Best injection site for beginner?

evilsquidward

Awards
I'm about to start my first injectable cycle and the only thing holding me back is I'm not sure how I should pin. I read that pinning in the quads gives some people horrible PIP, and that the glutes have a lot of blood vessels and the sciatic nerve. It seems like most people say VG is the best, but I read one guy who said he missed by an inch or two and could barely walk for days. Idk where I should pin.. I found this pic of VG injection area should I try this spot??

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just stick it in your shoulder like the pharmacist tech does at cvs.

Don’t stress on it too much as it doesn’t really matter where you stick it. Over time you’ll get more confident to play solo twister trying to stick it in your butt, but till then keep it simple and hit the delts.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I prefer it to stick it in my butt…as deep as my partner can put it in….then have em squeeze the full load inside…..
Uh, Okay bro….😲

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You may just have to experiment a bit and find what works best for you.

I tried glutes a few times and it was an awkward motion, with significantly more PIP than when I inject quads.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Depends on your body positioning while injecting. If you're standing straight up or sitting in a chair yeah it's going to be awkward, but not if you're laying on your side, especially with practice.
Re-read my first sentence again. There is no one size fits all, preference will vary. That was just my experience.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The VG is supposed to be the safest spot, I however have never been able to convince myself to pin there because it just doesn't feel like a injection site to me, it feels too solid like I'm gonna stick the needle into a rock.

I did my entire first cycle in the upper outer quarter of the glute, there's a lot of room for error back there. I did my first cycle with 21g 1.5in Needle no prob back there. Over the years I switched to a 25g 1in for glutes and even use a slin pin sometimes when I'm lean. Deeper is better but if I ended up sub q it still works, it just leaves a little bump for a day or two.

Delts, much easier to reach, 25g 1in works great there. I just flex the delt and find the center of the meatest part. Look up delt injection site it's easy to find. If you get below 12% bf that's another site you can hit with a 1/2 in needle if need be but 1in probably better. Delts will be very sore post injection for a few days but over time you will get used to it. I find it benificial to line up my delt pins with shoulder day so that I can get some blood moving in there. But after a while it'll be completely pain free.

Finally, my absolutely favorite spot is chest. It took a lot of courage to pin there but since I did I have not had a single pin go wrong. 28g 1/2in and burry it in there. I've found 6 spots that are super easy, there directly in front of you and pip is minimal. After you get past your initial spot I wod say try delts and after delts maybe try chest. The more locations you have the better.

For chest those two highest dots are the easiest then the next two are pretty easy and the lowest two I'm only comfortable doing when i'm really lean so I can see where the veins are

Resized_20211123_155052~6.jpg

For side delt if you look at my tattoo, that eyeball in the middle of the sun is about the area for the delt injection

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You may just have to experiment a bit and find what works best for you.

I tried glutes a few times and it was an awkward motion, with significantly more PIP than when I inject quads.
I've seen you say that a few times, your one of the few ppl I see that says quads is there go to spot. I can't seem to get comfortable with them, it's 50/50 there for me so I've given up on them. I tried for a few weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do not pin pecs on chest day if you plan on lifting heavy, at least I would not. For many muscles I like to train them after injection but with chest I feel like I might tear something if I lift heavy post injection, pump work feels good tho, gets the blood moving and mind muscle connection is strong when you train a muscle after pinning it. That slight pain makes it a focal point for me

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends on if you take it like a man and want it raw dogged. Because i don’t like to actually care, i just wanna be dominated, and put it in the ass preferably laying on the side. It’s easy if you practice.
Dang bruh, you okay?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You've become addicted to injections. There's no reason not to pin in the safest spot. But some people like the mechanical trauma caused by the oil going into the muscle, and sometimes there's a pocket of oil and swelling/inflammation caused by the injection that sometimes mimicks hypertrophy, as with synthol.
That might be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I don't enjoy pinning very much, these are all of the injection sites I've located over the last 10 years. Over 10 years I've rotated through 10 injection sites and the main purpose is to make sure I don't get scar tissue the second purpose was finding spots that are easier to locate so I don't have to twist and turn so much.

The only reason I recommend training a muscle after you pin it is to get blood flowing in there so that the post injection pain goes away quicker.

It's one thing if you want to post stuff to help people but don't post stupid s*** just to make yourself sound smart or to try to act like some type of authority on the subject.

Now I see why everybody's always sticking it to you and giving you a hard time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've honestly pinned in the ventro-glutes daily for over 6 months at a time. Never saw a reason to go anywhere else. What was your reason again? They felt rock hard?
It's irrelevant, im currently rotating between delts and pecs, both spots go smooth as can be for me and I don't wanna add the VG as a new location, that would just be adding fuel to my injection addiction.

Here's the most hilarious part, you said I become addicted to injections and then you proceeded by saying how you inject yourself everyday for 6 months straight lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes! Because I've been there myself, but not to the point where I'm finding new and unsafe places to inject.
All of my locations are extremely safe, I'm not going to dig into you like everybody else does just carry on with your day and stop quoting my posts

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm just promoting the ventroglutes for this newbie, as you should as well. Sorry for any hard feelings, I was trying to help you as well but maybe went too far.
I wasn't recommending that a new person start with their chest or their shoulders or anything of the sort, I recommended that after they tried ventral glue spot which is the safest spot, they maybe try the upper outer quadrant of the glute which is the spot where my doctor recommended me to do my injections. I have bad mobility turning to my left so I can only pin my right glute, so because I like to rotate side to side I started doing the delts, why? Because the delts is when you go to the doctor they give you your injections all the time.

