Best natty supp so far

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, just wanted to share my experience with testing a range of natural supps.
Over the past 2 years i have run most of the natural anabolic and test booster supps brands recommended here on AM i.e BLR, SMS, CELL, Evomuse and Apex.
I can say without a doubt the best combo for me so far has been Follidrone 2.0 and M-test.
M-test- feel good mood enhancing.
Follidrone - strength and significant muscle fullness.
Added a solid 2.5 kg over a 3 month cycle.

I've jus finishedathe 3 month cycle of this stack, and about to run a 2 month cycle of the new Anabolic XT stacked with Recomp20.
Excited to see how this one treats me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AXT + recomp20 is awesome .. if u liked mtest can give OptimizeT a shot as well ...so say its better then Mtest ... i do love mtest myself also like optT .. hard to pickone.

CEL epi-plex you would be very pleased with as well .. non prop blend of -epi

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Optimize T is on a different planet for me…I’m 40 and have tried every test booster under the sun and nothing has effected my libido like this stuff. Always have a bottle of it in my stash. Running it now with my Anabolic XT but at half dose. So I do 3 AXT with 1 Optimize twice a day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that you'll be very pleased with Anabolic XT and Recomp20.

I use M-Test, Optimize-T, and Epi-Plex as part of my daily use supplement regimen.

If I had to pick 2 products as a dream stack to add to that, it would be Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect. As soon as I'm able to workout again, I plan to do that stack for 16 weeks. I may add Recomp20 to it as well.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
not tried that many on later years but Brawns Test complete v2 was awesome! I dont think they make it anymore... dunno why

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not tried that many on later years but Brawns Test complete v2 was awesome! I dont think they make it anymore... dunno why
I just looked this up and you could combine M-Test with Inhibit-E and re-create that 95%.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just looked this up and you could combine M-Test with Inhibit-E and re-create that 95%.
M-Test and Inhibit-E would be far superior to that product - both in terms of ingredients used and proper dosages and forms.

Also though, that product came up in the past with people comparing it to M-Test and I want to point out as I did then that if you add up all of the ingredients on the label, it wouldn't appear that the dosages that they claim to be using would actually fit into 4 capsules

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M-Test and Inhibit-E would be far superior to that product - both in terms of ingredients used and proper dosages and forms.

Also though, that product came up in the past with people comparing it to M-Test and I want to point out as I did then that if you add up all of the ingredients on the label, it wouldn't appear that the dosages that they claim to be using would actually fit into 4 capsules
I could not find an actual "Supps Facts" panel so it was a list/paragraph listing the ingredients. I absolutely would prefer the SNS/CEL stack and only said the 95% part as the mg amounts were not exact(M-test being more) and Inhibit-E is way more than abieta alone so, IMO, better but not a 100% carbon copy(a good thing in this case.)

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Optimize T is on a different planet for me…I’m 40 and have tried every test booster under the sun and nothing has effected my libido like this stuff. Always have a bottle of it in my stash. Running it now with my Anabolic XT but at half dose. So I do 3 AXT with 1 Optimize twice a day.
Optimize T for the win

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always go back to the tried and true Follidrone. It worked for you and can be used continuously.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Always go back to the tried and true Follidrone. It worked for you and can be used continuously.
Yeah haven't found anything yet that comes close to follidrone.
I will see how my AXT and Recomp20 run compares.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Always go back to the tried and true Follidrone.
It's definitely a supp I feel I'm getting my moneys worth whenever I run it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Follidrone and been taking it on and off forever but Vector is levels above IMO…still haven’t tried Androgin tho.
Androgin is on another level. I stack that with FD2. Gains!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I see so many products saying they contain a certain dosage of total ingredients. Yet, when I look at the capsule count, I know it is impossible; like not even close.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see so many products saying they contain a certain dosage of total ingredients. Yet, when I look at the capsule count, I know it is impossible; like not even close.
Yeah, I think that in most cases like this its companies taking advantage of the average consumer having no idea how many mg. can actually fit into the different sizes of capsules.

