Best Multi-Vitamin?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of the supplement game for a long time, last I was really around Orange Triad Multi-Vitamin was a good one.

Is there anything out there better at this point? If you recommend powder I want something I can throw into my morning protein shake and it not taste like ****. So unflavored would be awesome.

I want something that is more geared towards people who work out a ton and expend a lot of energy; not just your basic centrum multi-vitamin.

Thanks in advance

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Orange Triad is still a decent one if you don't mind the tablet size and taking that many pills.

NOW Foods Liquid Multi-Gels are a good one for someone that isn't looking for a lot of extras.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've used orange triad, beverly paks, animal paks and have settled on life extension 2 a day.

The money I save from not buying those I use for super greens.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vitamin shoppe Ultimate Man Gold is my go-to, and it is BOGO a lot of the time

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I've used orange triad, beverly paks, animal paks and have settled on life extension 2 a day.

The money I save from not buying those I use for super greens.
I had tried athletic greens and it tasted like dog ****

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had tried athletic greens and it tasted like dog ****
Peak Performance makes caps. @sns8778 has one coming out as well. I just switched to Healthforce Vitamineral Greens caps.

I don't get powdered greens. You pay for the container, the flavoring, etc and the taste is never amazing. Caps are perfect.

zSplit

zSplit

Awards
I've been out of the supplement game for a long time, last I was really around Orange Triad Multi-Vitamin was a good one.

Is there anything out there better at this point? If you recommend powder I want something I can throw into my morning protein shake and it not taste like ****. So unflavored would be awesome.

I want something that is more geared towards people who work out a ton and expend a lot of energy; not just your basic centrum multi-vitamin.

Thanks in advance
One of two of my favorites is Ortho-Core from AOR, but it's a little pricey. Another alternative is VitaHD from HD Muscle. It's not cheap either, but if you find a supplement store that carries it, you can probably use some sort of 10-20% coupon code which makes it more affordable given the ingredients.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Orange Triad is still a decent one if you don't mind the tablet size and taking that many pills.

NOW Foods Liquid Multi-Gels are a good one for someone that isn't looking for a lot of extras.
I'd second this, but honestly OP you gotta figure out what you want because there are a lot of different preferences for these types of things.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naturelo one daily multivitamin for men is one of the best I've come across with actual bio-available forms of vitamins and minerals that doesn't turn into expensive neon yellow piss and at a good price point.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Thanks in advance
I'd check out Myovite. It's what I'm currently using and it's a pretty well rounded multi with greens, joint, digestive.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like NOW Adam or even the costco multi and supplement other things that I feel is needed. A daily can only have so much.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad + Greens. Tastes good in 8oz of water. Says serving is 1 scoop 2x a day, but not entirely sure you need both servings every day

NeoCycle98

Awards
AOR Ortho core. No doubt about it. It exceeds all the others I’ve found by how many ingredients it has and the exact right dose for me. I used orange triad for 4 years or so until I found out about the AOR company, each product is developed by their founder who is a genius in nutrients and pharmacology.

I learned about the bioavailability and side effects of certain vitamins depending on the form it is. For example, let’s say vitamin C. In orange triad or a lot of other Multi’s you will find that they use vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid. Over time, this form of Vit C can cause things like kidney stones which can also host a number of other things involved in the renal system and urinary tract, such as hydronephrosis secondary to urolithiasis. Certainly, this won’t happen to all users, but the form of vitamin C makes it a greater possibly among all.

The vitamin ,C form in orthocore is magnesium ascorbate which has no increased occurrence of kidney stones and other things related to excess vitamin C like the form found in most multis.

