Best natural stack that wont cause acne

gynopuff

Awards
Hey guys, give me your fav natural stack and explain why for each suppliment (size, pump, strength etc..)

No anabeta elite or erase pro they will give me really bad acne.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
All depends on your goals, I would recommend running them one at a time to see what you respond best to. Here are a couple popular/proven products...

Follidrone 2.0 is great for recomp/cut - boatload of feedback/info here. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html
Anafuse or Chaos & Pain Legendary for bulk. Epicat/laxo
XGels - ARA, if you can handle the doms, I couldn't.
Alpha Max XT, boatload of review on AM.
Test1fy by OL. Haven't done it, but I have 2 bottles at the house calling my name.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most natural products should not have that much of an impact, if any, on acne. I would look into grooming and nutrition first.

Also, before stacking, I would run products solo first so you know how each supplement affects you.

How long have you been training? What is your age, height, weight? What are you goals? What are you currently using? What have you used in the past?

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
like Ant said most natty products aren't going to give you that issue

forskolin, betaine, ArA, SizeOn MP would be on my list though

SizeOn Zero Carb will probably be on the list once that's released as well as PlasmaJet

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yea natty products wont give you acne. I'd go with anafuse, abe, x gels or any epicatechin product.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
If erase pro and ABE gave you acne, you may be sensitive to anti-e products? Have you taken products like arimistane solo but still had acne?

compan

compan

Awards
Interesting how you got acne from those as natural products shouldn't really react like that. Possibly sensitive to something in one of those? Idk.

Below is one of my favorite natty stacks:

Tropinol XP - Test Booster w/ KNO3 which will help with pumps in the gym
Testabolan - Long story short, it helps maximize free testosterone in the body
Phosphatidic Acid - Will help increase appetite and one of the better supplements for muscle gain
Creatine - Numerous performance benefits.

gynopuff

Awards
All depends on your goals, I would recommend running them one at a time to see what you respond best to. Here are a couple popular/proven products...

Follidrone 2.0 is great for recomp/cut - boatload of feedback/info here. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html
Alpha Max XT, boatload of review on AM.
Test1fy by OL. Haven't done it, but I have 2 bottles at the house calling my name.
Okay, question #1 What are doms Question #2 can you filter the above listed to non test boosters?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Okay, question #1 What are doms Question #2 can you filter the above listed to non test boosters?
doms is delayed onset muscle soreness.
Non-test boosters:
"
Follidrone 2.0 is great for recomp/cut - boatload of feedback/info here. FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***
"

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting how you got acne from those as natural products shouldn't really react like that. Possibly sensitive to something in one of those? Idk.

Below is one of my favorite natty stacks:

Tropinol XP - Test Booster w/ KNO3 which will help with pumps in the gym
Testabolan - Long story short, it helps maximize free testosterone in the body
Phosphatidic Acid - Will help increase appetite and one of the better supplements for muscle gain
Creatine - Numerous performance benefits.
I really like Tropinol, I am not sure why it does not get more love on this board.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
IMO If you are acne prone then a good test booster will probably irritate it. Soy lecithin or Phosphatidic acid activates mTOR which does cause more acne. FYI Epicatechin products should reduce acne.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Did the laxo do anything for you? I'm still not sold on it
I couldn't care less what people say about it. It gave me nice pumps and my strength improved. I'm buying the transdermal version next time.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X gels + AlphaMax XT is one of the most popular stacks right now. highly recommended.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I always stack xgels and abe, but i see you have trouble with abe... in that case I would opt for xgels and alphamax. Pumps, fat loss (or maint with upped cals), and strength gains while adding size. pretty much everyhting you can get/want from any natty stack.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I couldn't care less what people say about it. It gave me nice pumps and my strength improved. I'm buying the transdermal version next time.
Thanks for the input. Yea if I try it I'll use vedius by iron legion

gynopuff

Awards
I cant use t boosters guys..... So x-gels and what else? That is NOT a t booster.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm 48 and straight/bulk Longjack and/or Shilajit seem to make some chest and scalp pimples show up (and that's about it). Nothing major, probably because of age, maybe it'd be worse for younger guys? I would say that if a product that is supposed to increase LH, FSH, or T *doesn't* have a possibility of causing acne, I'd be sceptical.

The stuff with the best data is Ara and PA. Throw in HMB-CA.

Ecdy/Turk? Not conclusive but you can look at the studies mentioned in this (and then there's the cost of an effective dose/cycle):

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/12/ecdysterone-beats-popular-anabolics.html

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax, I also am prone to bad acne. I just got done running 8 weeks of alphamax and my acne stayed under control, BUT I also am taking oral pill from my dermatoligist to help control my acne since I get cystic acne. So i would first recommend seeing a dermatoligist if your acne is that bad that should help. Then look into a supplement. But my vote for you is Alphamax.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anytime your alter your hormones you can trigger acne. Ive used many if not all of the above listed and have almost always got sometype of breakout while on them. If it raises test, you can get acne. If it drop estrogen, you can get acne. Nowhere close to the risk that aas comes with, but there is a potential. I just try to supplement with b5 and biotin and use applecider vinegar topically on any breakouts.

compan

compan

Awards
I really like Tropinol, I am not sure why it does not get more love on this board.
I do too. That Test Explosion stack from iFN of Tropinol, Testabolan and Intimidate SRT was awesome. Did a couple rounds of that back in the day and loved it.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I cant use t boosters guys..... So x-gels and what else? That is NOT a t booster.
i would look into xgels stacked with a product like Follidrone 2.0 ((-)epicatechin product). X gels alone will produce great results and are scientifically backed. Are you using staple products like creatine?

Usually XGels are stacked with some type of fat as an emulsifier such as Glycerol from Glycerol Monosterate (not hydromax buts GMS) or PA (phosphadic acid) specifically from soy lecithin as a scoop contains emulsifying fats

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
XGels/ReduceXT/EC

XGels/Alphamax XT/EC

XGels standalone

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have creatine covered? Creatine is probably the most studied and proven supplement to boost performance. A designer creatine product, like CreMax XT, would have you creatine covered and you get other ergogenic aids in it such as Betanine. Betanine increases performance and endurance. It is also linked to improving body composition.

http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

The L-Alanyl L-Glutamine is great for recovery as well. Yes, this product may not be as appealing as X-Gels or natural anabolics, but it is something I would recommend to everyone.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
To all the peoole saying you cant/ likely won't get acne using these products; yes, yes you can.

Acne isn't just brought upon by fluxes in hormones (it has many causes), but plenty of people can and do experience an increase in acne from their use.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To all the peoole saying you cant/ likely won't get acne using these products; yes, yes you can.

Acne isn't just brought upon by fluxes in hormones (it has many causes), but plenty of people can and do experience an increase in acne from their use.
Exactly...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
X-gels + Anabeta Elite + is a solid natural stack, unlikely to cause any acne if we take logs and feedback into account

That would benefit both strength/performance and lean mass growth. (Fat mass loss too, with the Forskolin in Anabeta Elite)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, there are great suggestions above. Chalk another vote for SNS X-GELS with a natty anabolic such as CEL EPI-PLEX (epicatechin). I've read here On this forum that epi actually helps with lessening acne.