Best online Supplement stores

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally got my stuff from supplement hunt today. It took 2 weeks but it was worth it given the amazing deals.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 196974

All this for around $120. Not bad eh?
nope not bad at all .. Muscle Tech has come along way .. i checked some of their new stuff and seems like they actually know what they are doing now or maybe close of GNC which was their major part of sales and recognzie pple are learning to read the labels more and more.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nope not bad at all .. Muscle Tech has come along way .. i checked some of their new stuff and seems like they actually know what they are doing now or maybe close of GNC which was their major part of sales and recognzie pple are learning to read the labels more and more.
That Vapor preworkout was just $10 each. It does expire in October but I'll probably use it up by then. Label wise, it's not that bad.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That Vapor preworkout was just $10 each. It does expire in October but I'll probably use it up by then. Label wise, it's not that bad.
They always have deals! I miss the C4 Ultimate deal they had going.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you got your stuff and when I shop with SH like I mentioned earlier in this thread I personally could care less if it takes a few extra days to receive because for the prices and the fact that I almost always get free shipping cause I spend $99 who cares that it takes a few extra days. :) When it comes to the date you mentioned on the Vapor pre don't worry it WON'T go bad when it passes the date and I always recommend storing it in the fridge or freezer after opening so it doesn't clump.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was reading something the other day that said "If it clumps, it works"

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was reading something the other day that said "If it clumps, it works"
Funny you mentioned that cause there's a pre out there called Clump & Pump selling for $12
and it has a VERY good profile at 2 scoops but as the name tells you it's CLUMPED so that's
why it's $12 but I'm sure a coffee grinder can fix that and then in the fridge after you grind it up.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Funny you mentioned that cause there's a pre out there called Clump & Pump selling for $12
and it has a VERY good profile at 2 scoops but as the name tells you it's CLUMPED so that's
why it's $12 but I'm sure a coffee grinder can fix that and then in the fridge after you grind it up.
I would give it a try !

One of my favorite was NOS Either by Get Diesel - The Whole tub would get hard as a rock, I think @thebigt and @Studhorse both had some!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would give it a try !

One of my favorite was NOS Either by Get Diesel - The Whole tub would get hard as a rock, I think @thebigt and @Studhorse both had some!
the og nos ether by get diesel was really good. (y)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would give it a try !

Never tried NOS Either BUT I have a long history of using Chuck's supplements from right when he started .
Many jars of the different versions of Diesel Test HC, JP8X with 1,3 and without, Trib Test, Diesel Fuel,
Coq Diesel, and R4W tabs which I used yesterday where I added 2 tabs to 1 scoop of Pre-Kaged and that
really amped up that 1 scoop of Pre-Kaged to more of my liking.:)

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just took two scoops of MuscleTech Vapor and nearly hurled. The flavor (Strawberry Pineapple) is absolutely disgusting. No wonder its 10 bucks a bottle :(

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just took two scoops of MuscleTech Vapor and nearly hurled. The flavor (Strawberry Pineapple) is absolutely disgusting. No wonder its 10 bucks a bottle :(
The label says NATURALLY flavored so now we know why artificial flavoring is so good for these types of
supplements.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would give it a try !

good stuff! just take a butter knife to it and break it up. LOL

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never tried NOS Either BUT I have a long history of using Chuck's supplements from right when he started .
Many jars of the different versions of Diesel Test HC, JP8X with 1,3 and without, Trib Test, Diesel Fuel,
Coq Diesel, and R4W tabs which I used yesterday where I added 2 tabs to 1 scoop of Pre-Kaged and that
really amped up that 1 scoop of Pre-Kaged to more of my liking.:)

I wish @Chuck Diesel would get some Ether & JP8X Hardcore back in stock !!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just tried the GlutaBlast from Promera Sports ($12 per bottle from Supplement Hunt). Tastes absolutely delicious; like Tang.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Tang.................. Poo Tang

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But would you drive a Mustang ?

Ybcano

Awards
Is DPS dpsnutrition. Net? Seems like they have deals for days!

div1872

Awards
  • Established
In UK Powermyself and also JWSupplements have never let me down.

Overseas wise only ever ordered from strong who were spot on each time.

Last edited:

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried ProvenPeptides and it's offering Free shipping on orders over $75!