Best Natty Test booster

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Which test booster do you guys think is better I've tried M test and alphamax XT and I've tried the super PCT by Olympus labs but I'm trying to figure out what I can take now as I lean out. I've been having some you low libido and low test sides ever since my daughter was born and I've been more of a caring and sensitive man help me out Bros!!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This sounds like an issue to bring up with a endocrinologist if you have bloodwork that validates your thoughts. I know it's not the answer you're looking for, but test boosters are just a bandaid.

How has everything been diet wise?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know alot of my guys back in the day like Lecheeks. I forget the name of it? Ad3 or something. I think?

IML is a sponsor here and we have Ultra Male RX which is a solid seller and Anabolic Matrix. Check those out
www.ironmaglabs.com

You may want to research Pine Pollen Tincture. I use this with my guys and even in myself. It boosts Free test and it also increases libido and erections. This is a good writeup of it
http://stores.gymntonic.com/pine-pollen-tincture-by-gymntonic-supplements/

Remember these are very mild compared to the real deal.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which test booster do you guys think is better I've tried M test and alphamax XT and I've tried the super PCT by Olympus labs but I'm trying to figure out what I can take now as I lean out. I've been having some you low libido and low test sides ever since my daughter was born and I've been more of a caring and sensitive man help me out Bros!!!
You've used the two that i'd recommend already: M Test and Alphamax. If those didn't do much for you i don't think anything OTC will.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax xt was the first natty test booster that came to my mind... You could give Viron by BLR a shot. That would be my second option to alphamax xt being my first.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think im going to go with the alphamax xt just to get a lil aggression in the gym.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think im going to go with the alphamax xt just to get a lil aggression in the gym.
Alphamax is a great choice to help lean out plus boost libido and well being. The F95 and DHAA combo is great for fat loss, which is why I'm giving it the edge. Two great products you are choosing from. I do rep for Performax Labs, however I am fan/user of SNS/CEL too.

Ripple2352

Awards
NP has a M Test, Epi plex, Bulbine bundle for 49.99. Im sure that stack would help u

So, late to the party here, so apologies in advance....I've seen a lot of back and forth about the safety of Bulbine. Now, a lot of that back and forth was from yeeears ago. Has Bulbine been proven to not be (at least to an appreciable degree) toxic to the liver and kidneys, and horrible for cholesterol? I've searched here and, frankly, 99% of what I've seen is the same back and forth in every thread. Just curious if I missed anything more recent?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You already tried 2 amazing products so i will say vit D3 , up your fats and get good sleep. Other than that get blood work

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
one of the best libido boosters is sustain....dermacrine can increase test and provides a mental as well as physical boost...

both products are on sale as a stack...use code STACK25

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AlphaMax + trib would be good for body composition as well as libido.

Sustain Alpha is really good for improved mood and libido.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT, and Super PCT are very good. If you like them, why not use one of them, but then stack them out with something else? If you want to lean out, you could stack either one of those with FitMax or Assassinate, I think those would be good stacks to lean out.

I would also say to try M-Test and Kingsblood.

If you truly have low test though, these supplements will not fix it. These supplements may help the symptoms from the time you run them, but after that, you would go back to how you are currently feeling. If you suspect your testosterone is below the normal range, I would see an endo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax + trib would be good for body composition as well as libido.

Sustain Alpha is really good for improved mood and libido.
I haven't used Sustain Alpha since I used to rep for BPS....really excited to get back on it!!!

Sustain stacks well with almost everything, including most that have been mentioned!!!

B4Hand

Awards
one of the best libido boosters is sustain....dermacrine can increase test and provides a mental as well as physical boost...

both products are on sale as a stack...use code STACK25
Never tried transdermals. This looks pretty interesting.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha. Run it 5 days on, 2 days off for as long as you want. Should give you everything you need.

My discount code will save you 25% or SS should have some in stock now/soon.

Sustain is probably the best I've used for returning a tanked/low libido.

Sustain Alpha + Kings Blood would be my go to test boosting stack. Kings Blood covers a ton of bases, doesn't have an anti estrogen matrix, and so Sustain will not only compliment this from controlling estrogen/aromitase but boosting test through mechanisms that do t overlap with Kings Blood.

2 pumps of sustain if you are <150lbs, 3 pumps if you are > 150lbs. At 5 on, 2 off that equils 9-13 weeks from 1 bottle. Value can't be beat, and makes it cheap enough to run year around.

Resveratrol Also increases nitric oxide and lowers arginase levels, which equals more/better erections and has anti bacterial properties, leading to both studies and anecdotal evidence on its ability to clear up body acne.

7,8 Benzoflavone has a great ability to lower anxiety, and elivate mood, which is great for any situation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I started using transdermals around 12 years ago when I discovered a $12 product called e-form...it was formestane.

