Best Oral/TD Test base

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards
What is the best Test base that is Oral or TD. DermaCrine? Trest? 4-Andro? Other Andros or compounds? Does it depend on what you stack it with?
Also what doses are you running what you have chosen to be your test base?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All of that info can be found in previous threads. Sounds like you need to do a lot more research.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of that info can be found in previous threads. Sounds like you need to do a lot more research.
Agreed. A lot more research. I will say the only true base that converts to test is 4-andro. Andro the giant or iconic topical 4 andro are your best bets for that compound. Trest is great just shuts you down hard and dermacrine can Also help with mild cycles.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed. A lot more research. I will say the only true base that converts to test is 4-andro. Andro the giant or iconic topical 4 andro are your best bets for that compound. Trest is great just shuts you down hard and dermacrine can Also help with mild cycles.
or 4-ad which is the one step conversion rather than the two step 4-andro.

4-ad is still available from uk retailers I believe

OP - based on the way you’ve asked the question trest is probably not the right option. Great compound but very suppressive, hard to recover from and sides can be very problematic for some, it’s not anything like the same category as 4-andro

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards
or 4-ad which is the one step conversion rather than the two step 4-andro.

4-ad is still available from uk retailers I believe

OP - based on the way you’ve asked the question trest is probably not the right option. Great compound but very suppressive, hard to recover from and sides can be very problematic for some, it’s not anything like the same category as 4-andro
Fusion Androtest right? yeah I'm selling my trest. I was just curious if a low dose was worth it

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fusion Androtest right? yeah I'm selling my trest. I was just curious if a low dose was worth it
That's the only 4-AD I've ever seen. Brawn has a product named 4-AD, but it's 4-Andro. Guess they took a page out of Hi-Tech's book.

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards
That's the only 4-AD I've ever seen. Brawn has a product named 4-AD, but it's 4-Andro. Guess they took a page out of Hi-Tech's book.
Do you know what's a good 4-AD dose compared to 4-Andro?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you know what's a good 4-AD dose compared to 4-Andro?
it depends on what you are using it for

4-andro is basically as a base (I.e replace natural levels) while 1-andro does the work.

if I recall correctly (And it’s been a while so could be wrong) 4-ad converts about 15.76% to test and 4-andro is around 5%.

so 4-andro at 330 a day ends up roughly 115mg test a week (trt dose). You would need to triple that to get a dose where test is a player (and the cost would be ridiculous)

whereas 4-ad at a 400 per day dose ends up around 420mg test a week - a solid dose for gains.

so it’s whether it’s just there to replace natural levels and feel decent or whether you want it to play a as part in the party

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

4-andro is basically as a base (I.e replace natural levels) while 1-andro does the work.

if I recall correctly (And it’s been a while so could be wrong) 4-ad converts about 15.76% to test and 4-andro is around 5%.

so 4-andro at 330 a day ends up roughly 115mg test a week (trt dose). You would need to triple that to get a dose where test is a player (and the cost would be ridiculous)

whereas 4-ad at a 400 per day dose ends up around 420mg test a week - a solid dose for gains.

so it’s whether it’s just there to replace natural levels and feel decent or whether you want it to play a as part in the party
About 15.76% 😀

This is good info and I'd like to add that I bet at some point the body's ability to convert these PH's to desired androgens will become a factor too. Expensiveness aside, I think it would be hard to get enough 4-Andro to be converted to test to make a equalivent cycle to that of pinning test. Maybe even with 4-AD this could become a problem 🤷‍♂️ For what it's worth, I've never heard of anyone doing a 4-AD or 4-Andro solo cycle and have great gains. So I personally think these are decent base products for other anabolics, as Whisky said. I consider the 4-AD to be a base product too, although have never used myself.

What comes to dosing, Whisky gave good theoretical stats and guidelines. Based on what I've heard, people seem to dose between 3 to 6 caps of Androtest a day, which will yield 375 - 750 mg of Cyclodextrin 4-AD complex. How much of that is actual 4-AD, I don't know, but that seems to be the preferred dosing range.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About 15.76% 😀

This is good info and I'd like to add that I bet at some point the body's ability to convert these PH's to desired androgens will become a factor too. Expensiveness aside, I think it would be hard to get enough 4-Andro to be converted to test to make a equalivent cycle to that of pinning test. Maybe even with 4-AD this could become a problem 🤷‍♂️ For what it's worth, I've never heard of anyone doing a 4-AD or 4-Andro solo cycle and have great gains. So I personally think these are decent base products for other anabolics, as Whisky said. I consider the 4-AD to be a base product too, although have never used myself.

