Best joint ingredients (SNS Cissus-XT)

sina

Banned
Awards
I tried 15 capsules of Cissus-XT... Not bad.. Felt good for day 1. :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sina, we are coming out with a new product called Joint Support XT. I'm not sure when. Mw1 posted the name of it a few days ago. That's all I know.

sina

Banned
Awards
I know the top two are Cissus-XT + Achilles... wonder if Achilles still make things.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waiting for Joint Support XT's profile. Admittedly, Antaeus Labs Achilles is awesome I'd like to see what others have in mind.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started Cissus XT myself, and the difference is noticeable. I have bad Achilles tendonitis and it seems to be getting better after not seeing any progress with PT and Voltaren gel for over a month. Two weeks in and the inflammation and pain have diminished considerably.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep antaeus labs achilles is an awesome joint sup!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep antaeus labs achilles is an awesome joint sup!
I need to grab some of that at some point and try it out. I ain't getting any younger ;)

Then again, I'm excited for the new SNS product as well!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The new Joint Support XT will change your life.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
The new Joint Support XT will change your life.
When will this be coming out and what are the ingredients Jiigzz? I've been looking for joint support and have been considering Achilles so far.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
When will this be coming out and what are the ingredients Jiigzz? I've been looking for joint support and have been considering Achilles so far.
Ill update this thread when it gets released :) achilles is a good alternative for the mean time :D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not yet, but it's on the horizon, or so I've been told.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Ill update this thread when it gets released :) achilles is a good alternative for the mean time :D
Ok thanks Jiigzz. Any word on the ingredients, or is that still in the works/TBA?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Cissus-XT has been my favorite and most effective version of cissus from the three that I've
tried PF and USP and I've used cissus for many years now but since the other 2 brands which I've
used in the past with good results stopped being effective for me I've switched to SNS for the past
few years and I've never look back and I've recommended SNS to many also who have had good results
from it and I gotta also mention Muscle Feast Cissus also has been effective for me and I'll definitely check
out SNS joint supplement but honestly Cissus XT isn't don't for me so I'm not looking to fix it;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Being kept under wraps, cuz that's how jiigzz rolls...
Haha pretty much this :D

I wont say too much about it other than we are proud of the formula. We dont tend to hype things up but let the products do the talking :D

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha pretty much this :D

I wont say too much about it other than we are proud of the formula. We dont tend to hype things up but let the products do the talking :D
Well I ran out of Cissus, so release it please :)