Best natty test booster?

Gatecity

Awards
The title kinda states the question but anyone have experience with any or have reviews? No hating here. I'm open to all ideas. Thanks! :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would start searching. This is a topic that is discussed on a daily basis.

Alphamax XT, M-Test and K1ngs Blood would be a good place to start. Alphamax XT is a very well rounded product. I respond very well to the DHAA and F95, which seems to help me with Fatloss. The libido boosting, well being, and deeper sleep is beneficial as well.

I only ran M-Test once, so not as much experience with it as with Alphamax XT. I do recall the Fadogia was a nice plus.

Gatecity

Awards
Thanks for your time brother! Definitely gonna go research on these... repped

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M test for sure! Alphamax XT and Kings Blood are also good options, but M test has everything you need, full of proven ingredients and you can find it for around $30.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
They all contain basically the same stuff as usual. Different combo's, etc... An argument can be made for quality/purity/extraction strength etc... but the ingredients in them have been shown (by the very rare instances of blood work being run) to increase Total Testosterone by about 100-200 points. The closer to hypo-gonadal you are, the better they work. IMO, they are probably a bit better at increasing Free Test, but it's all going to be within normal ranges. Libido can be improved (aphrodisiacs work via a different mechanisim than the HPTA), and "Well Being" may improve. Adding muscle more than likely, won't. And how old are you? If Teens-20's - you are probably sky high anyway, barring a medical issue.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran alphamax xt multiple times and had great results. I'd definitely recommend picking it up and running it if you've never tried it before.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CEL M-test has yet to get even an "ok" review... everyone who has run it, including myself, has seen great results.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3rd Bottle of M-Test straight now for me, you tell me.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Ran 2 bottles M-Test. Nothing. Zip.
Lol there's always one. Thinking about trying this and hear that stacking it with inhibit-e yields even better results, anyone tried that combo?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Lol there's always one. I'm thinking about running this and hear that stacking it with inhibit-e yields even better results, has anyone tried this combo?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
wow, thats the first i've heard. what else have you used that you had success with?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
wow, thats the first i've heard. what else have you used that you had success with?

pro45

Awards

Ultimate's Bulgarian Trib and Sopharma's trib. The best was back in 2005-06 with Diesel Test Hardcore, non yohimbe formula. Not sure if the new version can match up, but I'll be ordering two bottles soon. Man that was some good stuff way back when...

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
I have ran both Alphamax XT and Mtest. I did experience increase in libido, improved mood, increase in energy levels, and morning wood with both. I am using Ultimate-T right now and noticing similar results.The one thing with Ultimate T for me is, my sex drive is crazy.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I love the shyt out of M-Test. I am on my third bottle and I can't say enough. AlphaMax XT is very solid as well. I have not tried K1ngs Blood, but it looks solid as well. M-Test can't be beat, especially at the price.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Ultimate's Bulgarian Trib and Sopharma's trib. The best was back in 2005-06 with Diesel Test Hardcore, non yohimbe formula. Not sure if the new version can match up, but I'll be ordering two bottles soon. Man that was some good stuff way back when...
You got nothing from SoPharma tribestan? Find that hard to believe mate cos it's brilliant

pro45

Awards
You got nothing from SoPharma tribestan? Find that hard to believe mate cos it's brilliant
No, you mis understand. Those two tribulus products were the sups I HAD results with.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All products mentioned are good to go OP. My vote goes to Mtest. Used by many here on AM with great results and at a very cost effective price.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mtest .. second i would go with AlpahaMax (if you can tolerate forskolin)-great extract & dosage in alphamax

either or you wont be dissapointed

i love 3,4div + KSM + fadogia

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Mtest .. second i would go with AlpahaMax (if you can tolerate forskolin)-great extract & dosage in alphamax

either or you wont be dissapointed

i love 3,4div + KSM + fadogia
Forskolin almost got me divorced my farts were so awful...can't handle that stuff at all

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
K1ngs blood. Scientifically proven ingredients, that actually boost testosterone and not just libido to make you feel better (like some product mentioned) I've Been running for 3 months straight so far and it's just keeps getting better. I've been cutting with it and I'm down to 180 from 195 and I'm holding on the most muscle I ever have at 180. Not saying it's all from K1ngs, but it helps for sure I can tell you that!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ray Donovan

Awards
I know it's overpriced but HCGenerate raised my serum test by about 150 to put me a little about be average and put my free test just slightly past the upper limit.

Wondering what all the other test boosters would do different.

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Kings Blood is amazing. I am in my third week of MTest, and am ditching the last week. Fadogia has caused me problems in the past, gave it a second chance with MTest, same issues. If you have a susceptibility to mpb, stay far away. KB, or solid dosages of LEGIT Long Jack + KSM 66 gets my vote.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Kings Blood is amazing. I am in my third week of MTest, and am ditching the last week. Fadogia has caused me problems in the past, gave it a second chance with MTest, same issues. If you have a susceptibility to mpb, stay far away. KB, or solid dosages of LEGIT Long Jack + KSM 66 gets my vote.
I think I'm gonna give KB a try with my low Clomid restart.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow, so you're experiencing hair loss on M-Test ?! ...I have a bottle of that coming :/

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
I'm sensitive to fadogia, so each his own. MTest is an effective product, but I can't take it due to one specidic ingredient.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol there's always one. Thinking about trying this and hear that stacking it with inhibit-e yields even better results, anyone tried that combo?
I stacked m-test with bulbine and loved it!!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I cant figure out what people think about Hi-Tech's Bulasterone.

Im having a hard time finding opinions. But when i look at 4.8 to 5 star rating online users on google it keeps me interested. Can someone explain?

Im not 100% sure yet that i wanna go the hormonal route EVENTHO im 35 years old and probably SHOULD. Or atleast im of the right age to...

So im still on the natty tbooster train.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I cant figure out what people think about Hi-Tech's Bulasterone.

Im having a hard time finding opinions. But when i look at 4.8 to 5 star rating online users on google it keeps me interested. Can someone explain?

Im not 100% sure yet that i wanna go the hormonal route EVENTHO im 35 years old and probably SHOULD. Or atleast im of the right age to...

So im still on the natty tbooster train.
One of few I haven't tried yet..i plan on getting some next month though

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Wow, so you're experiencing hair loss on M-Test ?! ...I have a bottle of that coming :/
He's the only one to mention that that I have seen. I experienced no hair loss...hehe

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Is there such a muscle builder mostly touted as being "natural" but bordering the hormonal side? Something that builds muscle indefinitely but doesn't cause sides like any of the PH's or andros? Is there a such thing?

A test booster or muscle builder that has alot of debate whether its natty or not?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Is there such a muscle builder mostly touted as being "natural" but bordering the hormonal side? Something that builds muscle indefinitely but doesn't cause sides like any of the PH's or andros? Is there a such thing?

A test booster or muscle builder that has alot of debate whether its natty or not?
Not that I am aware of, but I am not really plugged in, either.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Not that I am aware of, but I am not really plugged in, either.
Me either. Thats why i ask.

It baffles me sometimes how "in the know" some members and the small click are here to the secrets.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
It seems that the only things on the market to purchase that DON'T call itself a PH but show the most changes are AI's. why not just use THEM to build a physique and not something like a natty/anabolic or "muscle builder" with it? Just use the AI...? Shrugs.