BEST NON-METHYLATED ORAL STEROID

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So far my search has only led be to Trenavar. If you cut the 17aa out, Designers, and of course dont even consider andros; the only thing I find available anywhere is Trenavar. Even though the min dose seems to be 80mg it at least gets results from what I have read. I am trying to design a popper cycle and was looking for something to preface Epistane, but if Trenavar is the only non-methyl that packs on lean mass I'll switch out the Epi for Epi-Tren [spawn] Am I missing something obviuose? Please say yes and give me a better suggestion.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
There's also the other tren which converts to dienelone, I've heard it's nice on sides than trenevar and gives more strength but still needs to be run at a high dose, luckily there's a UK company that sells 100 50mg caps, ill pm you

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tren hands down.

Edit: dienolone is a little bit stronger mg to mg compared to trendion but I had better results with the tren.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Empty your inbox if you want the link bro
Thanks for the link Juice. That's a great site and it's the original [19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione] that was killed with all the other DS. I'm assuming all products are full potency and g2g

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
My bro used the SD, it was G2G, in fact said it was better than some haha so I'm guessing that will be fine. They have actual M1T, I just ordered a bottle to try it out next year, if you look on some other sites online all saying they are legit but it's always a risk haha