Best joint supplement out there?

cbs49er

Awards
Been dealing with shoulder joint issues for a very long time which has always limited my bench and was wondering what’s the best joint product out there? Thanks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Morphogen Orthogen.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Joint Support XT is a very comprehensive formula and is very well liked by many on here and has some great reviews.

Right now, with the Black Friday 30% off sale it would be 24.49 per bottle.

Here's a link to the write up:

JointSupportXT-SupFactsR1-1000x1000 (1).png

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been dealing with shoulder joint issues for a very long time which has always limited my bench and was wondering what’s the best joint product out there? Thanks
My main multi is orange triad which has joint support and then when I’m really getting beat up I love SNS joint support and cissus.

Oh, and lots of high quality fish oil. CL Oximega is high quality and usually very affordable deals on it.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My main multi is orange triad which has joint support and then when I’m really getting beat up I love SNS joint support and cissus.

Oh, and lots of high quality fish oil. CL Oximega is high quality and usually very affordable deals on it.
why oximega? nature made seems to be superior in price, USDA organic, USP certified, and wild caught

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why oximega? nature made seems to be superior in price, USDA organic, USP certified, and wild caught
Oximega has 800 mg of epa and 400 mg of dha. That’s the real good stuff. I know they have a lot of buy one get ones and different promos throughout the year and that’s when I usually stock up. I have no affiliation with Controlled Labs, just been using them for a long time.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you got all the recommendations you needed but I'll put another vote in for SNS Joint Support XT. Quality joint support and has been my go to for a while now.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
When you guys are pairing a bulk Cissus with whatever your chosen joint formula is. What amount of cissus are you going for?

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
SNS's Joint Support XT, Cissus XT, and Primaforce's Cissus are really good.

Currently just started Morphogen's Orthogen and Bovine Tracheal cartilage.

The new miracle joint supplement seems to be BPC 157 according to the internet.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS's Joint Support XT, Cissus XT, and Primaforce's Cissus are really good.

Currently just started Morphogen's Orthogen and Bovine Tracheal cartilage.

The new miracle joint supplement seems to be BPC 157 according to the internet.
i thought bpc 157 was for tendon repair?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When you guys are pairing a bulk Cissus with whatever your chosen joint formula is. What amount of cissus are you going for?
Around 3 grams per day is the dose that seems effective for most people, myself included.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
Around 3 grams per day is the dose that seems effective for most people, myself included.
Thank you very much. I’m gonna grab a bulk cissus to pair with flex. But some of them have like wacky serving sizes or no serving sizes at all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you very much. I’m gonna grab a bulk cissus to pair with flex. But some of them have like wacky serving sizes or no serving sizes at all.
Our Cissus XT powder is 120 grams per container.

Right now, with the Black Friday sale, you can use coupon code blackfriday and it will save you 30% off which will make it 20.99 per bottle :)

A lot of people like to stack it with Joint Support XT:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established

Morphogen Orthogen.
Always follow your recommendations

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Always follow your recommendations
Best formula out there. Sure it is pricey, but it is worth its weight in gold.
There are other options out there for a lower price tag that are good products, but Morphogen has been a fantastic product @rugger48 can even tell you. He has been using it and never felt better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Best formula out there. Sure it is pricey, but it is worth its weight in gold.
There are other options out there for a lower price tag that are good products, but Morphogen has been a fantastic product @rugger48 can even tell you. He has been using it and never felt better.
any code for morphagen, BF?