Best natural t booster

Kdk1784

Awards
Looking for a good natural test booster for a little extra kick in the gym. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would just go with KSM-66 Ashwagandha or LJ100.

For a comprehensive product, K1ngsBlood from Olympus Labs has a great profile

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking for a good natural test booster for a little extra kick in the gym. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
CEL M-Test is easily one of (if not the) best on the market. Open label, patented ingredients, clinical doses, and almost always on sale somewhere

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
CEL M-Test is easily one of (if not the) best on the market. Open label, patented ingredients, clinical doses, and almost always on sale somewhere
+1 on M-Test profile. Should’ve included it in my post

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax would also be a great choice. Contains both KSM-66 and Longjack (200:1) , along with a few other solid natural test ingredients and a natural AI. Alphamax has a very complete profile to give an extra kick

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I am 51 yrs old and like using the best Tongkat mid workout for a kick.
1) Viron (Black Lion Reseach) (1 cap)
2) LJ100 by Olympus Labs (2-3 caps)

Tank007

Awards
Test1fy and sergeant steel have been my favs.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would either use CEL M-Test or stack SNS Bulbine and DAA. However, I’m biased towards M-Test because it has Fadogia (full spectrum) at 1.2g per serving and I respond very well to fadogia. Helps that M test has the standardized KSM66 (ashwaganda) in there as well.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Definitely do not see lj100 in alphamax? That needs to be corrected.
Alphamax contains a 200:1 standardized longjack extract vs LJ100, which is 100:1 standardization. Corrected in my post above....

Its written as the herb name, Eurycoma Longifolia on the label. Alphamax contains 150mg per serving, which gives you 300mg per day.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely do not see lj100 in alphamax? That needs to be corrected.
Eurycoma Longifolia aka Longjack
300mg dose @ 200:1 standardization

Plus all the other goodies that it includes. One of the best all around.

***Just saw John posted above while I was replying :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Viron or alphamax xt are the first that come to my mind. Both would be worth a try if you haven't already tried them out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would either use CEL M-Test or stack SNS Bulbine and DAA. However, I’m biased towards M-Test because it has Fadogia (full spectrum) at 1.2g per serving and I respond very well to fadogia. Helps that M test has the standardized KSM66 (ashwaganda) in there as well.
I would choose FADOGIA over longjack [lj100] every day of the week and twice on sundays.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd only use DAA if you have low-T, as it's been shown to have no effect in resistance trained individuals with normal T-levels, and even may be bad for T if double dosed. Plus the studies seem to show no performance/gain benefits in these healthy subjects, so it's not like some other ingredients that may not dramatically increase T, but can still provide increased endurance or gains via other MoAs (like adaptogens).

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd only use DAA if you have low-T, as it's been shown to have no effect in resistance trained individuals with normal T-levels, and even may be bad for T if double dosed. Plus the studies seem to show no performance/gain benefits in these healthy subjects, so it's not like some other ingredients that may not dramatically increase T, but can still provide increased endurance or gains via other MoAs (like adaptogens).
I’m working on the assumption *most* who are looking for a “natural” test booster have been shown to have low test levels, hence the suggestion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m working on the assumption *most* who are looking for a “natural” test booster have been shown to have low test levels, hence the suggestion.
this might sound dumb, but if you are on trt your natural t-level is going to be low...would you qualify as having low test even though you test at a higher range due to being on trt?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about that. A lot of people just inherently assume that more testosterone = more energy, gains, and libido. I've seen people in high school come into VS back when I worked there looking for testosterone boosters. Even if something like ashwagandha or tongkat ali won't increase testosterone to supraphysiological levels if a normal person, they can still increase endurance, mood, libido, etc. for them, so they're not useless.

OP, do you have low-T, or are you just looking for a "little extra kick in the gym" like you said in your post?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about that. A lot of people just inherently assume that more testosterone = more energy, gains, and libido. I've seen people in high school come into VS back when I worked there looking for testosterone boosters. Even if something like ashwagandha or tongkat ali won't increase testosterone to supraphysiological levels if a normal person, they can still increase endurance, mood, libido, etc. for them, so they're not useless.

