• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For me, my go to stack:
SNS XGels
CEL Anabolic Effect
SNS Glycophase (for higher carb meals, refeeds, or cheats)
SNS Lean Edge

Nothing terribly fancy but covers pretty much all angles and is very cost-effective. Each works amazing solo but the combo I've found allows me to keep cals higher and energy up vs a slower, very minor diet bump up or down

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
For me, my go to stack:
SNS XGels
CEL Anabolic Effect
SNS Glycophase (for higher carb meals, refeeds, or cheats)
SNS Lean Edge

Nothing terribly fancy but covers pretty much all angles and is very cost-effective. Each works amazing solo but the combo I've found allows me to keep cals higher and energy up vs a slower, very minor diet bump up or down
Read a lot about x-gels but never pulled the trigger on it. Any side effects from these, other than the increase in soreness

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Read a lot about x-gels but never pulled the trigger on it. Any side effects from these, other than the increase in soreness
Their MOA is based on increasing inflammation to drive more muscle damage (which in turn triggers your body to rebuild more). This inflammation can be an issue for those with previous inflammation issues but not for most (will just make you sore like your first workouts again ha). Otherwise maybe some achy joints but usually this can be remedied with just some fish oil or similar.

Overall arachidonic acid is one of the few natty anabolic supps that actually has legit studied evidence to support its muscle building claims, especially in actual trained men.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Their MOA is based on increasing inflammation to drive more muscle damage (which in turn triggers your body to rebuild more). This inflammation can be an issue for those with previous inflammation issues but not for most (will just make you sore like your first workouts again ha). Otherwise maybe some achy joints but usually this can be remedied with just some fish oil or similar.

Overall arachidonic acid is one of the few natty anabolic supps that actually has legit studied evidence to support its muscle building claims, especially in actual trained men.
if i didn't have arthritis so bad i would be all over xgels[ARA]

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran Ara once and for me it didnt do anything, positive or negative. So its crazy how different we are.

A stack i can recommend is:
  • SNS Epi-Plex
  • SNS GlycoPhase
  • CEL Anabolic Effect
  • CEL M-Test
Ive been running these product is different combination and I absolutely love them

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
I ran Ara once and for me it didnt do anything, positive or negative. So its crazy how different we are.

A stack i can recommend is:
  • SNS Epi-Plex
  • SNS GlycoPhase
  • CEL Anabolic Effect
  • CEL M-Test
Ive been running these product is different combination and I absolutely love them
Seems like Anabolic Effect is a favorite amongst the Recomp community.

I believe they’re coming out with a new Natty Anabolic, would be interesting to incorporate that one into the mix

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Seems like Anabolic Effect is a favorite amongst the Recomp community.

I believe they’re coming out with a new Natty Anabolic, would be interesting to incorporate that one into the mix
Yessir. Hopefully to be out very soon and weve been told it will stack nicely with AE as well as some others listed here. SNS always has quality formulas at very good prices so I expect more of the same there too.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys tried Evomuse BMP?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any of you guys tried Evomuse BMP?
I ran 6 bottles straight this past summer and didn’t notice much. For me personally it wasn’t worth it as I’ve had much better results with other products.

Lots of people love it tho and evomuse as a whole is an amazing lineup of very unique products.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-Gels are incredible solo and are a great addition to any natty anabolic stack. SNS/CEL have a few new supplements coming out that'll really enhance and stack well with X-Gels.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-Gels are incredible solo and are a great addition to any natty anabolic stack. SNS/CEL have a few new supplements coming out that'll really enhance and stack well with X-Gels.
What is coming out that will enhance with XGELS

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS/CEL have about 10 upcoming products, one of which is an all new natty anabolic that'll work through different pathways to Anabolic Effect and one that I personally know enhances the effects X-Gels.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
@sns8778 mentioned the new natty should be out within the next month or two so I’m very excited to start a stack with AE, new natty anabolic, and possibly x-gels now

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have so many new things coming out and there are several of them that should stack very well with X-Gels.

We have a Phosphatidic Acid product that a lot of people are looking forward to stacking with X-Gels. And then we have a new natural anabolic under SNS due out and then 2 new ones from CEL that will be out in a few months as well.

SNS/CEL have about 10 upcoming products, one of which is an all new natty anabolic that'll work through different pathways to Anabolic Effect and one that I personally know enhances the effects X-Gels.
Thank you. We definitely have a lot of things in some stage of production and some of them will stack great with X-Gels.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 mentioned the new natty should be out within the next month or two so I’m very excited to start a stack with AE, new natty anabolic, and possibly x-gels now
They should be an awesome stack together. And both would go well with X-Gels.

On top of that, we have 2 new ones that will be out within the next few months from CEL and also Phosphatidic Acid XT that should be out from SNS within hopefully the next 4 weeks.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
They should be an awesome stack together. And both would go well with X-Gels.

On top of that, we have 2 new ones that will be out within the next few months from CEL and also Phosphatidic Acid XT that should be out from SNS within hopefully the next 4 weeks.
Can’t wait for these!