Best joint supplement when using ArA?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I'm 5 weeks into my ArA cycle (10 weeks total, using X-Gels) and while I love the effect it's making muscle-wise, my joints are getting pretty bad - I'm a musician and wrist pain is becoming a bit too annoying these days, I'm starting to feel it on my knees as well.

Suggest me something, dosage would be nice as well.

I'm also taking Tr1umph and Anabeta Elite as part of the natty cycle btw.

Thanks for your time guys!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm doing a run now and didn't have much of an issue. Joint Xt is a great choice to run during xgels. I switch between that and flexible.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want to avoid joint supplements actually while on ArA...

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'd imagine almost all joint supplements are anti - inflammatory so that might not be a good idea to get the most out of Ara.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I'd imagine almost all joint supplements are anti - inflammatory so that might not be a good idea to get the most out of Ara.
The thing is, I'm not even going above 4 caps and yet my wrists are kinda begging...it could be that they're already sore from my work, I don't know. Hammer curls were really hard today.

Also, I recently took a bit of paracetamol because of a bad flu, wondering if that triggered a side effect?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
The thing is, I'm not even going above 4 caps and yet my wrists are kinda begging...it could be that they're already sore from my work, I don't know. Hammer curls were really hard today.

Also, I recently took a bit of paracetamol because of a bad flu, wondering if that triggered a side effect?
Maybe someone from SNS can explain more thoroughly, but with Ara being an inflammatory and most joint support supplements being anti-inflammatory, it would make sense that you'd be canceling out the effects of the Ara. I used Ara and couldn't make it through the second bottle because of the joint pain and terrible case of sciatica. Now I have another bottle sitting here which I may try on just workout days or maybe do half a dose during my cut.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will do joint support xt by sns or achilles by anateus labs.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Maybe someone from SNS can explain more thoroughly, but with Ara being an inflammatory and most joint support supplements being anti-inflammatory, it would make sense that you'd be canceling out the effects of the Ara. I used Ara and couldn't make it through the second bottle because of the joint pain and terrible case of sciatica. Now I have another bottle sitting here which I may try on just workout days or maybe do half a dose during my cut.
I've actually just finished the first bottle today, it's really a powerful supplement - both pros and cons.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Or you can just stop using it.
We'll see if it gets any better the next days, perhaps going from 4 to 3 caps might be ok? If not, I've still enjoyed the gains these past 5 weeks, good product for sure.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I was in the same boat. I was 6 weeks in, dosing 4 times a week at 1.5g preworkout. The gains were just really starting to come. First it was my left wrist, then my right wrist, then my right elbow, then my right shoulder and then my left elbow. That was it for me! I was already dosing fish oil 6g (3000epa/1500dha) 7 hours after my ArA dose. I upped the dose to 10 but my elbow/shoulder pain had me stop a workout. I really hated to but I have since stopped the ArA, kept the fish oil dosage at 10g and deloaded this week. Everything seems to have calmed down now. I'm actually expecting Joint Support XT and Cissus XT today which I will start to hopefully eliminate this problem completely. One thing to note is that I have never experienced any wrist or elbow problems ever. I have been known to have some shoulder pain now an again but never like this. Take this for what it's worth. This is just my story.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I was in the same boat. I was 6 weeks in, dosing 4 times a week at 1.5g preworkout. The gains were just really starting to come. First it was my left wrist, then my right wrist, then my right elbow, then my right shoulder and then my left elbow. That was it for me! I was already dosing fish oil 6g (3000epa/1500dha) 7 hours after my ArA dose. I upped the dose to 10 but my elbow/shoulder pain had me stop a workout. I really hated to but I have since stopped the ArA, kept the fish oil dosage at 10g and deloaded this week. Everything seems to have calmed down now. I'm actually expecting Joint Support XT and Cissus XT today which I will start to hopefully eliminate this problem completely. One thing to note is that I have never experienced any wrist or elbow problems ever. I have been known to have some shoulder pain now an again but never like this. Take this for what it's worth. This is just my story.
Any reason behind going with JS + Cissus instead of just JS?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Any reason behind going with JS + Cissus instead of just JS?
Just wanted the problem gone and to get the inflammation down as quick as possible because it seemed like it was a tendon in my shoulder area. From what I read Cissus can help with that. Although it might be hit or miss with results from it, I figured it was worth a shot. For the amount of pain the ArA caused I would stack 10 different supps to get it to go away. I was going to try Achilles but opted for the JS + Cissus + 10g of Now Ultra Omega. Another thing I looked at was Flameout. It has a really high DHA dosage. Looks promising and I might try that at some point.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted the problem gone and to get the inflammation down as quick as possible because it seemed like it was a tendon in my shoulder area. From what I read Cissus can help with that. Although it might be hit or miss with results from it, I figured it was worth a shot. For the amount of pain the ArA caused I would stack 10 different supps to get it to go away. I was going to try Achilles but opted for the JS + Cissus + 10g of Now Ultra Omega. Another thing I looked at was Flameout. It has a really high DHA dosage. Looks promising and I might try that at some point.
I gotta say though, your ArA dosage was high.... 1.5g is a lot, I take 1g and I know plenty of guys that even with 1.25 notice too much difference and go back go 1.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
That's the dosing protocol for using it only on workout days. It's supposed to be easier on the joints this way from what I read.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
That's the dosing protocol for using it only on workout days. It's supposed to be easier on the joints this way from what I read.
I go 1g every workout day but train 5 times a week, so it's slightly different

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'd say do one of 3 options:

1) Stop entirely. If it is hindering your job/ passion then no sense in continuing it.
2) Drop down to 2 caps per day instead of 4 on training days for a while.
3) Use a joint Supp like Joint Support XT, but dose as far away from Xgels as humanely possible. Unfortunately the primary pathway in which Ara works (when used in conjunciton with COX 1 and LOX inhibitors) is through COX 2. Some ingredients (Like Paractin) do seemingly demonstrate an ability to interact with COX-2, while others target COX 1 or 5-LOX. Joint Support XT can be used, just bear in mind COX 2 inhibition may reduce the effectiveness of Ara over time.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I'd say do one of 3 options:

1) Stop entirely. If it is hindering your job/ passion then no sense in continuing it.
2) Drop down to 2 caps per day instead of 4 on training days for a while.
3) Use a joint Supp like Joint Support XT, but dose as far away from Xgels as humanely possible. Unfortunately the primary pathway in which Ara works (when used in conjunciton with COX 1 and LOX inhibitors) is through COX 2. Some ingredients (Like Paractin) do seemingly demonstrate an ability to interact with COX-2, while others target COX 1 or 5-LOX. Joint Support XT can be used, just bear in mind COX 2 inhibition may reduce the effectiveness of Ara over time.
Thanks! Also, why is Joint Support XT not on SNS website anymore?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I run Animal Flex all year round, I used it on both of my ARA cycles too. It doesn't interfere with the ARA as it's a joint construction and joint lubrication supplement instead of an joint anti-inflammatory.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I run Animal Flex all year round, I used it on both of my ARA cycles too. It doesn't interfere with the ARA as it's a joint construction and joint lubrication supplement instead of an joint anti-inflammatory.
The label also says anti inflammatory though

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Also, why is Joint Support XT not on SNS website anymore?
It's still available to buy. Not DCing it. We actually have a bunch of skus that are not listed on our home site

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CISSUS was mentioned in an earlier post and it is what I used while on my ARA run. SNS CISSUS XT will do you right OP.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Wondering this as well....
We need to add it and a couple other SKUs. We've been busy releasing products. No worries, it's not DC'd or anything

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We need to add it and a couple other SKUs. We've been busy releasing products. No worries, it's not DC'd or anything
Serious Nutrition Solutions...always working...can't stop, won't stop...

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy E-Pharm joint force, apply to wrists and knees in the mornings or as far away from your ARA consumption as possible.

Cissus and Paractin are both relatively potent COX inhibitors compared to the zingerone in Joint Force.

You can take Cissus XT or Joint Support XT while on ARA if you want, but again, take as far away as possible from your ARA.
We try to make X-gels as affordable as possible, but it's still expensive and you want to maximize the bang for your buck.

--

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Buy E-Pharm joint force, apply to wrists and knees in the mornings or as far away from your ARA consumption as possible.

Cissus and Paractin are both relatively potent COX inhibitors compared to the zingerone in Joint Force.

You can take Cissus XT or Joint Support XT while on ARA if you want, but again, take as far away as possible from your ARA.
We try to make X-gels as affordable as possible, but it's still expensive and you want to maximize the bang for your buck.

--
Good choice here. Forgot about Joint Force.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
I feel your pain..I'm a musician too and Im on an ara and arimistane run..dry joint city lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel your pain..I'm a musician too and Im on an ara and arimistane run..dry joint city lol
Oh man, both those supps is a deadly combination. I don't have any issues with my joints on ArA, but I know many do. Arimistane kills my joints though.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was looking at x-gels. I do crossfit and I don't want joint soreness with what I do on a daily basis.

Anything out there give you what you get with ARA without making you a creaky mess?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at x-gels. I do crossfit and I don't want joint soreness with what I do on a daily basis.

Anything out there give you what you get with ARA without making you a creaky mess?
I wouldn't mess with ara for crossfit. In my opinion you're just asking for trouble. I'm almost two weeks off and my joints are still recovering.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have never tried or even considered taking ARA. I just don't like the idea of promoting inflammation...just not into it. Does not seem to be worth it with all the other natural anabolic options out there that don't cause pain.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have never tried or even considered taking ARA. I just don't like the idea of promoting inflammation...just not into it. Does not seem to be worth it with all the other natural anabolic options out there that don't cause pain.
I would say that most people don't experience joint pain on ArA.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Apart from joint pain (which is luckily sliiiightly going away), it's the constant feeling of soreness and tiredness. It really is awesome for gains, but the side effects are quite evident.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apart from joint pain (which is luckily sliiiightly going away), it's the constant feeling of soreness and tiredness. It really is awesome for gains, but the side effects are quite evident.
Yeah, that just does not sound like a good time to me. I take too many supplements to make me feel good that it would be foolish to turn around and take something that does the opposite. All set..

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
ArA shouldn't have any impact on your energy levels.

While some users do end up having DOMS and other joint pain, ArA doesn't directly do anything with energy.

I can see your point that maybe you're feeling more run down because of the soreness.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would a potential dose of 100-150mg of laxogenin be effective for the joints as well as an added strength effect

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
ArA shouldn't have any impact on your energy levels.

While some users do end up having DOMS and other joint pain, ArA doesn't directly do anything with energy.

I can see your point that maybe you're feeling more run down because of the soreness.
I didn't mean tired in that sense, just a general sense of acute ache from the doms. Good doms though!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean tired in that sense, just a general sense of acute ache from the doms. Good doms though!
Ahh okay. Yeah, I was just worried if you were tired from the ArA because it has no impact there so was going to say you should see what else could be making you tired.