Best oral

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Best oral to look good and feel good without test base. Going on vacation for a month out of states. Any thoughts? Thank you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But just pre workout? Or spaced throughout day? Thought half life very short.
If you wanted to work as a test base you'd have to spread it out throughout the day, probably 3x minimum, you could also just get some 4andro oral or transdermal or dermacrine TD if you wanted something that will work as a test base without the potential side effects and high frequency dosing

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ultra Eleven or Alpha Four (you can still find some at retailers).

Alpha Four for mass and well being

Ultra Eleven for cutting/recomp

poluvolo

Awards
1 Protodrol Unfortunately only from Brawn Nutrition You will impress from strength gain results
Absolutely zero sides HANDS DOWN FIRST CHOICE
2 Azavar 3,3 Azo 25 mg each two tablets dose if your target is more muscle gains like old Triumphalis from IRON LEGION
VERY CLOSE TO ZERO ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS FROM MATRIX LABS

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think I misunderstood the thread, your not looking for a test base, your looking for something that dosent need a test base?

Are you on a cycle right now and looking for something to take with you to continue your cycle?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I misunderstood the thread, your not looking for a test base, your looking for something that dosent need a test base?

Are you on a cycle right now and looking for something to take with you to continue your cycle?
That will be the plan going into March. Nothing now. Will be test. Just looking for something to help look and feel that is an oral. From just an oral I'm not sure of anything that supports energy and libido. Epiandro does nothing for me... maybe ment if I could find it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That will be the plan going into March. Nothing now. Will be test. Just looking for something to help look and feel that is an oral. From just an oral I'm not sure of anything that supports energy and libido. Epiandro does nothing for me... maybe ment if I could find it.
Just curious, what dose have you ran epiandro. It's kinda expensive but if you go over 1000mg it is very similar to winni in cosmetic effects and drives up positive aggression, good for workouts and just feeling stimulated.

Oral trestolone probably will be your best replacement "if your limited to a oral" but I think it's going to be the best in terms of how you feel. You need a decent amount of the oral to use it for muscle growth, if going that route I'd stack it with something.

Another option, or 2 options I should say,

You pick up 1 bottle of testosterone undecanoate and take a 1000mg before you leave, you will be good the whole 30 days, or you just use sustanon for your cycle and take 1000 before you leave because it has decanoate in it.

1. Decanoate has a 15 day half life and it takes 5 half life's to eliminate, if you take 1000mg before you leave you will still have 250mg in your system when you get home 30 days later.

2. Undecanoate has a half life of 20 to 30 days, this is what nebido is, if you were running say test e leading up to your vacation at 500mg and pinned another 500 to 1000 of undecanoate before you left then your on a full blown cycle all vacation, you could still bring the oral trest along or any oral for that matter and use it pre workout on vacation.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think either of those are better options then letting your testosterone clear out completely while your gone, unless your plan is to start pct as soon as you get back. In that case, take your last pin the day you leave, run oral trest and something else "I vote SD or epistane if you can find it" and start pct when you get home.

Back when Olympus carried trest and before I pinned, my favorite cycle was a combination of oral and transdermal trest stacked with epistane or SD

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah those seem like the best options. Thank you for your help.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How about low dose Dbol? Keep diet in check and you should be able to keep the bloat away.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Just curious, what dose have you ran epiandro. It's kinda expensive but if you go over 1000mg it is very similar to winni in cosmetic effects and drives up positive aggression, good for workouts and just feeling stimulated.

Oral trestolone probably will be your best replacement "if your limited to a oral" but I think it's going to be the best in terms of how you feel. You need a decent amount of the oral to use it for muscle growth, if going that route I'd stack it with something.

Another option, or 2 options I should say,

You pick up 1 bottle of testosterone undecanoate and take a 1000mg before you leave, you will be good the whole 30 days, or you just use sustanon for your cycle and take 1000 before you leave because it has decanoate in it.

1. Decanoate has a 15 day half life and it takes 5 half life's to eliminate, if you take 1000mg before you leave you will still have 250mg in your system when you get home 30 days later.

2. Undecanoate has a half life of 20 to 30 days, this is what nebido is, if you were running say test e leading up to your vacation at 500mg and pinned another 500 to 1000 of undecanoate before you left then your on a full blown cycle all vacation, you could still bring the oral trest along or any oral for that matter and use it pre workout on vacation.
I actually have raw undecanoate ester I bought just for such an eventuality of travel! I never brewed it but I have it in storage in case that situation comes up!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually have raw undecanoate ester I bought just for such an eventuality of travel! I never brewed it but I have it in storage in case that situation comes up!
Yeah it sounds good but couldn't find any source.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Yeah it sounds good but couldn't find any source.
I've never seen it available pre made though im sure it is by someone but quite a few raw suppliers definitely carry it? I have seen the decanoate ester pre-made but either way it's worth it to just brew your own! I've never had an issue with my homebrew and everyone I give it too loves it. It's funny how many premades I tried and got severe PIP or weak effects before I realized how much cheaper and easier brewing it yourself is!!!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 Protodrol Unfortunately only from Brawn Nutrition You will impress from strength gain results
Absolutely zero sides HANDS DOWN FIRST CHOICE
2 Azavar 3,3 Azo 25 mg each two tablets dose if your target is more muscle gains like old Triumphalis from IRON LEGION
VERY CLOSE TO ZERO ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS FROM MATRIX LABS
How was your run with Protodrol? I was looking for some but can’t seem to find it anywhere.

poluvolo

Awards
I Apologize about my delay answer AndroRAGE
YES only I can say is that protodrol by far is the best ph solution if your target is STRENGTH
I REALLY CANT UNDERSTAND SUPPLEMENT INDUSTRY
WHY protodrol is banned
As i remember the anabolic androgenic ratio is very high
0 side effects its like consume natural anabolic supplement but.. the results are very very noticable
I have not much experienced with prohormones THREE CYCLES UNTIL KNOW BUT PROTODROL ....BY FAR THE BEST

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Apologize about my delay answer AndroRAGE
YES only I can say is that protodrol by far is the best ph solution if your target is STRENGTH
I REALLY CANT UNDERSTAND SUPPLEMENT INDUSTRY
WHY protodrol is banned
As i remember the anabolic androgenic ratio is very high
0 side effects its like consume natural anabolic supplement but.. the results are very very noticable
I have not much experienced with prohormones THREE CYCLES UNTIL KNOW BUT PROTODROL ....BY FAR THE BEST
Where can you get Protodrol? Private message me if you prefer.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What about the OG…..Linda Lovelace.
Oh we're talking about oral from the Golden Era now. Oral has really changed over the decades but guys like Arnold got along just fine with Linda Lovelace.