We've had, and you've probably had experiences too where people question why we/you use the number of capsules that we/you do - and its like common guys, its not like we decide to use extra capsules and increase our cost per bottle in both terms of capsules, bottle sizes, and shipping weights for the heck of it - that's just simply what's required to fit the active ingredients haha.

josun

Awards
  • Established
One of my favorite Natty sups was Olympus Labs TR1UMPH. I wish someone would come out with something similar

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One of my favorite Natty sups was Olympus Labs TR1UMPH. I wish someone would come out with something similar
That was really based around Creatine HCI, Betaine Anhydrous, and the soy lecithin component was to provide phosphatidic acid. The reason that you likely won't see that re-created was that it didn't sell well for them (they said that, not me) and also that Chemi Nutra holds the patent for any muscle building claims related to phosphatidic acid.

We will be launching a phosphatidic acid product soon ourselves and our daily use ergogenic should be here by new years so between the two, it would be like recreating that plus a lot more :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Creatine for muscle
Yohimbine for fat loss

I know there not the fancy answer your looking for but IMHO they are the best single ingredient supplements for a natural if your diet is on point with your goals

josun

Awards
  • Established
That was really based around Creatine HCI, Betaine Anhydrous, and the soy lecithin component was to provide phosphatidic acid. The reason that you likely won't see that re-created was that it didn't sell well for them (they said that, not me) and also that Chemi Nutra holds the patent for any muscle building claims related to phosphatidic acid.

We will be launching a phosphatidic acid product soon ourselves and our daily use ergogenic should be here by new years so between the two, it would be like recreating that plus a lot more :)
Can't wait! It was definitely the phosphate acid. I haven't used since. I responded very well to it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can't wait! It was definitely the phosphate acid. I haven't used since. I responded very well to it
We have Phosphatidic Acid XT in now so we're just trying to time the release on it with other new releases in the schedule. We have to space things out a little so that things don't get overlooked.

It will be a great product and contains 1500 mg. Mediator PA (750 mg. actual phosphatidic acid) per serving + 4 other ingredients.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
We have Phosphatidic Acid XT in now so we're just trying to time the release on it with other new releases in the schedule. We have to space things out a little so that things don't get overlooked.

It will be a great product and contains 1500 mg. Mediator PA (750 mg. actual phosphatidic acid) per serving + 4 other ingredients.
The release of the year!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Creatine for muscle
Yohimbine for fat loss

I know there not the fancy answer your looking for but IMHO they are the best single ingredient supplements for a natural if your diet is on point with your goals
ursolic acid blows away yohimbine for fat loss and it isn't even a contest.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna agree to disagree, I do like ua, I find it benificial for a few things like it's antioxidant properties, it actually makes me drop a ton of water weight for some reason too. But for actual fat loss il use yohimbine over it 100%
YHcl or Alpha Y?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
YHcl or Alpha Y?
Hcl, I've used it various times over the years. Honestly, i don't think I've actually used the alpha yohimbine. Ive seen a lot of ppl mention that they had problems with the way alpha yohimbean made them feel, can anyone speak on that or am I mixing it up with something else?

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established

Man I'm hyped for this one, I haven't properly tried PA yet so I want to give this a shot. Can't wait for the reveal on this one.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hcl, I've used it various times over the years. Honestly, i don't think I've actually used the alpha yohimbine. Ive seen a lot of ppl mention that they had problems with the way alpha yohimbean made them feel, can anyone speak on that or am I mixing it up with something else?
I’ve tried tons of product that include alpha yohimbine that make me feel terrible. I’ve also heard that not everything that says it’s alpha actually is. But I don’t usually have problems with regular yohimbine. It’s hard to say.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally love Alpha Yphimbine. 1.5mg for feel goods and 3mg for the sweats. 3mg does give me a few jitters if I have it in an empty stomach but it's still worth it for me. I am not sure I have tried hcl solo because I like Alpha so much.

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
From what I’ve seen, I thought ALpha Y was supposed to have all the benefits of Hcl with lesser sides. I know a smaller dosage is also used for AY.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic XT + Api Plex is awesome stack

Cant wait to do AxT + epi-plex

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From what I’ve seen, I thought ALpha Y was supposed to have all the benefits of Hcl with lesser sides. I know a smaller dosage is also used for AY.
Yep I was told the same, but from the ppl first hand experience it seems to be a mixed bag. Il have to pick some up and try it out myself

poluvolo

Awards
i dont know if its the right thread but i would like to note some not expensive stack which produce excellent strength gains
creatine monohydrate 5mg plus
mix a 1/2 vasopro ephedrine and 5ml vpx sports liquid red line= super strength gain
always before wiorkout
the only issue is if at the moment can find the original liquid red line from bangenergy.com or not
if its the same as old edition its worth every cent for some one to try

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It would be very rare for real Alpha Yohimbine to make anyone feel bad that can take regular Yohimbine.

