Unanswered Best natty test booster as addition to pct?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey eveybody,
I am thinking about a good booster to add to my pct (hcg, clomid, aromasin).
I heard those are good:
Activate extreme
M-test
K1ngs blood
Alphamax XT

Which one did you have good experience with?

I actually never used a natural testosterone booster. I had good luck with 6 bromo but i am not sure about it, as this is a long shut down i will be trying to recover from, definitely dont want any androgenic metabolites in my system.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
M-test is the best overall and is also very affordable

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-Test in my opinion is the most comprehensive and the most cost effective.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you only could choose one otc testbooster ingredient, what would it be?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you only could choose one otc testbooster ingredient, what would it be?
Depends on what I was looking for goal wise. It’s hard to narrow it to one but I could narrow it to 3 - KSM-66, PrimaVie, & Fadogia.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on what I was looking for goal wise. It’s hard to narrow it to one but I could narrow it to 3 - KSM-66, PrimaVie, & Fadogia.
Thank's.
Love Fadogia but it's hard to find as a single ingredient.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Overall, M-Test is really tough to beat, especially for the cost

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Going to throw out a few products:
Viron
Rebirth
Letron

BLR is having a big sale right now, and those three products are quality, have quality extracts, and proven results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank's.
Love Fadogia but it's hard to find as a single ingredient.
We had thought about doing a single ingredient Fadogia but honestly M-Test is so aggressively priced that it we weren't sure if anyone would buy Fadogia as a stand alone or if they would just buy M-Test.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've used most of what you listed and CEL M-Test is far and away my choice. Especially from a cost:effect ratio... simply unbeatable.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We had thought about doing a single ingredient Fadogia but honestly M-Test is so aggressively priced that it we weren't sure if anyone would buy Fadogia as a stand alone or if they would just buy M-Test.
I honestly feel that way with a few ingredients in there.

Fadogia single products were $30 for that dose when they were around...

M-Test is better priced than some products with less ingredients and those whose quality and labeling are a bit more suspect.

Ya OP go with M-Test in this situation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
m-test and sustain alpha for the win.

also, i would choose fadogia over LJ everyday of the week and twice on sunday!!!

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
clomid (if real) will max you out, and possibly take you super physiological (have seen man 45 with mid 1200s bloodwork). aromasin during pct? clomid, hcg, and maybe have tamoxifen in case clomiphene doesn't protect breast well enough - all you need. natty stems and leaves waste of money when taking proven drugs.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Viron
Rebirth
Letron

BLR is having a big sale right now, and those three products are quality, have quality extracts, and proven results.
Viron would be a great addition to make sure lean mass is held on to and strength stays high during PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
clomid (if real) will max you out, and possibly take you super physiological (have seen man 45 with mid 1200s bloodwork). aromasin during pct? clomid, hcg, and maybe have tamoxifen in case clomiphene doesn't protect breast well enough - all you need. natty stems and leaves waste of money when taking proven drugs.
better stock up...from what I've been seeing fda is closing loopholes on rc's, probably won't be long after that they crackdown on overseas pharmas--just sayin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought the thread said--best NATTY test booster as addition to pct?

maybe YOUR clomid is natty?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Clomid has some very serious potential side effects. It may be a great DRUG for some people but it’s not without risks. I personally do not trust research chemicals.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another vote for M test here. It just covers all your bases and the price is unbeatable even when not on sale

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Viron
Rebirth
Letron

Here's a good list above. I'd tag on alphamax xt to the list.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Hey eveybody,
I am thinking about a good booster to add to my pct (hcg, clomid, aromasin).
I heard those are good:
Activate extreme
M-test
K1ngs blood
Alphamax XT

Which one did you have good experience with?

I actually never used a natural testosterone booster. I had good luck with 6 bromo but i am not sure about it, as this is a long shut down i will be trying to recover from, definitely dont want any androgenic metabolites in my system.
I've heard DAA works...

Eurocoma Inogolia
Tribulus

Some old ones I tried were ATD and formestane, although I think those were SERMS...

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
If clomid was suggested, I would deff say nolvadex.

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you’re using pct like you say you are then taking a natty test booster regardless of ingredients is a complete waste of money.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously, M-Test would really chap my ass if I was a competitor putting out a natty test booster at $50+ dollars.