What comes to dosing, Whisky gave good theoretical stats and guidelines. Based on what I've heard, people seem to dose between 3 to 6 caps of Androtest a day, which will yield 375 - 750 mg of Cyclodextrin 4-AD complex. How much of that is actual 4-AD, I don't know, but that seems to be the preferred dosing range.
Of the 125 only 25mg Is 4ad. Information given by predator if you ask.

I am going to do a 4 andro td cycle at 3 to 400 solo soon to test that theory.

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards

Sorry should have added that it would just be for test base so it would be ran with another compound.
Thank you for the numbers but do you know if they are different if it’s TD instead of oral?

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards

Oh wow that seems a very low amount in each cap for 4-ad. I wonder if that form is supposed to have better absorption than previous companies.
I would definitely like to know how that solo run will go and how expensive it can get if doses haven’t to be increased

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

That low, dang.

Will be interesting to see how you react to that td dose, keep us posted. What brand 4-Andro are you going to be using?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh wow that seems a very low amount in each cap for 4-ad. I wonder if that form is supposed to have better absorption than previous companies.
I would definitely like to know how that solo run will go and how expensive it can get if doses haven’t to be increased
If you are in the us than just use one of the sponsored companies here for 4 andro. Androtest is not worth the money.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry should have added that it would just be for test base so it would be ran with another compound.
Thank you for the numbers but do you know if they are different if it’s TD instead of oral?
Td andros are typically said to be about twice as effective.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Td andros are typically said to be about twice as effective.
yeah I don’t know but have seen this said and @KvanH knows his stuff so would go with this OP.

takeaway message is get a needle in yo ass if you actually want a decent dose of test though 😃

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are in the us than just use one of the sponsored companies here for 4 andro. Androtest is not worth the money.
Agreed. I used fusion androtest and I swear I noticed way more from two step 4-andro products. Andro the giant or iconic 4 are your best bets state side.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iconic a 4ad is a great product but pricey. Injectable Trest would be the absolute best thing that is not actual test and can be found on research sites. Yeah I know what about the sides? Dose used in studies was something like .8 mgs so say 1mg. Would blow everything else away your talking about and sides would be low. People getting sides are often running 25 to 50mgs a day.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm running IML 4 andro cream and loving it. Very powerful stuff. I've been running it with epiandro, r andro and now 1 andro

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much of the 4andro per day? Once or twice per day?
The most td 4-Andro I've done is 225 mg a day. Divided to 2 doses AM and PM. Didn't notice a difference between that and 150 mg. Both worked well as a base, which was what I was using it for. (Not saying there isn't a difference, but going just by feels or performance, I didn't notice the difference)

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The most td 4-Andro I've done is 225 mg a day. Divided to 2 doses AM and PM. Didn't notice a difference between that and 150 mg. Both worked well as a base, which was what I was using it for. (Not saying there isn't a difference, but going just by feels or performance, I didn't notice the difference)
That's good to know. I might bump it up to 5 or 600 after a few weeks. I'm not a heavy aromitizer and I don't mind spending the money so I really want to push the limits and see if I can get to the equivalent of a 350-400mg solo cycle. I might also get a bottle of caps for preworkout only.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How much of the 4andro per day? Once or twice per day?
I have been doing 2 pumps in the AM and 2 more pumps in the evening. I can tell it's much stronger than the oral 4-andro I ran a couple years ago. So I definitely think people are right when they say it's double as strong as the orals.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's good to know. I might bump it up to 5 or 600 after a few weeks. I'm not a heavy aromitizer and I don't mind spending the money so I really want to push the limits and see if I can get to the equivalent of a 350-400mg solo cycle. I might also get a bottle of caps for preworkout only.
I think combining td and oral is the way to go, when trying to hit high enough dose to run solo. There's only so much room for the td in the best application areas and you have to let it be absorbed and can't be applying a new dose all the time. Only so much enzymes in the skin for the best conversion ratio too.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He had Goku in his avatar for a while and now it's back to 'questionmark' 😛
Mine was actually Vegeta haha - I was killing time at work yesterday reading the forums and went to change my avatar from the phone.. didn't like the one I picked and deleted it. will re-add now.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4-andro capsules: How important is the “liposomal delivery” vs. plain caps ?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How did this go Bro? The 4 Andro at 300-400mg?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How did this go Bro? The 4 Andro at 300-400mg?
I never started that cycle. I'm on trest now. If you are going to suppress or shutdown your system then you should just use real gear

