GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strong supplement shop, DPS, M&S are what i always keeps my eye on.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Flex it nutrition and mr supps have some of the best prices and harder to find products.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TFsupplements 35% off entire order
oh wow great store .. used to work in partner with them when there was an OG forum called "Lean bulk"

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lean Bulk was great! Were u on Discount Anabolics forum too?
yeah i think remember you .. no mainly i was on LB and got here due to nutraplanet and never looked back

BB was just for trading supps lol .. and lockout is a good group, i like and respect the owner so was there to help out.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah i think remember you .. no mainly i was on LB and got here due to nutraplanet and never looked back

BB was just for trading supps lol .. and lockout is a good group, i like and respect the owner so was there to help out.
Was lockout offiliated with PHF? That s the one where PA tested all sorts of goodies for us, wasnt it?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was lockout offiliated with PHF? That s the one where PA tested all sorts of goodies for us, wasnt it?
no lockout is totally seperated ( store does well but forum doesnt have many pple on it )

and yup PHF was the place .. super sad when the owner passed away but that was a great place esp when all was legal and companies were just pumping out product week after week.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no lockout is totally seperated ( store does well but forum doesnt have many pple on it )

and yup PHF was the place .. super sad when the owner passed away but that was a great place esp when all was legal and companies were just pumping out product week after week.
Hmm, I wondered why that forum faded. That's interesting info.

Speaking of all this reminiscing, I'm currently enjoying Bulk Nutrition trione (6oxo) in the Salvo carrier. I crashed it a few times after over saturating. But I think I've got it right finally.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I wondered why that forum faded. That's interesting info.

Speaking of all this reminiscing, I'm currently enjoying Bulk Nutrition trione (6oxo) in the Salvo carrier. I crashed it a few times after over saturating. But I think I've got it right finally.
Bulk nutrition popped my forum cherry Learned a lot from those guys @thebigt

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have Used Strong many times always good service !!

VitaCost is great for most Vitamins

Campus Protein is a good company and if you DM @The Solution before buying he always has a Code or Deal !

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DPS has always been one of my favorite but don't sleep on Supplement Hunt for some amazing
deals on on proteins, pre-workouts, bcaa's, and bars. They usually have stuff that's being discontinued,
relabeled, or reformulated at some super low prices and many of them are NOT close dated. I have
picked up pre's that have sold for over $30,40,,50 for as little as $10 so they have been one of my fav
over the past few years.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DPS has always been one of my favorite but don't sleep on Supplement Hunt for some amazing
deals on on proteins, pre-workouts, bcaa's, and bars. They usually have stuff that's being discontinued,
relabeled, or reformulated at some super low prices and many of them are NOT close dated. I have
picked up pre's that have sold for over $30,40,,50 for as little as $10 so they have been one of my fav
over the past few years.
I just checked out Supplement Hunt some good deals !!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just checked out Supplement Hunt some good deals !!
Yeah they have some decent deals going on right now especially if anyone needs Quest or One bars
but I've picked up some ridiculous deals back in Dec which was my last big haul :) Some of the pre's
from Nutrex and Purus Labs were under $10 which I haven't even crack yet but soon, once I finish
a couple of open tubs in my freezer and I make room.;)

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DPS and BestPriceNutritiom just recently took care of me and hooked it up.

My go to, rarely are they not the best price or competitive and have the best selections. A1 and a few others are solid too.

LvlUpStrength

Awards
I'm not going to argue with this :cool:

Definitely head over to Strong Supplement Shop and check out all the products if you haven't!
Do they ship to the UK? Currently not seeing any BMP products on Predator Nutrition.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong Supplement Shop is a sponsor here and offers some of the best products avaialble.
I'm not going to argue with this :cool:

Definitely head over to Strong Supplement Shop and check out all the products if you haven't!
Strong supplement shop, DPS, M&S are what i always keeps my eye on.
I have Used Strong many times always good service !!

VitaCost is great for most Vitamins

Campus Protein is a good company and if you DM @The Solution before buying he always has a Code or Deal !
Thanks for the strong love. Like lean said, we do ship to the UK (although covid made shilling drastically slower we still do our best to get you your product ASAP).

