Best joint supplement out there?

cbs49er

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been dealing with shoulder joint issues for a very long time which has always limited my bench and was wondering what’s the best joint product out there? Thanks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Morphogen Orthogen.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been dealing with shoulder joint issues for a very long time which has always limited my bench and was wondering what’s the best joint product out there? Thanks
animal flex is a game changer

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Joint Support XT is a very comprehensive formula and is very well liked by many on here and has some great reviews.

Right now, with the Black Friday 30% off sale it would be 24.49 per bottle.

Here's a link to the write up:

JointSupportXT-SupFactsR1-1000x1000 (1).png

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m a fan of Joint Support XT. Has definitely helped and is very reasonable price for the ingredients/quality.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My main multi is orange triad which has joint support and then when I’m really getting beat up I love SNS joint support and cissus.

Oh, and lots of high quality fish oil. CL Oximega is high quality and usually very affordable deals on it.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My main multi is orange triad which has joint support and then when I’m really getting beat up I love SNS joint support and cissus.

Oh, and lots of high quality fish oil. CL Oximega is high quality and usually very affordable deals on it.
why oximega? nature made seems to be superior in price, USDA organic, USP certified, and wild caught

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why oximega? nature made seems to be superior in price, USDA organic, USP certified, and wild caught
Oximega has 800 mg of epa and 400 mg of dha. That’s the real good stuff. I know they have a lot of buy one get ones and different promos throughout the year and that’s when I usually stock up. I have no affiliation with Controlled Labs, just been using them for a long time.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you got all the recommendations you needed but I'll put another vote in for SNS Joint Support XT. Quality joint support and has been my go to for a while now.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you guys are pairing a bulk Cissus with whatever your chosen joint formula is. What amount of cissus are you going for?

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
SNS's Joint Support XT, Cissus XT, and Primaforce's Cissus are really good.

Currently just started Morphogen's Orthogen and Bovine Tracheal cartilage.

The new miracle joint supplement seems to be BPC 157 according to the internet.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS's Joint Support XT, Cissus XT, and Primaforce's Cissus are really good.

Currently just started Morphogen's Orthogen and Bovine Tracheal cartilage.

The new miracle joint supplement seems to be BPC 157 according to the internet.
i thought bpc 157 was for tendon repair?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When you guys are pairing a bulk Cissus with whatever your chosen joint formula is. What amount of cissus are you going for?
Around 3 grams per day is the dose that seems effective for most people, myself included.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Around 3 grams per day is the dose that seems effective for most people, myself included.
Thank you very much. I’m gonna grab a bulk cissus to pair with flex. But some of them have like wacky serving sizes or no serving sizes at all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you very much. I’m gonna grab a bulk cissus to pair with flex. But some of them have like wacky serving sizes or no serving sizes at all.
Our Cissus XT powder is 120 grams per container.

Right now, with the Black Friday sale, you can use coupon code blackfriday and it will save you 30% off which will make it 20.99 per bottle :)

A lot of people like to stack it with Joint Support XT:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established

Morphogen Orthogen.
Always follow your recommendations

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Always follow your recommendations
Best formula out there. Sure it is pricey, but it is worth its weight in gold.
There are other options out there for a lower price tag that are good products, but Morphogen has been a fantastic product @rugger48 can even tell you. He has been using it and never felt better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Best formula out there. Sure it is pricey, but it is worth its weight in gold.
There are other options out there for a lower price tag that are good products, but Morphogen has been a fantastic product @rugger48 can even tell you. He has been using it and never felt better.
any code for morphagen, BF?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Uhh. Super weird question but. I’ve been using the animal flex powder mixed with cissus for about a week now. Does it give anyone else the runs?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@The Solution recommended morphogen products ORTHOGEN...only been using around a week-but WOW.

this stuff is magic for my old 63 year old bones and joints...profile is incredible

hats off to THE SOLUTION!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@The Solution recommended morphogen products ORTHOGEN...only been using around a week-but WOW.

this stuff is magic for my old 63 year old bones and joints...profile is incredible

Glad you enjoy it, man.
Anyone that tries it sees it is worth the price tag. The stuff is a miracle for joints.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you enjoy it, man.
Anyone that tries it sees it is worth the price tag. The stuff is a miracle for joints.
i agree, never thought ANYTHING otc would be this helpful for my arthritis and achy joints-thanks for the recommendation!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Our Cissus XT powder is 120 grams per container.