I fell in love with it and when it was discontinued I even made my own....I highly recommend transdermals, less active ingredient is needed since it bypasses the gut.

in my honest opinion stacking dermacrine with sustain would make a tremendous 'stack', this is what I plan on doing myself!!!

any questions feel free to pm me!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really can’t wait to try sustain alpha + kingsblood then sustain + MassMax + forskolin for an ultimate lean bulk stack. I’m starting to salivate I need to go now

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try out PR XT. I’m on the 6th week, recomp has been good so far.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is my second transdermal (dermicime) and I find it is so much more effective and easier than pills everyday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really can’t wait to try sustain alpha + kingsblood then sustain + MassMax + forskolin for an ultimate lean bulk stack. I’m starting to salivate I need to go now
I'm pretty excited to try SUSTAIN/DERMACRINE/ICONOGENIN.... R1balla appreciate the SUSTAIN shout out....don't forget to use either mine or chef's code to save 25%!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty excited to try SUSTAIN/DERMACRINE/ICONOGENIN.... R1balla appreciate the SUSTAIN shout out....don't forget to use either mine or chef's code to save 25%!!!!
Thanks man but as long as TF carries it, I usually get it pretty darn cheap. The warehouse is 2 miles from my house and I’m in there nearly every weekend just hanging out lol

I really don’t like stacking transdermals. Just a weird thing I have with that. Plus I didn’t like dermacrine. The older crowd probably loves it though. Just not for me.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks man but as long as TF carries it, I usually get it pretty darn cheap. The warehouse is 2 miles from my house and I’m in there nearly every weekend just hanging out lol

I really don’t like stacking transdermals. Just a weird thing I have with that. Plus I didn’t like dermacrine. The older crowd probably loves it though. Just not for me.
you should bug them to find out why they aren't carrying our line :p

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The older crowd?? Is that a diss at me and thebigt lol.

Alphamax is my go to natty product. Love the libido boost, better sleep, recovery and strength.

Sustain alpha and MassMax does sound pretty fun indeed.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Alphamax is my go to natty product. Love the libido boost, better sleep, recovery and strength.

Hahahaha! From personal experience, unless it’s used as a base, the younger crowd really doesn’t see all of the benefits vs the older crowd. Not everybody, but the people I’ve seen use it :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

lol...when I was a teenager I thought 50 was old-in a few months I turn 60. :thumbsup:

I agree sustain alpha and massmax would be fun!!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, late to the party here, so apologies in advance....I've seen a lot of back and forth about the safety of Bulbine. Now, a lot of that back and forth was from yeeears ago. Has Bulbine been proven to not be (at least to an appreciable degree) toxic to the liver and kidneys, and horrible for cholesterol? I've searched here and, frankly, 99% of what I've seen is the same back and forth in every thread. Just curious if I missed anything more recent?
I don't recall any studies showing that

Ripple2352

Awards
I don't recall any studies showing that
Like I said, all the stuff I read, which was mostly from here, were old threads. I’m on my mobile, so I can’t search and post them all, but see he couple links below.

Aaaand my post count isn’t high enough to post links lol. A quick google search of “bulbine natalensis safety” should bring just about all of it up.

The study was apparently funded by the folks who trademarked Prolensis. I’m sure if you search the forum here for Bulbine you’ll come up with plenty of threads about it. I just didn’t know if all of this was debunked or what.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said, all the stuff I read, which was mostly from here, were old threads. I’m on my mobile, so I can’t search and post them all, but see he couple links below.

Aaaand my post count isn’t high enough to post links lol. A quick google search of “bulbine natalensis safety” should bring just about all of it up.

The study was apparently funded by the folks who trademarked Prolensis. I’m sure if you search the forum here for Bulbine you’ll come up with plenty of threads about it. I just didn’t know if all of this was debunked or what.
I haven’t used a computer for AM in YEARS

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know alot of my guys back in the day like Lecheeks. I forget the name of it? Ad3 or something. I think?

IML is a sponsor here and we have Ultra Male RX which is a solid seller and Anabolic Matrix. Check those out
www.ironmaglabs.com

You may want to research Pine Pollen Tincture. I use this with my guys and even in myself. It boosts Free test and it also increases libido and erections. This is a good writeup of it

Hi Wesley,

I hope all is well. What more can you tell us about Pine Pollen Tincture?

Beau

raulob72

Awards
  • Established

www.ironmaglabs.com

Gazeboman

Awards
This may seem like a simple question but I'm new to supplements with weight training. I'm 59 years old and I'm on testosterone pellets. Mt testosterone is around 900. Can I take Dermatrest without hurting my liver, or are the two a dangerous combo?