a prolactin inhibitor supplement on hand as well.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ditch the cycle, 2 progesterones = bad idea.

no way would i recccomend OTC, Clomi is needed for this IMO.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
He's about 2 weeks in so I'm not sure he would just quit. Would shipment from these research chem companies come by the end of his cycle? I've searched around a bit and found some clomid/nolva, but it's the liquid type (I'm guessing an oral suspesnion)... same deal as the pills?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's about 2 weeks in so I'm not sure he would just quit. Would shipment from these research chem companies come by the end of his cycle? I've searched around a bit and found some clomid/nolva, but it's the liquid type (I'm guessing an oral suspesnion)... same deal as the pills?
It will work fine. You should ask place about quick shipping options.

Jshepherd23

Jshepherd23

Awards
It will work fine. You should ask place about quick shipping options.
Next time dont feel so ashamed about asking a question for your self. The whole asking for a buddy spiel is the oldest line in the book..haha im just playin but you know it true! Def get some CLOMID. Im bout to run this same cycle, and besides clomid im keepin caber and formestane on hand too.

Jshepherd23

Jshepherd23

Awards
Next time dont feel so ashamed about asking a question for your self. The whole asking for a buddy spiel is the oldest line in the book..haha im just playin but you know it true! Def get some CLOMID. Im bout to run this same cycle, and besides clomid im keepin caber and formestane on hand too.
oops wrong quote

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Haha seriously, it is a friend of mine! I do have the same stack on hand, but I still feel ill prepared. Might trade it out for a SD/Tren stack. My lab rats aren't trying anything until they're well equipped.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha seriously, it is a friend of mine! I do have the same stack on hand, but I still feel ill prepared. Might trade it out for a SD/Tren stack. My lab rats aren't trying anything until they're well equipped.
That is even a more poweful stack. How many cycles have you done?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Will be my third. I'm thinking to keep the pplex/tren I have now. Lots of other people have had nice gains from it so far, and they neglected a proper pct using otc AIs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 16
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Supplements 0