Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why do changes start to bw more dramatic once an AI is introduced?
estrogen can cause puffiness, bloating....an AI + a cortisol inhibiter are great additions to a cut...or recomp.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
estrogen can cause puffiness, bloating....an AI + a cortisol inhibiter are great additions to a cut...or recomp.
Any products of the likes you like or know of that are quality?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any products of the likes you like or know of that are quality?
what is your primary goal? to look tighter, leaner-maybe cut a few lbs...or gain some muscle[lbs]... or is strength the main goal...or maybe just more prowess in the bedroom?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Slight Muscle preservation or building and tighter, leaner. My fav stuff WAY back in the days were Original ABE & ERASE PRO but that came to a burning stop. Then Myokem came out and took over. Waiting on them to relaunch but honestly im thinking of pulling the trigger and going dark side.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Slight Muscle preservation or building and tighter, leaner. My fav stuff WAY back in the days were Original ABE & ERASE PRO but that came to a burning stop. Then Myokem came out and took over. Waiting on them to relaunch but honestly im thinking of pulling the trigger and going dark side.
if you don't mind transdermals... I would highly recommend iron legion virtus+invictus.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Doesnt seem like much around.

BigT, you ever use any Hi-Tech products?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Doesnt seem like much around.

BigT, you ever use any Hi-Tech products?
not many from hi-tech, but lots from their umbrella companys.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
APS seems like their favorite of the side companies IMO.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I love Arimiplex and Estrogenix 2nd Gen from HiTech

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I love Arimiplex and Estrogenix 2nd Gen from HiTech
Yeah? Whys that?

Ive been wondering, which is stronger or i guess "better" Estrogenex 2nd Generation or Estrogenex Depot?

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know more to on what I can take that will help me lean out, look tighter, basically keep as much muscle as possible, would love to add some slight muscle while cutting. But eh I'm in a deficit.
I've got my assassinate, forslean and super7 yet to be opened.
I've run Alphamax xt on a lean bulk and that was great.
Even looked at OL ep1c and str3ngth adding kingsblood to the mix.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Also when talking to OL they said ep1c has been discontinued.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Yeah? Whys that?

Ive been wondering, which is stronger or i guess "better" Estrogenex 2nd Generation or Estrogenex Depot?
Not sure if stronger is term to use..difference between suicidal and non suicidal MOA

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Theres a difference?
Yes (although when talking about plants being suicidal or competitive...)

Suicidal kills the actual Aromatase Enzyme that is responsible for converting T to E. Estrogen can only rise again when your body makes more enzymes - ie. Exemestane (Aromasin).

Competitive just occupies the spot before Testosterone can - but enzyme count does not change. It eventually drops off and that is why "rebounding" E levels can occur if you stop/miss 1 or more doses - ie. Anastrozole (Arimidex).

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Nice. So I'd rather have a suicidal version. Both of them seem great tho. But suicidal is always stronger. Do they both also handle cortisol control aswell?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Nice. So I'd rather have a suicidal version. Both of them seem great tho. But suicidal is always stronger. Do they both also handle cortisol control aswell?
In the world of drugs, the competitive AI's are "stronger" - most people use 0.25-0.5mg of Arimidex. Whereas Aromasin is usually taken in 6.25-25mg amounts. And Aromasin is F'n EXPENSIVE compared to A-Dex (thanks Pfizer). But it's more elegant IMO - it's neutral or actually improves some health bio-markers.

But again, when you're talking about OTC plants - good luck - who knows...

And assuming you have a somewhat normal, stable life - why do you care about Cortisol? You can't build muscle or burn fat without it. It has a normal, 24hr cycle, inverse that of Melatonin. Unless you've had a DUTCH Urine Test showing abnormal levels, just eat and sleep well.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well i was talking about which is more favored or stronger between estrogenex 2nd gen or depot...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Well i was talking about which is more favored or stronger between estrogenex 2nd gen or depot...
Then you need to seek out as much bloodwork as possible. Probably rarer than Unicorn horns... :D

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Haha what?

