Best natty test booster ?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
So what are the top best natty test boosters for pct ? Are people still using DAA or tribulus?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
im gonna use apex male blackstone labs

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
1. Sup3rPCT - covers a LOT of angles from test to estrogen to cortisol

2. LJ100 - increases in test shown in research and backed up with bloodwork here on the board

Also reduces cortisol.

3. Test1fy - soon to be released (early new year) next gen test booster.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Alphamax. It is great in pct. It has arimistane to help control estrogen, F95 to support lean mass, as well as Divanill, L-Dopa, ZMA, VitD, for the test and cortisol help.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diesel Test Pro Cycle v2 or Diesel Test Hardcore time and again are winners in my book.

Viron and LJ100 as folks have mentioned. I'm using LJ100 at 3 caps daily, good chit.

Lotts guys like Sustain Alpha, something a bit different.... if you don't mind topicals.

Ashwagandha has been shown to support higher test levels and has a host of other bennies. Cheap too! Add it to whatever you choose to run.

Sup3r PCT looks wicked, its on my to-do list...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW, Sustain Alpha doesn't look like much at all on the profile to me -- but I'm about a week in and it works lol.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax is definitely up there at the top of the list. Contains huge doses of 3,4-Divanill for Free Testosterone, L-DOPA for Total Testosterone, GH spike and Prolactin control, Arimistane for Estrogen and Cortisol control, Forskolin-95 to increase LBM and decrease fat mass, Zinc and Vitamin D3 to support healthy hormone levels!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Diesel Test Pro Cycle v2 or Diesel Test Hardcore time and again are winners in my book.

Viron and LJ100 as folks have mentioned. I'm using LJ100 at 3 caps daily, good chit.

Lotts guys like Sustain Alpha, something a bit different.... if you don't mind topicals.

Ashwagandha has been shown to support higher test levels and has a host of other bennies. Cheap too! Add it to whatever you choose to run.

Sup3r PCT looks wicked, its on my to-do list...
my pct is coming in a few days. I was going to go with alphamax, but decided to go with tried and true GET DIESEL...DIESEL TEST PRO AND THEIR AI E2-X has worked really well for me in the past!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Alphamax. It is great in pct. It has arimistane to help control estrogen, F95 to support lean mass, as well as Divanill, L-Dopa, ZMA, VitD, for the test and cortisol help.
Alphamax is definitely up there at the top of the list. Contains huge doses of 3,4-Divanill for Free Testosterone, L-DOPA for Total Testosterone, GH spike and Prolactin control, Arimistane for Estrogen and Cortisol control, Forskolin-95 to increase LBM and decrease fat mass, Zinc and Vitamin D3 to support healthy hormone levels!
The f95 in AlphaMax alone s worth the price of the entire product. F95 you will find for ~$30 a bottle which is about the same price for everything in AlphaMax.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
deetz? how many pumps u pumpin n rubbin daily?
5 pumps

Around day 5 or 6 I noticed much more interest as far as libido is concerned.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 pumps

Around day 5 or 6 I noticed much more interest as far as libido is concerned.
word. I hate hate TDs but have been curious about SA for a while. even had a bottle but ditched it...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tropinol XP for test boosting and Intimidate SRT for estrogen control is my current favorite combo.

Mike

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
So did a bit of research and I'm leaning towards Diesel Test Pro cycle V2 seems like its a powerful test booster now I gotta figure out how I'm going to stack my Anafuse + Super Cardarine+Diesel Test v2 + Torem Citrate+Letrone damn pct is way more complicated than a cycle lol.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good call on the dtp v2. 5 caps a day was my jam...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
word. I hate hate TDs but have been curious about SA for a while. even had a bottle but ditched it...
I don't always like to run them because it's more of a hassle (even if not much of one) than pills, but the main thing is how much real estate is needed and how quickly it dries.

SA seems to dry quicker than Dermacrine and doesn't need as much skin to be rubbed in. Still more liquid and dry time than MR forma or the old AL Trenazone, but not bad enough for me to not use this again.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So yeah, I think I'm gonna get a second bottle to continue for a bit.

Wife: "are you on a new supplement?"

Me:

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DTP V2 definitely up there at the top,just finished a bottle and was impressed.