I could go on and on, but this post would be pages long. Research different forms of certain nutrients and vitamins and you’ll find that ortho core is dialed in. It’s even more important in my option to take a multi with correct forms because us bodybuilders/AAS users most definitely need higher doses, and with the correct form you can mitigate the unwanted effects of certain things. You’ll also find it has an ingredient list, properly dosed that is a mile long. It’s my go to.

zSplit

zSplit

Awards
AOR Ortho core. No doubt about it. It exceeds all the others I’ve found by how many ingredients it has and the exact right dose for me. I used orange triad for 4 years or so until I found out about the AOR company, each product is developed by their founder who is a genius in nutrients and pharmacology.

I learned about the bioavailability and side effects of certain vitamins depending on the form it is. For example, let’s say vitamin C. In orange triad or a lot of other Multi’s you will find that they use vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid. Over time, this form of Vit C can cause things like kidney stones which can also host a number of other things involved in the renal system and urinary tract, such as hydronephrosis secondary to urolithiasis. Certainly, this won’t happen to all users, but the form of vitamin C makes it a greater possibly among all.

The vitamin ,C form in orthocore is magnesium ascorbate which has no increased occurrence of kidney stones and other things related to excess vitamin C like the form found in most multis.

I could go on and on, but this post would be pages long. Research different forms of certain nutrients and vitamins and you’ll find that ortho core is dialed in. It’s even more important in my option to take a multi with correct forms because us bodybuilders/AAS users most definitely need higher doses, and with the correct form you can mitigate the unwanted effects of certain things. You’ll also find it has an ingredient list, properly dosed that is a mile long. It’s my go to.

View attachment 240064
Recommended this one above. I second this whole-heartedly. Most people don't understand the various forms of vitamins and minerals, and revert back to "amounts". Balances and forms are key.

I know you aren't the OP, but if you purchase Ortho Core, I'd look at HD Muscle VitaHD. It's even better.

NeoCycle98

Awards
Recommended this one above. I second this whole-heartedly. Most people don't understand the various forms of vitamins and minerals, and revert back to "amounts". Balances and forms are key.

I know you aren't the OP, but if you purchase Ortho Core, I'd look at HD Muscle VitaHD. It's even better.
Thanks for the recommendation man, I’ll check it out.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whole Food vitamins are my go to. (Pricey)
Orgain Organic Greens powder is cheap on amazon and the cinnamon they put in it kills the nasty taste.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I mean a lot of that is cool, but I don't think I could ever justify paying that much for a multi, especially because I almost feel all those low dosed "add ons" you find in a lot of these formulas are more likely to dissuade me from wanting to buy that actually excite me.

zSplit

zSplit

Awards
I mean a lot of that is cool, but I don't think I could ever justify paying that much for a multi, especially because I almost feel all those low dosed "add ons" you find in a lot of these formulas are more likely to dissuade me from wanting to buy that actually excite me.
AOR has increased their prices quite a bit over the last 5 years, so tbh, I'd probably agree. HD Muscle VitaHD is cheaper and superior anyways. You can find it at some supplement stores, and there will probably be your standard 10-20% coupon codes you can find online, which makes it more affordable relatively speaking.

Having said that, taking no multi is better than taking a trash one imho. Most of them I wouldn't touch.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Orange Triad has been my favorite multi for about 13 years now - highly recommend it if you can afford it.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use Life Seasons NeuroQ Multivitamin; good forms and reasonable doses.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Life extension 2 a day is easily the best value.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad + Greens. Tastes good in 8oz of water. Says serving is 1 scoop 2x a day, but not entirely sure you need both servings every day
Tried it, to me tastes terrible

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Life extension 2 a day is easily the best value.
This is one I come back to a lot.

Tried it, to me tastes terrible
Honestly you might need to adjust your expectations with greens powders, the volume and ingredients just aren't super easy to flavor. If you find one that tastes really good you probably hit the jackpot or found one with mediocre dosages.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, it doesn’t taste bad, much better than I thought it would from a vitamin+green powder. And makes you feel great daily. Can’t believe I used animal pak for 15+ years

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
botk1161 Supplements 30
Wudog Supplements 13
Wudog Supplements 0
Wudog Supplements 0
Wudog Supplements 0