Here's the way it normally works with real Yohimbine, then further down I'll address why I keep emphasizing the word real.
  • Alpha Yohimbine is a form of Yohimbine that is commonly used by people that don't respond well or have side effects with regular Yohimbine.
  • Alpha Yohimbine is also commonly used by people that can take regular Yohimbine but that want to get better results while only having to take a lot lesser dosage.
  • Almost anyone that can take regular Yohimbine can take Alpha Yohimbine and will experience the same or better results at a much lesser dosage.
When you talk about some people having problems with the way Alpha Yohimbine makes them feel, I don't know that I've ever heard that with real Alpha Yohimbine unless it was people that couldn't take regular Yohimbine anyway.
  • Many people that cannot take regular Yohimbine without it giving them side effects or making them feel bad can take Alpha Yohimbine. Not everyone, but most.
  • The issue for some people that can take regular Yohimbine is that they may overestimate how much Alpha Yohimbine that they can take bc they can take so much regular Yohimbine. My suggestion is that no matter who you are and how much Yohimbine you can take, start off at 1.5 mg. Alpha Yohimbine.
  • There are some people that cannot take regular Yohimbine that won't be able to take Alpha Yohimbine, but most can.
  • The issue a lot of times with people that can't take regular Yohimbine thinking that they can't take Alpha Yohimbine is that they aren't really taking Alpha Yohimbine, they are taking a blend of regular Yohimbine and Alpha Yohimbine unknowingly.
'Real' Alpha Yohimbine - and why I keep emphasizing that:

For years there has been a problem with Alpha Yohimbine products and raw materials containing actual Yohimbine. This is sometimes knowingly done by brands to reduce costs but sometimes the brands may not even know because they may be relying on their contract manufacturers or suppliers, who may themselves unknowingly be buying and using alpha yohimbine raw materials that have regular yohimbine hcl in them. This process initially got started on the supply chain end back when it was hard to get actual Alpha Yohimbine raw materials and continued with some companies as a way to increase margins/lower costs.

I’ve tried tons of product that include alpha yohimbine that make me feel terrible. I’ve also heard that not everything that says it’s alpha actually is. But I don’t usually have problems with regular yohimbine. It’s hard to say.
I gave a breakdown on some of the issues related to Alpha Yohimbine in the part of the multi-quote right above this. It's definitely uncommon to have an issue with Alpha Yohimbine but be able to take regular Yohimbine but anything is possible. Just thinking to myself here would be wondering if you took something that had a mixture in it and the dosage of the Alpha + the dosage of the regular was too high for you. But it could just be that you don't respond well to Alpha.

I'm very stim tolerant myself and 1.5 mg. of our Alpha Yohimbine caps is all I generally would take myself at one time; its pretty strong.

I personally love Alpha Yphimbine. 1.5mg for feel goods and 3mg for the sweats. 3mg does give me a few jitters if I have it in an empty stomach but it's still worth it for me. I am not sure I have tried hcl solo because I like Alpha so much.
I love Alpha Yohimbine also and agree with you on the dosing - 1.5 mg. is all I need or want most of the time but occasionally 3 mg. if I really need a lot of energy for something; but I prefer spacing it out 1.5 mg. twice per day.

I can't take regular Yohimbine myself bc it makes me feel terrible.

Good post. You're correct.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It would be very rare for real Alpha Yohimbine to make anyone feel bad that can take regular Yohimbine.