I wonder how one of those estrogenex products would fair when paired with decabolin or hell even the natty route of bulasterone.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Id like to pair Bulasterone & Estrogenex 2nd Generation.

Or Estrogenex Depot. 2nd Generation is said to be stronger tho.

I dont know...

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Check out Arimiplex...most comprehensive PCT that HiTech makes

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah but you dont really need a pct with it?

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at the M-Test now and it looks great. I see conflicting studies and opinions on stinging nettle though, but whats the consensus on this forum? I'm using the Sparta PCT that has some good stuff in it. (There seems to be two of these PCT that are different?) But I'm using the one with the good stuff for sure. But am thinking of hoping on M-Test after. I like what I see but have little experience using the Fadogia Agrestis, never taken anything with it.

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
My pick is Kingsblood. Just a great formula, and you feel just strong and ... healthy on it. Real boost in vitality and wellbeing. I'm sure testify may boost test levels somewhat better (haven't tried it), but KB is a great Men's general health supplement. Get on it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking at the M-Test now and it looks great. I see conflicting studies and opinions on stinging nettle though, but whats the consensus on this forum? I'm using the Sparta PCT that has some good stuff in it. (There seems to be two of these PCT that are different?) But I'm using the one with the good stuff for sure. But am thinking of hoping on M-Test after. I like what I see but have little experience using the Fadogia Agrestis, never taken anything with it.
The consensus on this forum is that MTEST works. Many respected members here have used it with great results. Very cost effective as well, which SNS is known for.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed KB has over a gram of L-dopa, my word this is almost 10x more than most of the good stuff out there. So the question is here what's more effective, 1200mg of Fadogia in M-test or the 1200mg of L-DOPA in KB? This stuff looks real man, massive doses compared to what iv'e seen on the market. Glad I stumbled across this.... Also what is the Royal Jelly use?

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
The consensus on this forum is that MTEST works. Many respected members here have used it with great results. Very cost effective as well, which SNS is known for.
Nice, that's the one I was leaning towards, seems very cost efficient indeed. Out a hundred test products, it's a relief to find something with real ingredients and numbers. I'm taking this for the time being,

Sparta Trojan PCT:
High Grade Tongkai Ali Extract 600mg
Tribulus Terrestris 300mg
Mucuna Pruriens Extract 250mg
Boron Citrate 200mg
Saw Palmetto Extract 175mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 150mg
Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione 50mg
5a-hydroxy Laxogenin 25mg

This is working great so far, I can only imagine these other products... 2 weeks in and I feel like my old self again. I'm aware this has arimistane in it. The Laxogenin is alright, is there honestly any reliable info on this out there? I couldn't seem to find a consensus but some dangers about growth in organs??

That aside...this had the numbers I liked (minus the tribulus). I am guessing some people have used M-Test or K1ngs Blood for a PCT by itself?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Nice, that's the one I was leaning towards, seems very cost efficient indeed. Out a hundred test products, it's a relief to find something with real ingredients and numbers. I'm taking this for the time being,

Sparta Trojan PCT:
High Grade Tongkai Ali Extract 600mg
Tribulus Terrestris 300mg
Mucuna Pruriens Extract 250mg
Boron Citrate 200mg
Saw Palmetto Extract 175mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 150mg
Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione 50mg
5a-hydroxy Laxogenin 25mg

This is working great so far, I can only imagine these other products... 2 weeks in and I feel like my old self again. I'm aware this has arimistane in it. The Laxogenin is alright, is there honestly any reliable info on this out there? I couldn't seem to find a consensus but some dangers about growth in organs??

