• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For me, my go to stack:
SNS XGels
CEL Anabolic Effect
SNS Glycophase (for higher carb meals, refeeds, or cheats)
SNS Lean Edge

Nothing terribly fancy but covers pretty much all angles and is very cost-effective. Each works amazing solo but the combo I've found allows me to keep cals higher and energy up vs a slower, very minor diet bump up or down

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, my go to stack:
SNS XGels
CEL Anabolic Effect
SNS Glycophase (for higher carb meals, refeeds, or cheats)
SNS Lean Edge

Nothing terribly fancy but covers pretty much all angles and is very cost-effective. Each works amazing solo but the combo I've found allows me to keep cals higher and energy up vs a slower, very minor diet bump up or down
Read a lot about x-gels but never pulled the trigger on it. Any side effects from these, other than the increase in soreness

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Read a lot about x-gels but never pulled the trigger on it. Any side effects from these, other than the increase in soreness
Their MOA is based on increasing inflammation to drive more muscle damage (which in turn triggers your body to rebuild more). This inflammation can be an issue for those with previous inflammation issues but not for most (will just make you sore like your first workouts again ha). Otherwise maybe some achy joints but usually this can be remedied with just some fish oil or similar.

Overall arachidonic acid is one of the few natty anabolic supps that actually has legit studied evidence to support its muscle building claims, especially in actual trained men.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Their MOA is based on increasing inflammation to drive more muscle damage (which in turn triggers your body to rebuild more). This inflammation can be an issue for those with previous inflammation issues but not for most (will just make you sore like your first workouts again ha). Otherwise maybe some achy joints but usually this can be remedied with just some fish oil or similar.

Overall arachidonic acid is one of the few natty anabolic supps that actually has legit studied evidence to support its muscle building claims, especially in actual trained men.
if i didn't have arthritis so bad i would be all over xgels[ARA]

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran Ara once and for me it didnt do anything, positive or negative. So its crazy how different we are.

A stack i can recommend is:
  • SNS Epi-Plex
  • SNS GlycoPhase
  • CEL Anabolic Effect
  • CEL M-Test
Ive been running these product is different combination and I absolutely love them

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Ara once and for me it didnt do anything, positive or negative. So its crazy how different we are.

A stack i can recommend is:
  • SNS Epi-Plex
  • SNS GlycoPhase
  • CEL Anabolic Effect
  • CEL M-Test
Ive been running these product is different combination and I absolutely love them
Seems like Anabolic Effect is a favorite amongst the Recomp community.

I believe they’re coming out with a new Natty Anabolic, would be interesting to incorporate that one into the mix

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Seems like Anabolic Effect is a favorite amongst the Recomp community.

I believe they’re coming out with a new Natty Anabolic, would be interesting to incorporate that one into the mix
Yessir. Hopefully to be out very soon and weve been told it will stack nicely with AE as well as some others listed here. SNS always has quality formulas at very good prices so I expect more of the same there too.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any of you guys tried Evomuse BMP?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any of you guys tried Evomuse BMP?
I ran 6 bottles straight this past summer and didn’t notice much. For me personally it wasn’t worth it as I’ve had much better results with other products.

Lots of people love it tho and evomuse as a whole is an amazing lineup of very unique products.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-Gels are incredible solo and are a great addition to any natty anabolic stack. SNS/CEL have a few new supplements coming out that'll really enhance and stack well with X-Gels.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-Gels are incredible solo and are a great addition to any natty anabolic stack. SNS/CEL have a few new supplements coming out that'll really enhance and stack well with X-Gels.
What is coming out that will enhance with XGELS

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS/CEL have about 10 upcoming products, one of which is an all new natty anabolic that'll work through different pathways to Anabolic Effect and one that I personally know enhances the effects X-Gels.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 mentioned the new natty should be out within the next month or two so I’m very excited to start a stack with AE, new natty anabolic, and possibly x-gels now

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have so many new things coming out and there are several of them that should stack very well with X-Gels.

We have a Phosphatidic Acid product that a lot of people are looking forward to stacking with X-Gels. And then we have a new natural anabolic under SNS due out and then 2 new ones from CEL that will be out in a few months as well.

SNS/CEL have about 10 upcoming products, one of which is an all new natty anabolic that'll work through different pathways to Anabolic Effect and one that I personally know enhances the effects X-Gels.
Thank you. We definitely have a lot of things in some stage of production and some of them will stack great with X-Gels.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 mentioned the new natty should be out within the next month or two so I’m very excited to start a stack with AE, new natty anabolic, and possibly x-gels now
They should be an awesome stack together. And both would go well with X-Gels.

On top of that, we have 2 new ones that will be out within the next few months from CEL and also Phosphatidic Acid XT that should be out from SNS within hopefully the next 4 weeks.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

On top of that, we have 2 new ones that will be out within the next few months from CEL and also Phosphatidic Acid XT that should be out from SNS within hopefully the next 4 weeks.
Can’t wait for these!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You can’t really say my comment about 2024 is negative when there is posts outlining 4 weeks from May... 2021. We are closer to 2023 than 2021 🤷🏼‍♂️

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can’t really say my comment about 2024 is negative when there is posts outlining 4 weeks from May... 2021. We are closer to 2023 than 2021 🤷🏼‍♂️
You have to keep in mind .. what has happened in between that time frame.

If you don't deal with getting the raws, testing and making sure its enough for next batches .. you won't understand the delays.

not to add on top of physical injuries that someone is dealing with.

Its not just SNS .. if you follow other brands who comply with gmp/fda they have been pushed out various products for years to come.

shyt happens , no need to be negative .. esp with what we have dealt with as people in the last year and half w/ shut down, now war

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your comment about 2024 in the other thread was uncalled for, as is bumping a thread this age just to reiterate it.

