Unanswered Best natty test booster as addition to pct?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see alot of people talking of M-Test. Would that be a good natty stand-alone. Better than say sergeant steel or test1fy?? Purely for a teat booster in general
M-Test is a very good natural testosterone booster and can be used as a standalone natural test booster and/or as part of natural testosterone boosting regimens or anabolic cycles.

Luney

Awards
M-Test is a very good natural testosterone booster and can be used as a standalone natural test booster and/or as part of natural testosterone boosting regimens or anabolic cycles.
I bought a bottle of Mtest. Thinking about getting a natural anabolic to go with it after some research.and if it's really gonna be worth it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bought a bottle of Mtest. Thinking about getting a natural anabolic to go with it after some research.and if it's really gonna be worth it
Follidrone or anafuse might be a good natty product to pick up.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently running Clomid and M-test as post cycle for my recent M-Sten run. Feeling good on beginning of week 4.
Simple & efficient pct .. best of luck

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see alot of people talking of M-Test. Would that be a good natty stand-alone. Better than say sergeant steel or test1fy?? Purely for a teat booster in general
Yes I would say it’s hands down one of the best out there for what u are looking for

Can stack it with anabolic effect for more effects & gym gains

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Start with M-test to see how it benefits you on its own. Then add in Anabolic Effect the next month, bet that would be an effective combo.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M test is the best bang for your buck test booster on the market bar none. I would pair with x gels or Anabolic Effect to help keep all your on cycle gains

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M test is the best bang for your buck test booster on the market bar none. I would pair with x gels or Anabolic Effect to help keep all your on cycle gains

Luney

Awards
Start with M-test to see how it benefits you on its own. Then add in Anabolic Effect the next month, bet that would be an effective combo.
Yeah, I think that's exactly what I'll do tbh

poluvolo

Awards
formadrol extreme from legal gear science best of the best but unfortunately
it has discontinued

poluvolo

Awards
formadrol extreme from legal gear science best of the best but unfortunately
it has discontinued

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I read a few things about anafuse seems legit thanks!!
I really like it. I typically will run two bottles back to back and during the second bottle I see good results.

Luney

Awards
I really like it. I typically will run two bottles back to back and during the second bottle I see good results.
Yeah, hopefully with that Mtest it'll do some cool stuff for me. I tore both of my pec muscles. So I'm out for a week😰 any recovery sups you would suggest??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, hopefully with that Mtest it'll do some cool stuff for me. I tore both of my pec muscles. So I'm out for a week😰 any recovery sups you would suggest??
Me personally if i'm injured i will supplement in laxogenin and imo I think it helps in recovery of injuries. Also make sure you diet is on point and a good multi + omega product never hurts.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Clomid has some very serious potential side effects. It may be a great DRUG for some people but it’s not without risks. I personally do not trust research chemicals.
Really? I always thought it was considered pretty safe. How about Nolva side effects?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me personally if i'm injured i will supplement in laxogenin and imo I think it helps in recovery of injuries. Also make sure you diet is on point and a good multi + omega product never hurts.
iconogenin...use my code at icincformulations.com to save 25%

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really? I always thought it was considered pretty safe. How about Nolva side effects?
Clomid and Nolva both have potential side effects.

It's not that I think they are crazy dangerous on average, it just bothers me to see some people talk about them like they aren't drugs and that they can be popped like candy with no risks.

Something else to consider is whether people are talking prescription or research chemicals.
When ordering research chemicals, one is never 100% sure what you are really getting. I've seen enough test results of research chemicals that I personally won't take them.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Y
Clomid and Nolva both have potential side effects.

It's not that I think they are crazy dangerous on average, it just bothers me to see some people talk about them like they aren't drugs and that they can be popped like candy with no risks.

Something else to consider is whether people are talking prescription or research chemicals.
When ordering research chemicals, one is never 100% sure what you are really getting. I've seen enough test results of research chemicals that I personally won't take them.
Yeah I agree with that. Big difference if its prescription.

I was just thinking about something I read saying nolva is safer and better to take then arimidex to control estrogen on trt or a cycle whatever. The thing is you have to take nolva everyday as opposed to taking arimidex for me 2x a week and only taking a 1/4 or 1/2 at most.

So i don't know what to believe. There's so much conflicting info you can pretty much find something to agree with whatever you want to hear.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of people including myself love stacking M-Test and Anabolic Effect.

M-Test is a staple in my supplement regimen.
Ive ran Anabolic Effect with it for 12 weeks and loved it. Starting a 16 week run this coming week.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of people including myself love stacking M-Test and Anabolic Effect.

M-Test is a staple in my supplement regimen.
Ive ran Anabolic Effect with it for 12 weeks and loved it. Starting a 16 week run this coming week.
Agree MTest + Anabolic Effect is the best combo out there .. have ran it couple times I love it 12-16weeks ( stocked up on the sale )

You get best of both worlds .. great sex drive along with gym gains

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If one is taking clomid there are still benefits to taking a product like M-Test.

I for instance have zero libido on clomid and generally feel like ****, even on as little as 25mg EOD. Clomid is a synthetic estrogen agonist/antagonist and some of us have little tolerance to it. When I was early 20's clomid felt fine, no sides other than being a little emotional.

Taking M-test increases libido and increases sense of well being for me, clomid, while great for HPTA restarts sucks in other regards.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If one is taking clomid there are still benefits to taking a product like M-Test.

I for instance have zero libido on clomid and generally feel like ****, even on as little as 25mg EOD. Clomid is a synthetic estrogen agonist/antagonist and some of us have little tolerance to it. When I was early 20's clomid felt fine, no sides other than being a little emotional.

Taking M-test increases libido and increases sense of well being for me, clomid, while great for HPTA restarts sucks in other regards.
i give very high marks to the m-test, sustain alpha combo, my favorite!!!