That aside...this had the numbers I liked (minus the tribulus). I am guessing some people have used M-Test or K1ngs Blood for a PCT by itself?
2 bottles of m-test on its way to me and I cannot wait to get started. Stacking with letrone for the first time also and sns growth factor XT

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just noticed KB has over a gram of L-dopa, my word this is almost 10x more than most of the good stuff out there. So the question is here what's more effective, 1200mg of Fadogia in M-test or the 1200mg of L-DOPA in KB? This stuff looks real man, massive doses compared to what iv'e seen on the market. Glad I stumbled across this.... Also what is the Royal Jelly use?
Fadogia > L-DOPA

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 bottles of m-test on its way to me and I cannot wait to get started. Stacking with letrone for the first time also and sns growth factor XT
Havent run letrone, but have done mtest/growth great stack

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Danes said not a good deal because it is a prop blend.
Mainly focused on Daa + bulbine

I do love those 2 ingridents .. but yeah like Danes I prefer to know what I'm putting in my body (excludes pre workouts) lol

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah but if it does the job and gives results then......?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I recommended it to someone to buy Bulasterone. Now i DEFINITELY hope it works.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I recommended to a friend recently to stack Bulasterone & Estrogenex 2nd Generation.

I can't imagine Hi-Tech would make a bogus product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah but if it does the job and gives results then......?
I would def run it bro .. can't hate on the gainz

I'm taking their mesomorph & it's freakin awesome

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recommended to a friend recently to stack Bulasterone & Estrogenex 2nd Generation.

I can't imagine Hi-Tech would make a bogus product.
Not a bogus product, you just don't know how many mg of each ingredient you get.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not a bogus product, you just don't know how many mg of each ingredient you get.
Def not .. mainly just comes down to preference

Experienced users will want full dosage to reap benefits of ingridents such as daa alone was studied at 3+G

But understand importance of prop blend .. ingridents synergies with each other

I get asked for our focusXT incidents questions who much is each ingrident

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
What is 25-R Spirostan?

Its in Bulasterone.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is 25-R Spirostan?

Its in Bulasterone.
It was brought by AX in original mass fx .. didn't really took of, I've had ok results with it .. haven't taken at good dosage (or know the dosage I guess I should say to know if it actually works or not)

Diosgenin- This ingredient is derived from the ster0id sapogenin, which found in wild yam. Diosgenin is a precursor to multiple synthetic steroidal drugs used in the pharmaceutical industry. This is a clinically studied compound that is known to help reduce body fat. This compound is also known to help cure cancer cell growth through multiple cell signaling events associated with proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis, inflammation, and on cogenesis.

I believe that's what you are looking for

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well when i see the label for Bulasterone it definitely wants to let people know its a muscle builder. Most test boosters just say "test boosting" whereas Bulasterone emphasises that its a "muscle builder" and im ok with that.

Wonder why its hard to find more reviews about it. Seems enticing.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well when i see the label for Bulasterone it definitely wants to let people know its a muscle builder. Most test boosters just say "test boosting" whereas Bulasterone emphasises that its a "muscle builder" and im ok with that.

Wonder why its hard to find more reviews about it. Seems enticing.

Every tbooster with decent studies backing up qualifies for "muscle builder"

Co doEsnt have to put that on a label for pple to know

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Just trying to find a trusted quality natty muscle builder.

I didnt know if there was anything in the Bulasterone ingredient label that was even slightly hormonal.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Only things ive ever used were

Anabeta Elite
Magnitropin
Mass 550

But because myokem is taking their sweetass time relaunching, i have to see about other stuff. And who knows what their new relaunch will look like..

So im kind of diggin Hi-Tech.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only things ive ever used were

Anabeta Elite
Magnitropin
Mass 550

But because myokem is taking their sweetass time relaunching, i have to see about other stuff. And who knows what their new relaunch will look like..

So im kind of diggin Hi-Tech.
Out of those 3 which ones you liked the most ? Check the label on those products and look for similar

Anabeta is a great product .. I also love pr-XT

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah MAN sports used to be awesome. I remember when they used to be compared to pes when pes first came out.

I stopped using pes when thwy changed their original formulas for EVERYTHING they made. Frustrating. I have no words.

Then in late 2015 myokem came out of nowhere and took the supplement world hype by storm! I was in love with every single product they made. Notbing else mattered. Then now they disappeared and are now going to relaunch. And judging from past companies going from "hot to not" im hella worried that theyll turn into.....well, you know...lol.

I enjoyed all 3 of those muscle supplements. I surprisingly got shocking results from finaflex mass 550. And it always happens when i use it...