In 2021, we released 17 or 18 new products, more products than many companies even offer total.

In regards to us thinking that Anabolic XT would be released May/June of last year, there is a thing called context and many things influenced the decisions to hold off on the release include the Covid pandemic and its affect on the supplement industry, supply chain, and shutdowns in the US and worldwide.

Anabolic XT is a very important release for us and timing can be very important with new releases in this (and most) industry.

I'm appreciative and happy for your and anyone else's excitement and anticipation for new products, but there is much more that goes into things like this than many people realize, especially when using harder to find ingredients as well as branded ingredients. For example, branded ingredients are a great thing until the company that offers them can't guarantee a continuous supply of them and therefore, strategic decisions may have to be made to delay products or face out of stocks.

On top of this, I had no way of knowing that I would have a life threatening and life changing injury take place in February of this year. SNS is not just me, but I do handle most of the write ups and things like that and I'm dramatically behind on a lot of stuff.

For example, we have over 10 new products in the warehouse that we haven't released yet that we have money tied up in that we need to release and that are pending me finishing the write ups and other business launch decisions.

I used to never discuss new releases on here because there are so many things that can contribute to delays, but so many people asked me to that I had started to because I like discussing supplements and enjoy and appreciate everyone's enthusiasm - but bc of things like this, I changed by stance even pre-accident that I wasn't sure if I would discuss much in the way of new products on here because of negative comments about release delays.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For OP original ? -

this is a great stack as well >

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your comment about 2024 in the other thread was uncalled for, as is bumping a thread this age just to reiterate it.

In 2021, we released 17 or 18 new products, more products than many companies even offer total.

In regards to us thinking that Anabolic XT would be released May/June of last year, there is a thing called context and many things influenced the decisions to hold off on the release include the Covid pandemic and its affect on the supplement industry, supply chain, and shutdowns in the US and worldwide.

Anabolic XT is a very important release for us and timing can be very important with new releases in this (and most) industry.

I'm appreciative and happy for your and anyone else's excitement and anticipation for new products, but there is much more that goes into things like this than many people realize, especially when using harder to find ingredients as well as branded ingredients. For example, branded ingredients are a great thing until the company that offers them can't guarantee a continuous supply of them and therefore, strategic decisions may have to be made to delay products or face out of stocks.

On top of this, I had no way of knowing that I would have a life threatening and life changing injury take place in February of this year. SNS is not just me, but I do handle most of the write ups and things like that and I'm dramatically behind on a lot of stuff.

For example, we have over 10 new products in the warehouse that we haven't released yet that we have money tied up in that we need to release and that are pending me finishing the write ups and other business launch decisions.

I used to never discuss new releases on here because there are so many things that can contribute to delays, but so many people asked me to that I had started to because I like discussing supplements and enjoy and appreciate everyone's enthusiasm - but bc of things like this, I changed by stance even pre-accident that I wasn't sure if I would discuss much in the way of new products on here because of negative comments about release delays.
Please ignore any hate or trolling. The rest of the 99% of us are just glad you’re healing up and looking forward to some cool new launches coming out.

Delays happen in EVERY industry. With many major products including Boeing airplanes, Intel processors, countless car models and basically everything else under the sun

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Please ignore any hate or trolling. The rest of the 99% of us are just glad you’re healing up and looking forward to some cool new launches coming out.

Delays happen in EVERY industry. With many major products including Boeing airplanes, Intel processors, countless car models and basically everything else under the sun
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

I love discussing supplements and I love people being excited about the new releases. But I hate negativity and it really bothers me when people complain or give me a hard time about delays. It's like you said, delays happen in every industry and they've always been common in the supplement industry and are even much more common now with the supply chain issues.

I used to never discuss upcoming things until they were ready but so many people told me I should do a better job promoting new releases before they launch that that's why I gave in and started doing so. But I've stopped again bc of the comments and negativity. We have a lot of cool things coming up that the supplement fan inside of me wants so badly to discuss and let people know about, but I just don't want to hear any negativity about any delays with them and delays are just inevitable.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

I love discussing supplements and I love people being excited about the new releases. But I hate negativity and it really bothers me when people complain or give me a hard time about delays. It's like you said, delays happen in every industry and they've always been common in the supplement industry and are even much more common now with the supply chain issues.

I used to never discuss upcoming things until they were ready but so many people told me I should do a better job promoting new releases before they launch that that's why I gave in and started doing so. But I've stopped again bc of the comments and negativity. We have a lot of cool things coming up that the supplement fan inside of me wants so badly to discuss and let people know about, but I just don't want to hear any negativity about any delays with them and delays are just inevitable.
Don’t let the negativity get to you, best part is those guys are still gonna be buying up your products like crazy.

Hope all is well and you’re doing better my friend!

And can’t wait to stack AE with your new natty anabolic!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don’t let the negativity get to you, best part is those guys are still gonna be buying up your products like crazy.

Hope all is well and you’re doing better my friend!

And can’t wait to stack AE with your new natty anabolic!
Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate that.

I'm trying my best to stay positive. Healing and recovery is a very hard and slow process. I really can't do any of the physical activities that I like and enjoy so that's a bummer. Doctors appointments are an every week thing it seems and physical therapy 5 days a week. Overall, I just try to stay as positive as I can.

As for new natural anabolics, we have several that have come out and will be coming out. Recomp20 is a great product with great feedback; Api-Plex is very exciting for bodybuilding and general health; and Anabolic XT and Phosphatidic Acid XT I'm looking really forward to. And Cloma-Plex is also going to be very exciting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 any updates on AnabolicXT?
We launched Anabolic XT on Labor Day.

Feedback has been great so far.

Here's a link to the intro thread: