Best non-stim to stack with EC stack for fat burning

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys - I've run the EC stack numerous times before and was wondering what other products you thought would stack best with EC (and I'll be using Evomuse Absolutely Abliderated). I was thinking PES Shift or Erase or maybe Alpha T-2, but really open to anything. Thanks!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Synephrine can act as a stimulant in some people, so be careful if you chose that.
That being said almost all of evomuse's fat burners are a nice non-stim option.

If you wanted to replace the caffeine in your EC stack, you could do it via one cap of oxymax xt per Eph dosage. you will still get the benefits of EC but the added benefits from oxymax xt (lbm retention thanks to 50mg f95, mood elevation and appetite suppression from the other ingredients, and a good dose of amento to keep strength up). You could also alternatively use other stimmed fat burners, but check to see if it's more than just stims in a cap

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin should be the top non stimulant ingredient to add to EC. The combined benefits of the cAMP boost from Forskolin and beta Agonism of EC goes together perfectly.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Synephrine can act as a stimulant in some people, so be careful if you chose that.
That being said almost all of evomuse's fat burners are a nice non-stim option.

If you wanted to replace the caffeine in your EC stack, you could do it via one cap of oxymax xt per Eph dosage. you will still get the benefits of EC but the added benefits from oxymax xt (lbm retention thanks to 50mg f95, mood elevation and appetite suppression from the other ingredients, and a good dose of amento to keep strength up). You could also alternatively use other stimmed fat burners, but check to see if it's more than just stims in a cap
Would this protocol be for two or three total oxymax per day?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you're already using Abliderate, other options I'd consider (depending on your bf%):

- Lipomorph
- Eviscerate (stim, but topical, so not systemic)
- Epitome
- BASIC (when it releases)
- DCP
- Shift
- TTA

Those are just off the top of my head.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Guys - I've run the EC stack numerous times before and was wondering what other products you thought would stack best with EC (and I'll be using Evomuse Absolutely Abliderated). I was thinking PES Shift or Erase or maybe Alpha T-2, but really open to anything. Thanks!
Shift is great. Synephrine with caffeine will make you notice more stim effects from the synephrine, but as long as you use it in moderation and follow our guidelines, it'll be a great choice. Shift even includes a great dose of forskolin for basically the same price of forskolin along, and a whack of other goodies.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift or Forskolin-95+

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you're already using Abliderate, other options I'd consider (depending on your bf%):

- Lipomorph
- Eviscerate (stim, but topical, so not systemic)
- Epitome
- BASIC (when it releases)
- DCP
- Shift
- TTA

Those are just off the top of my head.
Add forskolin to these and it's a wrap. Lipomorph and epitome are at the top of my list but you can't go wrong with any of these. I would probably use most of these with ec tbh.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of great options for stacking with EC. Most have been mentioned already lol. But i'll chime in with what's worked for me:

Forskolin, alpha-y, TTA, Green Coffee Bean.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Lots of great options for stacking with EC. Most have been mentioned already lol. But i'll chime in with what's worked for me:

Forskolin, alpha-y, TTA, Green Coffee Bean.
I always wondered how effective green coffee bean extracts are. I might give it a try Nxt year

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forskolin should be the top non stimulant ingredient to add to EC. The combined benefits of the cAMP boost from Forskolin and beta Agonism of EC goes together perfectly.
This.

I personally had great results with my shift/ec stack. It was both the easiest and most effective cut I've been through yet. The appetite suppression was so good I'm genuinely scared now that I'm done lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always wondered how effective green coffee bean extracts are. I might give it a try Nxt year
It's not a huge impact, but it's really cheap. I like adding it in before carb meals. If you are a natural athlete, every little bit helps.