Here's the way it normally works with real Yohimbine, then further down I'll address why I keep emphasizing the word real.
  • Alpha Yohimbine is a form of Yohimbine that is commonly used by people that don't respond well or have side effects with regular Yohimbine.
  • Alpha Yohimbine is also commonly used by people that can take regular Yohimbine but that want to get better results while only having to take a lot lesser dosage.
  • Almost anyone that can take regular Yohimbine can take Alpha Yohimbine and will experience the same or better results at a much lesser dosage.
When you talk about some people having problems with the way Alpha Yohimbine makes them feel, I don't know that I've ever heard that with real Alpha Yohimbine unless it was people that couldn't take regular Yohimbine anyway.
  • Many people that cannot take regular Yohimbine without it giving them side effects or making them feel bad can take Alpha Yohimbine. Not everyone, but most.
  • The issue for some people that can take regular Yohimbine is that they may overestimate how much Alpha Yohimbine that they can take bc they can take so much regular Yohimbine. My suggestion is that no matter who you are and how much Yohimbine you can take, start off at 1.5 mg. Alpha Yohimbine.
  • There are some people that cannot take regular Yohimbine that won't be able to take Alpha Yohimbine, but most can.
  • The issue a lot of times with people that can't take regular Yohimbine thinking that they can't take Alpha Yohimbine is that they aren't really taking Alpha Yohimbine, they are taking a blend of regular Yohimbine and Alpha Yohimbine unknowingly.
'Real' Alpha Yohimbine - and why I keep emphasizing that:

For years there has been a problem with Alpha Yohimbine products and raw materials containing actual Yohimbine. This is sometimes knowingly done by brands to reduce costs but sometimes the brands may not even know because they may be relying on their contract manufacturers or suppliers, who may themselves unknowingly be buying and using alpha yohimbine raw materials that have regular yohimbine hcl in them. This process initially got started on the supply chain end back when it was hard to get actual Alpha Yohimbine raw materials and continued with some companies as a way to increase margins/lower costs.

I gave a breakdown on some of the issues related to Alpha Yohimbine in the part of the multi-quote right above this. It's definitely uncommon to have an issue with Alpha Yohimbine but be able to take regular Yohimbine but anything is possible. Just thinking to myself here would be wondering if you took something that had a mixture in it and the dosage of the Alpha + the dosage of the regular was too high for you. But it could just be that you don't respond well to Alpha.

I'm very stim tolerant myself and 1.5 mg. of our Alpha Yohimbine caps is all I generally would take myself at one time; its pretty strong.

I love Alpha Yohimbine also and agree with you on the dosing - 1.5 mg. is all I need or want most of the time but occasionally 3 mg. if I really need a lot of energy for something; but I prefer spacing it out 1.5 mg. twice per day.

I can't take regular Yohimbine myself bc it makes me feel terrible.

Good post. You're correct.
Thanks for the input, I was gonna tag you and a few other supplement company guys for your opinions on this anyway. 👍

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yohimbine HCL > All other bullshit. that said, you MUST BE FASTED. No gum, no sweeteners, no EAA, etc. Just wake up, take it with Tyrosine and Caffeine and do your steady-state cardio. All of that said, you must already be fairly lean and trying to get shredded. If you have a decent amount of fat to lose or more, Yohimbine HCL isn't going to help you...look at ECA if you are in that category.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bulk Laxogenin, like 250mg raw did wonders for my strength and a bit of a recomp

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bulk Laxogenin, like 250mg raw did wonders for my strength and a bit of a recomp
Laxogenin + Epicatechin in Anafuse by Vital Labls worked fairly well for me.

I ran two bottles back to back on a bulk.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yohimbine HCL > All other bullshit. that said, you MUST BE FASTED. No gum, no sweeteners, no EAA, etc. Just wake up, take it with Tyrosine and Caffeine and do your steady-state cardio. All of that said, you must already be fairly lean and trying to get shredded. If you have a decent amount of fat to lose or more, Yohimbine HCL isn't going to help you...look at ECA if you are in that category.
Are you saying that being a higher bodyfat percentage somehow stops the MOA of YHCL?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you saying that being a higher bodyfat percentage somehow stops the MOA of YHCL?
I think more that it’s more targeted. The mechanism is via alpha 2 adrenoreceptors, which are more abundant in stubborn fat areas. If you’re carrying more body fat, you’ll want to look for more overall calorie burning.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I can't wait to read the write up on this !!

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Androgin is on another level. I stack that with FD2. Gains!
I've stacked these two together a number of times and every time I do my strength goes considerably up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've stacked these two together a number of times and every time I do my strength goes considerably up.
Hard to go wrong with two awesome BLR products when it comes to results!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You definitely can’t go wrong with Folli and Androgin. The recomp and fullness would be stellar. Add in some Api-plex to further the deep sleep component and it would be lights out, literally.