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Before I started pinning, AndroHard was always my favorite, felt it way more than dermacrine. Never tried 4-Andro because to get a actual efficacious dose of 4-Andro it would cost far more than the AndroHard.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm on trt--test level is right at 650....i had bloods done on a alpha four/ultra hard cycle and test was 1100.

theories aside, over the course of 2 months this was good enough to pack on 7lbs of very lean muscle-i do a lot of running and this was in the summer...i remember adding weight on all my lifts, i hadn't done that in quite some time-i do remember appetite being very good and eating like a horse but weight gain was visibly muscle....i felt great, libido went way up, mood was fantastic and confidence was close to being cocky. 😻

alpha four is no longer sold at iconic formulations but is sold at strong supplement store-a forum sponsor.... BUT you can save 20% off on ultra hard using code THEBIGT at iconic formulations.

i never recommend ANYTHING i haven't personally tried and had good results with-and i really had good results and enjoyed these products, i am very sad iconic doesn't sell alpha four any longer, it was one of my favorite products.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm on trt--test level is right at 650....i had bloods done on a alpha four/ultra hard cycle and test was 1100.

theories aside, over the course of 2 months this was good enough to pack on 7lbs of very lean muscle-i do a lot of running and this was in the summer...i remember adding weight on all my lifts, i hadn't done that in quite some time-i do remember appetite being very good and eating like a horse but weight gain was visibly muscle....i felt great, libido went way up, mood was fantastic and confidence was close to being cocky.

alpha four is no longer sold at iconic formulations but is sold at strong supplement store-a forum sponsor.... BUT you can save 20% off on ultra hard using code THEBIGT at iconic formulations.

i never recommend ANYTHING i haven't personally tried and had good results with-and i really had good results and enjoyed these products, i am very sad iconic doesn't sell alpha four any longer, it was one of my favorite products.
Great feedback. Definitely boosted your test like crazy. And yep here is the link for anyone looking to try it.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

theories aside, over the course of 2 months this was good enough to pack on 7lbs of very lean muscle-i do a lot of running and this was in the summer...i remember adding weight on all my lifts, i hadn't done that in quite some time-i do remember appetite being very good and eating like a horse but weight gain was visibly muscle....i felt great, libido went way up, mood was fantastic and confidence was close to being cocky. 😻

Strong post Bro. Really good post actually, you have convinced me to get some Alpha Four, well as second purchase so I can run 2 back to back as already have 2 Ultra Hard.

Some nice results you had. That seems like an impressive gain from transdermals, good to hear as I’ll be using these two as a base on my next run

How were you dosing them? AM and PM or both Aloha Four and Ultra Hard in the AM? I work out early AM if that’s anything to go by

Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Strong post Bro. Really good post actually, you have convinced me to get some Alpha Four, well as second purchase so I can run 2 back to back as already have 2 Ultra Hard.

Some nice results you had. That seems like an impressive gain from transdermals, good to hear as I’ll be using these two as a base on my next run

How were you dosing them? AM and PM or both Aloha Four and Ultra Hard in the AM? I work out early AM if that’s anything to go by

Thanks!
thank you :)

i dosed both in AM

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks!
Good stuff bro. Let us know how it treats you

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thank you :)

i dosed both in AM
Sorry to bother you again. Did you dose one then wait for it to dry and do the other? Or apply both one after another and rub it all in?

Any help/tips appreciated Bro

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established

I actually did experiment with 4-andro at betwen 800 to 1000 mg and it did work made me go from 95 to a 100 kg in a month for the first time many years ago but yes its way too expensive at that dose

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to bother you again. Did you dose one then wait for it to dry and do the other? Or apply both one after another and rub it all in?

Any help/tips appreciated Bro
alpha four on neck, shoulders, upper arms.....ultra hard on chest inner arms...i NEVER put ANY transdermal that aromatizes on my chest, and this includes dermacrine, i know plenty others who do, it's just how i roll, lol :p

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
alpha four on neck, shoulders, upper arms.....ultra hard on chest inner arms...i NEVER put ANY transdermal that aromatizes on my chest, and this includes dermacrine, i know plenty others who do, it's just how i roll, lol :p
Cool thanks man!

Do you let one dry and then apply or both straight away? Sorry feel like I’m harassing you bro haha

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iconic a 4ad is a great product but pricey. Injectable Trest would be the absolute best thing that is not actual test and can be found on research sites. Yeah I know what about the sides? Dose used in studies was something like .8 mgs so say 1mg. Would blow everything else away your talking about and sides would be low. People getting sides are often running 25 to 50mgs a day.
How was your run with Alpha Four? I’m looking to use that or Dermacrine for upcoming stack