Right now, with the Black Friday sale, you can use coupon code blackfriday and it will save you 30% off which will make it 20.99 per bottle :)

A lot of people like to stack it with Joint Support XT:

This stack is so good

I have my dad on joint XT after he had a surgery on his knee and he swears by it and the new improved formula is so good

As for the stack .. I’ve used that myself and it’s pretty awesome .. haven’t tried bulk powder yet but that’s a nice addition to throw in stuff

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

There isn’t a more effective formula that I’ve found than Orthogen. I use SNS Joint Support XT because it helps significantly, is much cheaper, and most importantly I find my desire to slug down Orthogen daily lacking.

BUT, if you will pay whatever & will comply with drinking it daily, Orthogen is the king. I recommend stocking up because it frequently sells out and it’s not the kind of thing you will want to go dry on!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There isn’t a more effective formula that I’ve found than Orthogen. I use SNS Joint Support XT because it helps significantly, is much cheaper, and most importantly I find my desire to slug down Orthogen daily lacking.

BUT, if you will pay whatever & will comply with drinking it daily, Orthogen is the king. I recommend stocking up because it frequently sells out and it’s not the kind of thing you will want to go dry on!
i am not allowing myself to compare any product to sns products ever again or even comment on them, but i will say that Orthogen was a very pleasant surprise and exceeded my expectations.

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You can pair it with anything. I mix with Greens or Size and you can't even tell it's in there. The new flavors he released are fantastic.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I'm really glad that you enjoy Joint Support XT. It helps me a lot.

In designing Joint Support XT, we took a lot of considerations in mind including wanting it to be the best product for the price and that most people want a capsule product and don't want to take a ton of capsules.

We've been considering doing a powdered formula joint product under CEL and it's a good chance that we will sometimes during Q1 of next year. That way we can have something for both customer bases - the people that want the more cost effective capsule route and the people that want the everything under the sun in one formula drink route.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can pair it with anything. I mix with Greens or Size and you can't even tell it's in there. The new flavors he released are fantastic.
Sure, the flavoring is bearable - it’s actually just the compliance of having a ritual where I take the time to mix it up and drink it 365 days a year.

It’s a me issue, not them.

I'm really glad that you enjoy Joint Support XT. It helps me a lot.

In designing Joint Support XT, we took a lot of considerations in mind including wanting it to be the best product for the price and that most people want a capsule product and don't want to take a ton of capsules.

We've been considering doing a powdered formula joint product under CEL and it's a good chance that we will sometimes during Q1 of next year. That way we can have something for both customer bases - the people that want the more cost effective capsule route and the people that want the everything under the sun in one formula drink route.
I really prefer Joint Support XT because it’s under $1/day, it’s extremely convenient, it’s a great value as a quality standardized curcumin product with real doses of bioperine, but most importantly because it’s NOT a powder. There is no other curcumin-based capsule/pill joint support at your efficacy level and price point that I’ve found.

Orthogen proves there is a powder market, but I have just found it to be one more thing to keep up with vs the capsules than blend seamlessly into my current morning routine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really prefer Joint Support XT because it’s under $1/day, it’s extremely convenient, it’s a great value as a quality standardized curcumin product with real doses of bioperine, but most importantly because it’s NOT a powder. There is no other curcumin-based capsule/pill joint support at your efficacy level and price point that I’ve found.

Orthogen proves there is a powder market, but I have just found it to be one more thing to keep up with vs the capsules than blend seamlessly into my current morning routine.
I agree. For the longest time, I've thought about but held off on doing a powdered one bc the capsule market is so much larger, especially with the general health consumers. And I think that we cover that great with Joint Support XT.