OP, do you have low-T, or are you just looking for a "little extra kick in the gym" like you said in your post?
I’m sure that’s true in your experience. I correlated “a little extra kick” to actual fatigue (definitely a reach, should have kept it in context) so I suggested probable test increases from three products.

If I wanted a kick in the gym, I would take BPEA, NALT, 100/200mg caffeine and call it good, IMO.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m sure that’s true in your experience. I correlated “a little extra kick” to actual fatigue (definitely a reach, should have kept it in context) so I suggested probable test increases from three products.

If I wanted a kick in the gym, I would take BPEA, NALT, 100/200mg caffeine and call it good, IMO.
I’m not here for an argument, I was just clarifying for OP. If he has actual low-T, DAA could help, if not, it’s likely a waste. I’ll let OP make his decision of where he stands instead of speculating more. No hard feelings.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do like lj100 best but need to try a quality solo fadogia. Loved it back in the day, not a fan of any of the combo products that contain it now.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not used many but a year or so ago i used delta xt by man sports i beleive and found it to work pretty well as far as a natural booster.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always liked Viron. Always look forward to starting back up after 8 weeks off.
Good for the labido and that alpha feeling.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do like lj100 best but need to try a quality solo fadogia. Loved it back in the day, not a fan of any of the combo products that contain it now.
I remember when T Force by Omega was still out (or is it still?) I ran this NUMEROUS times and was my favorite solo ingredient.

If you don’t mind me asking, why don’t you like any of the products that contain it now? If you haven’t looked at CELs MTEST, it’s a comprehensive test booster with a quality dose/blend of fadogia.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As some others have said M test is my go to and I combine it with Bulbine

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just started up on mtest about 3 weeks ago to give it another try, just don't like it. Ksm66 and l-dopa just not for me, is my guess. Have a bottle and a week or so. No crazy libido boost or alpha, just tired and sedate. Just picked up some lj100 on clearance for like $15/ bottle. Maybe my wife will benefit from the mtest? Has good ingredients just not for me.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alphamax would also be a great choice. Contains both KSM-66 and Longjack (200:1) , along with a few other solid natural test ingredients and a natural AI. Alphamax has a very complete profile to give an extra kick
How good is the Longjack 200:1 Extract? Everyone seems to talk about 100:1 or LJ100

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Eurycoma Longifolia aka Longjack
300mg dose @ 200:1 standardization

Plus all the other goodies that it includes. One of the best all around.

***Just saw John posted above while I was replying :)
What difference between the two standardisations? Which is better quality or potent? Thanks

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How good is the Longjack 200:1 Extract? Everyone seems to talk about 100:1 or LJ100
LJ100 gets talked about because it has the most studies on it. There are newer better extracts. The primary active is thought to be Eurycomanone. LJ100 I believe is about 1% Eurycomanone, I think M-Test and AlphaMax both have 2%. Not positive, but I think so.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have wrote this several times but m-test kills my libido and energy. I realize I am the absolute minority. I read everyone raving about it so I try it again and same results. 3 separate times I have come back to it. Now 2 days later since I stopped and I feel great again. Sorry must be ksm66 or l-dopa, sucks because it is so cheap. Still great company.

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
LJ100 gets talked about because it has the most studies on it. There are newer better extracts. The primary active is thought to be Eurycomanone. LJ100 I believe is about 1% Eurycomanone, I think M-Test and AlphaMax both have 2%. Not positive, but I think so.
What extract of Long Jack does M-Test use? is it more potent than LJ100?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What extract of Long Jack does M-Test use? is it more potent than LJ100?
We don't specify the type used in M-Test. We've already had enough companies try to copy it over the years; definitely don't want to make it any easier on them :ROFLMAO:

I definitely wouldn't want to make a direct comparison to LJ100 because LJ100 seems to be a love it or hate it thing. In a recent thread on Tongkat, you could openly see that. We had several people want us to do an LJ100 product and then we had a lot of people that asked us to please not do an LJ100 and do something else. Under SNS, we'll actually be doing an LJ100 for the people that like it and also doing a different LJ/Tongkat extract as well; that way people can decide for themselves.

But there is so much more to M-Test than just LJ anyway. M-Test has gotten many years worth of great feedback on it and is a formula with multiple ingredients.