I'd be in the lab coming up with a $30 offering immediately.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seriously, M-Test would really chap my ass if I was a competitor putting out a natty test booster at $50+ dollars.

I'd be in the lab coming up with a $30 offering immediately.
M-Test was designed to be the best and we take an exceptionally low margin on it to be able to offer it at great prices that everyone can afford. You’d be surprised how many retailers complain that we make it available too inexpensively.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LJ100 all day for me, sound to be in the minority though.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I really like LJ100 as well, but it’s cost prohibitive for some. ~$35 for a one month supply at 200mg a day is a lot when you can get M-Test for under $30.

M-Test does have the 500mg Eurycoma Longfolia, just without the standardization that LJ100 breaks out. Since it’s CEL/SNS, I trust it’s of good quality.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah for me one is better than the other but price point you are correct. The KSM66 slows me down, but I have a bottle here that I will try again in 2-4 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really like LJ100 as well, but it’s cost prohibitive for some. ~$35 for a one month supply at 200mg a day is a lot when you can get M-Test for under $30.

M-Test does have the 500mg Eurycoma Longfolia, just without the standardization that LJ100 breaks out. Since it’s CEL/SNS, I trust it’s of good quality.
it's the fadogia that sets m-test above the rest for me....

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On LJ-100 part of the problem is the company that owns the rights to the ingredient makes you sell it for a minimum price. That’s one of the reasons we didn’t use it in M-Test - they would’ve made use sell it for more w their ingredient in it that you can buy a full month supply of M-Test for (+ while I do think it’s a good ingredient I don’t think it’s as much better than a good stnd extract as some people think). We may add it as a single ingredient at some point.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On LJ-100 part of the problem is the company that owns the rights to the ingredient makes you sell it for a minimum price. That’s one of the reasons we didn’t use it in M-Test - they would’ve made use sell it for more w their ingredient in it that you can buy a full month supply of M-Test for (+ while I do think it’s a good ingredient I don’t think it’s as much better than a good stnd extract as some people think). We may add it as a single ingredient at some point.

That’s crazy. I ran it up to 600 mg a month and wasn’t impressed. I’ll stick to M-test. I’m even more excited since I will be running anabolic effect along side it this time.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M-Test was designed to be the best and we take an exceptionally low margin on it to be able to offer it at great prices that everyone can afford. You’d be surprised how many retailers complain that we make it available too inexpensively.
Your customers aren't complaining and these have to be selling like hotcakes. I've bought this more than any natty test booster that's ever been available and I've been thru a LOT.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah for me one is better than the other but price point you are correct. The KSM66 slows me down, but I have a bottle here that I will try again in 2-4 weeks.
I agree with you that KSM at 600mg makes me sleepy/tired. But, when I dose M-Test 3 caps 2x a day, it's perfect. Doesn't cause any of those effects. It's the MAIN reason I'd buy it. If it was dosed at 600mg per one serving, I wouldn't touch it myself.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still feel best when I take OL Testify or Kings Blood. I have been through countless bottles..

I did use Black Magic Super Natty recently though, and that was also an exceptional product.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought the thread said--best NATTY test booster as addition to pct?

maybe YOUR clomid is natty?
read first post - he *have* clomid already - so i told him what it do.

i did give him natty recommendation - it is ZERO.

why would i have clomid? i inject testosterone legally? are you ok my friend?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
read first post - he *have* clomid already - so i told him what it do.

i did give him natty recommendation - it is ZERO.

why would i have clomid? i inject testosterone legally? are you ok my friend?
yup...I also inject testosterone legally, that doesn't prevent me from enjoying adding in test boosters.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mtest hands down .. plus can be found under $25/bottle

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still feel best when I take OL Testify or Kings Blood. I have been through countless bottles..

I did use Black Magic Super Natty recently though, and that was also an exceptional product.
Can you elaborate on Super Natty please?

Thanks again

Luney

Awards
I see alot of people talking of M-Test. Would that be a good natty stand-alone. Better than say sergeant steel or test1fy?? Purely for a teat booster in general

Luney

Awards
I see alot of people talking of M-Test. Would that be a good natty stand-alone. Better than say sergeant steel or test1fy?? Purely for a teat booster in general