I don't think there really is a big market for powdered ones so this is one of those cases where I don't really expect a powdered one to sell great if we do one under CEL; I'm just curious how big that market is and want to offer something to the people that do want it. Plus, I haven't mentioned it here on AM much yet, but we plan on expanding CEL a lot in next 6 months, so that seemed like a good time to do it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you enjoy it, man.
i paid $48 for 30 days servings=$1.60 a day---well worth the relief to my 63 year old bones and joints...$48 well spent, imo.

as a avid runner AND lifter ORTHOGEN is a game changer.

did 40 minutes of lifting this morning then went for a 2 hour run...normally after doing that in morning by this time in the evening i would be VERY sore, not nearly as sore as before starting ORTHOGEN and i've only been using it for a week---FANTASTIC.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i paid $48 for 30 days servings=$1.60 a day---well worth the relief to my 63 year old bones and joints...$48 well spent, imo.

as a avid runner AND lifter ORTHOGEN is a game changer.

did 40 minutes of lifting this morning then went for a 2 hour run...normally after doing that in morning by this time in the evening i would be VERY sore, not nearly as sore as before starting ORTHOGEN and i've only been using it for a week---FANTASTIC.
Knock it down to $43ish with coupon: KelseyJFit -- Kelsey Kitzman use to post on here all the time. She may still lurk around.
So $1.44 / day for all the relief. Worth it. Especially with how effective it is
I know @rascal14 is a huge fan as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Knock it down to $43ish with coupon: KelseyJFit -- Kelsey Kitzman use to post on here all the time. She may still lurk around.
So $1.44 / day for all the relief. Worth it. Especially with how effective it is
I know @rascal14 is a huge fan as well.
dang, i remember you gave me that code before but when it came time to order i was in a hurry and forgot to use it-thanks, going to write this down for next order. going to make sure i don't run out--only been using a week and looking forward to effects to get even better over time?

thanks!!!

cbs49er

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I will say that I’m happy with joint force xt and sns cissus powder. Shoulder definitely feels better and I’m only taking 2g of cissus which I believe is on the low side

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will say that I’m happy with joint force xt and sns cissus powder. Shoulder definitely feels better and I’m only taking 2g of cissus which I believe is on the low side
That's awesome. I'm glad that you're liking Joint Support XT and Cissus XT.

Typical dosing for Cissus XT powder is 2 to 3 grams, so you're on the low side of normal but in the normal range.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dang, i remember you gave me that code before but when it came time to order i was in a hurry and forgot to use it-thanks, going to write this down for next order. going to make sure i don't run out--only been using a week and looking forward to effects to get even better over time?

thanks!!!
getting ready to start second tub of Orthogen---just want to give a shout out to @The Solution for recommending this-fantastic product!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
getting ready to start second tub of Orthogen---just want to give a shout out to @The Solution for recommending this-fantastic product!!!
Wait till you see what Morpohgen has coming
His new alphagen has 10g of L-Tyrosine
He is re doing Calm (coming next week)
5 new protein flavors
improving Morpoprime and so many more improvements to come.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait till you see what Morpohgen has coming
His new alphagen has 10g of L-Tyrosine
He is re doing Calm (coming next week)
5 new protein flavors
improving Morpoprime and so many more improvements to come.
That’s nuts. I love tyrosine, but I’ve never seen anyone push the dose like that! He already has terrific products, I’ll be keeping an eye on this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s nuts. I love tyrosine, but I’ve never seen anyone push the dose like that! He already has terrific products, I’ll be keeping an eye on this.
i've got such great results from orthogen, it's making me interested in trying other morphogen products.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also think orthogen is a great product.

I like Animal Flex for something cheaper.

Just cissus alone helps me quite a bit and is the only joint supp I run atm.

Stud9

Awards
I was always a huge fan of Core Nutritionals Flex, but I might have to look into Orthogen. I’ve used Flex pretty religiously for years and I enjoy it, but the feedback on Orthogen has definitely piqued my interest

Warner6419

Awards
Hi, here I can tell you that which is the best joint supplement that you can try;
1. Organifi Move.
2. VitaBalance ProJoint Plus.

These are the two best joint supplements that I recommend trying.