Best Multivitamin?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Searched, but could not find any threads.
What are you guys using?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven’t used a multi in years, but Orange Triad from Controlled Labs is great. It also has ingredients that aid in digestion, joint support and immune support. 45 day supply too..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no best but it really comes down to what you want in it and how much you’re willing to spend. For me my go to for 10 years is Orange triad. So many goodies.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't go wrong with Orange Triad by CL as others have said. The joint formula is the cherry on top with the multi. I also like ON Multi Men which is a good second in my book.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I remember when I first got into supplements about 7 - 8 years ago on the BB forums someone did what seemed to be an informative scientific approach to multivitamins available at the time. They had recommended as one of the best bang for the buck multis that was of mid grade quality was "NOW Adam". I've personally been taking their softgels for years now and am happy though I've noticed their price over time has creeped up but I imagine alot of others may have as well. The only other thing I remember for the forum thread was that ON's Multi was **** and there was a brand I believe called "AOR Orthocore" or something of that nature that was the absolute best but expensive.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who remembers animal pak?? …fell for that one, had quite a few tubs myself…

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the profile for PES' TruMulti. Selenium Free(I eat Brazil nuts daily), a solid form of K2(MK7), and a good source of Vit E(mixed tocopherols/tacotrienols). Plus 600mg KSM-66.

I'm at a cross roads with ashwagandha, as it noticeably causes insomnia and I'm not sure of much else. Ultimately I have discontinued TruMulti, but I have atleast one bottle left.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Who remembers animal pak?? …fell for that one, had quite a few tubs myself…
I ran a few tubs as well and choked down 200 pills each day. I think there was like 11 pills in each pack or something like that and you were suppose to take 2 packs a day.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the profile for PES' TruMulti. Selenium Free(I eat Brazil nuts daily), a solid form of K2(MK7), and a good source of Vit E(mixed tocopherols/tacotrienols). Plus 600mg KSM-66.

I'm at a cross roads with ashwagandha, as it noticeably causes insomnia and I'm not sure of much else. Ultimately I have discontinued TruMulti, but I have atleast one bottle left.
Ksm makes me lethargic. Interesting that it does the opposite for u. It ruins every supplement its in for me. I almost feel like it's throwing St John Wort or SAM e in a supp mix and hoping it makes someone feel good so they buy it again.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ksm makes me lethargic. Interesting that it does the opposite for u. It ruins every supplement its in for me. I almost feel like it's throwing St John Wort or SAM e in a supp mix and hoping it makes someone feel good so they buy it again.
It could make me lethargic in the day time. I couldn't say. I'm usually a bit lethargic from all the pot I smoke anyway. lol and working in construction. Otherwise I would say I notice very little from Any of the ashwagandha products I have used.

Ash is supposed to be good for sleep, but it became apparent it wasn't just a coincidence on how often it correlated with a bad night's sleep, if I took it prebed. Atleast KSM-66. Seems to be a common issue for some as far as my reddit and Google searches went.

I've tried Sensoril in some blends and might actually enjoy it, but would have to buy it on it's own.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone else do beef organ pills? those and raw egg yolks are what I currently do

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless you have a diagnosed deficiency of some sort don’t over think it with a ”best”. Just eat right and find a decent well rounded vitamin, not some marketing hype. A multi is there to help support and fill some gaps, not be a hedge or provide some huge lift.

liamjohnson

Awards
As my fellow writer above said... unless you have a deficiency, you do not require a long list of supplements. Eat right, have a healthy lifestyle and you can grab some multivitamins and you are good to go...

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take Naturelo's - men one-a-day which contains actual bioavailable vitamins & minerals that are derived from whole foods and at a decent cost.
It's the one multi-vitamin and i've tried all sorts that I don't piss highlighter yellow after taking.

Joint Fracture

Awards
As others have stated, it's quite an individual choice based on your diet and personal needs. I'm rotating Uni-vite by Universal and a store brand gummy. Can no longer digest the Animal Paks, began getting nauseous.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't go wrong with Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Men.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Efx multi for me.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use Thorne's Basic Nutrients or Thorne's Men's Multi 50+. They use the better forms of each vitamin such as methylcobalamin for B12 and methylfolate instead of folic acid. I only use half dose of either and covers all the bases without any extra junk thrown in at ineffective doses. Here's the Men's Multi 50+ panel (not sure why they call it over 50 since they're nothing unique to that in here, and I'm 37).

vm6m__vcd48fdf2eb0384b9313f3a74f94bd31bb6543198.png

One thing I will add is that the Men's Multi 50+ is missing K2, so I take that separately with extra D3.

liamjohnson

Awards
There are 6 essential supplements all should invest in and are scientifically approved. Fish oil for heart health, vitamin Ds, Cs, and B12s. Calcium for bone health, proteins for metabolism, and probiotics for the gut.
Here is an article if you wish to read in detail about supplements and multivitamins: https://www.garnersupply.com/articles/medical-articles/supplemental-nutrition-essentials-in-a-bottle.html
We do not require to have all the supplements out in the market. Also, one must keep in mind, multivitamins are not replacements for healthy food.
So make sure your diet is proper and complete, with all the nutrients. Added to that have a healthy lifestyle, exercise daily, and get enough rest.
Always consult a doctor before having multivitamins and supplements.

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
There are 6 essential supplements all should invest in and are scientifically approved. Fish oil for heart health, vitamin Ds, Cs, and B12s. Calcium for bone health, proteins for metabolism, and probiotics for the gut.
Here is an article if you wish to read in detail about supplements and multivitamins: https://www.garnersupply.com/articles/medical-articles/supplemental-nutrition-essentials-in-a-bottle.html
We do not require to have all the supplements out in the market. Also, one must keep in mind, multivitamins are not replacements for healthy food.
So make sure your diet is proper and complete, with all the nutrients. Added to that have a healthy lifestyle, exercise daily, and get enough rest.
Always consult a doctor before having multivitamins and supplements.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Life strip !

poluvolo

Awards
AOR.CA Multi Basics3 180 capsules and Ortho Core 180 capsules

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
really if you wanna take your vitamin game to the next level you have to do injectable

henm

Awards
Life strip looks amazing but expensive
Using OT many years and OT Greens than animal pak powder that is good but I want multi for health being and not for the muscle vitamins …I think I’ll go back to ot greens
So anybody have new suggestion ? Tnx

Last edited:

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
I still use orange triad. I hardly ever get sick and my joints are good for an old man, so I think all the extras do help.