Best natural diuretics for waterloss

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which natural diuretics, blended or single ingredient is the most effective for a quick waterloss?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dandelion works ok over time but don’t expect too much, it depends a little what you’re doing, if you need to get rid of water fast a sauna session or a hot bath is better.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also salt content in diet can make a huge difference to how you hold water.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dandelion and water

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which natural diuretics, blended or single ingredient is the most effective for a quick waterloss?
Dandelion - can add to meals re food itself, or get in supplement form (many "diuretic" products include it).

The best "diuretic" I have ever used was Taraxatone Extra Strength, but that has been discontinued for years.

The next best product I have used is Dry-Uretix (by EvoMuse).

People use caffeine as well. Everyone is different and there are ingredients or products that can help, but sometimes it IS trial and error (every "diuretic" product aside from the two mentioned actually cause me to HOLD water and bloat me, so knowing what does workwithyour body IS key, and it DOES require trying something first usually, unfortunately).

As a last measure, you can also limit carbohydrate intake, especially from complex carbohydrates, for a few days - every gram of carbohydrate "stores" three grams of water, so will cause some water decrease less carbohydrates.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man sports water drop is a solid formula. I use it all summer at half dose (4 Caps) instead of 8. Helps with maintaining low water weight without dehydration. Use MAH20 for 20% off