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I placed an order from Supplement Hunt on Aug 10 and I'm still waiting for them to ship it. I emailed them and they said they'll ship it as soon as possible. Apparently a lot of people ordered from them and they ran out of stock of many supplements. I'll let you guys know when I receive my stuff. Basically they have amazing deals but shipping can take a while.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I placed an order from Supplement Hunt on Aug 10 and I'm still waiting for them to ship it. I emailed them and they said they'll ship it as soon as possible. Apparently a lot of people ordered from them and they ran out of stock of many supplements. I'll let you guys know when I receive my stuff. Basically they have amazing deals but shipping can take a while.
Ordered from Strong Supplement Friday received Today !!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome bro! I ordered from Supplement Hut so it's gonna take some time because they had amazing deals which naturally everyone snatched up.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I shop with SH and it usually takes a few days before they ship your order and I usually
spend $100 so I also get free shipping so I personally don't care that my order takes a
bit longer to receive especially for the low prices that I'm getting my supps for BUT since
you said they ran out of something it could take longer to receive your order.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered from them July 5th, still waiting. But it's USPS's fault. Been sitting there since July 8th. I don't know what's going on in the states with their postal service but I will never buy from anyone using usps as the carrier that's for sure.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Ordered from them July 5th, still waiting. But it's USPS's fault. Been sitting there since July 8th. I don't know what's going on in the states with their postal service but I will never buy from anyone using usps as the carrier that's for sure.
USPS has always sucked ... it just sucks even more now

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro that’s what I am saying. I sent something Monday usps priority and the thing took a week to ship. It just said your order is still on it’s way but arriving late. I felt bad for the guy I sent it to but he said it’s been like that for a couple months now. He was in Maryland and I am in Cali. What did you end up grabbing?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro that’s what I am saying. I sent something Monday usps priority and the thing took a week to ship. It just said your order is still on it’s way but arriving late. I felt bad for the guy I sent it to but he said it’s been like that for a couple months now. He was in Maryland and I am in Cali. What did you end up grabbing?
Ordered true shred and follidrone for the last month of my cut (which is now past). Frustrating

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered true shred and follidrone for the last month of my cut (which is now past). Frustrating
I bet bro. Sorry to hear that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I send and receive packages everyday for my work, and I think they do a pretty good job.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update! I ordered from Supplement Hunt on Aug 10 and I just got an email saying that some of the stuff I ordered has been shipped from multiple locations. I'll let you know when I receive them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad for you that it is on it's way !

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have got some really great deals at M&S lately. I also like Suppz with the free shipping to me in IL and the 10 buck off coupon. I have used DPS and Supplement Hunt for years as well. Used flexitnutrition and got a great deal with free shipping and 10% off.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We don't have as many supplement sites over here in the UK, or the variety/choice, but PowerMySelf is the best we have. I have ordered from SSS a few times, but it takes ages for stuff to arrive...even longer if UK customs choose to hold onto it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We don't have as many supplement sites over here in the UK, or the variety/choice, but PowerMySelf is the best we have. I have ordered from SSS a few times, but it takes ages for stuff to arrive...even longer if UK customs choose to hold onto it.
Yeah customs sucks :/

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah customs sucks :/
I've had two orders from the old NutriVerse site, two from SSS, one from PerforMax Labs and one from Evomuse held at UK customs. I've paid for faster shipping on every order and never recieved anything in less than a month. We also have the extra 20% sports supplement tax here too, which makes all of our supps more expensive. PowerMySelf have a decent variety and at fair prices, but stock is usually the issue.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had two orders from the old NutriVerse site, two from SSS, one from PerforMax Labs and one from Evomuse held at UK customs. I've paid for faster shipping on every order and never recieved anything in less than a month. We also have the extra 20% sports supplement tax here too, which makes all of our supps more expensive. PowerMySelf have a decent variety and at fair prices, but stock is usually the issue.
I didn’t know about the extra tax, that would definitely suck. At least you have a lot of hormones that aren’t banned. Trying to find the silver lining lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We also have the extra 20% sports supplement tax here too, which makes all of our supps more expensive. PowerMySelf have a decent variety and at fair prices, but stock is usually the issue.
I did not know that :( That stinks. 20% is steep!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have got some really great deals at M&S lately. I also like Suppz with the free shipping to me in IL and the 10 buck off coupon. I have used DPS and Supplement Hunt for years as well. Used flexitnutrition and got a great deal with free shipping and 10% off.
I have used M&S in the past, very good service.