I tried the pecs one day purely out of convenience because you can see them directly in front of you and if you are lean like I am in that picture you can see every little vein. The whole safety part though I don't understand with you, if you can flex it you can pin it. Half of my family works in the medical field. Any spot I have pinned I asked them what the cons are. Some of these locations are not the most ideal but they are far from unsafe.

So after they do their vg and potentially their upper outer quadrant of the glute I gave them a list of other places they could try if they were interested

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've seen you say that a few times, your one of the few ppl I see that says quads is there go to spot. I can't seem to get comfortable with them, it's 50/50 there for me so I've given up on them. I tried for a few weeks
I've had a few pretty unpleasant quad jabs, but generally speaking it's been smooth sailing. I was actually blown away with how easy my first injection went. I literally didn't feel a thing, minus the initial poke. Spent 15 minutes before that just sitting on the edge of the bath tub, sweating profusely. 😆

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure…. Lulz

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, I do too. And I can just imagine what I or my colleagues would say about it. But it can't be understated what the synthol-like effect can be once you start injecting into areas you want to improve.
I don't know what you're talking about, I've never said anything about injecting into an area you want to improve you're just babbling and making up stuff that I never said or hinted to.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Am I in the Twilight zone right now, it's like you read someone's post and then add your own little $0.02 and start putting words in other people's mouths to defend whatever you said the first time.

I think I see what's going on here, I think you're actively looking for people to engage you. You shift the field goal posts around to stir up a little bit of controversy and then you're waiting for someone to lash back at you, then you change around the things that they said to try to make yourself continue to look right. Your putting words in people's mouths, and your making up situations that don't exist.

I'm starting to wonder if you're in the medical field, or if you're a patient at a certain type of medical facility and they happen to give you access to the internet during your social time.

If you or your colleagues understood injection practices you would know that there's nothing wrong with a glute shot or a delt shot. You would also know that the areas I pointed out on my chest to be injected with a 1/2in slin pin Pose no risk to the vagus nerves or the subclavian or carotid artery.

And I'm playing right into your trap, more fuel for you to go back and forth with.

Hurry up and get your last post in so I can hit the ignore button under your name and never have to see your posts again

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Shows over I already blocked him, he was giving me a massive headache and I don't wanna argue or continue to be insulting. I'm trying to be better about not calling names and arguing on the internet lol.

I wish you the best Thanos snap. I'll try to be more careful where I inject my mastron in the future. I'm guessing the temple is a bad spot

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For future reference everyone, when someone's irritating the crap out of you on the forums you don't have to listen and argue with them. If you click on their name a little button will pop up that says ignore you just got to press it.

And I'm actually not directing that at you know who that goes for everyone. Even me, if you don't like what I have to say just click on my name and hit the ignore button

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My traps gonna be so swole now that I know the secret! :ROFLMAO:
Here's how you know that he's a troll. Aside from the fact that he makes stuff up so that he can try to say something smart, he trips over his own words. He randomly brought up something about sinful and site injections when no one said anything of the sort. We were actually talking about rotating injection sites which is the total opposite of what you would want to do for site injections. He then goes On by saying how he injects the exact same spot every single day for 6 months straight, that is exactly what you would want to do if you were trying to use your gear for sight enhancement you would inject the same muscles over and over and over and over day after day. He took his foot and stuck it right in his mouth

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here's how you know that he's a troll. Aside from the fact that he makes stuff up so that he can try to say something smart, he trips over his own words. He randomly brought up something about sinful and site injections when no one said anything of the sort. We were actually talking about rotating injection sites which is the total opposite of what you would want to do for site injections. He then goes On by saying how he injects the exact same spot every single day for 6 months straight, that is exactly what you would want to do if you were trying to use your gear for sight enhancement you would inject the same muscles over and over and over and over day after day. He took his foot and stuck it right in his mouth
That’s cool and all, but the real takeaway here is you need to be laying down while injecting your glutes. You can thank him later.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s cool and all, but the real takeaway here is you need to be laying down while injecting your glutes. You can thank him later.
You need to have your girl inject the back of your neck while you're eating the box, but you got to wait towards the end when you're starting to get tired so that the veins start popping out and they're easier to locate. You will not thank me later 😂😂😂

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You need to have your girl inject the back of your neck while you're eating the box, but you got to wait towards the end when you're starting to get tired so that the veins start popping out and they're easier to locate. You will not thank me later 😂😂😂
Man you got some weird addictions! :ROFLMAO::LOL:🤫

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait, we’re talking about injecting steroids? Oh sh1t, I thought we all talking about the other butt stuff!
I see now. #nohomo

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
oh not that idiot again. all he does is tell people to inject VG glute over and over. even if that's the least painful place, they need to rotate injection sites. telling them it's the only good place is actually wrong

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm enjoying this thread much more now.

So back to the original question, you need to stick the needle directly into your throat. Aspirate and make sure that there's blood in it if you don't see any blood pull out the needle and reinsert it in a new location and aspirate again.

In case this post gets reported, do not listen to anything I say, all of my posts are for entertainment purposes only and none of this stuff should be taken outside the realm of entertainment. But seriously right in the jugular

evilsquidward

Awards
Just stick it in your shoulder like the pharmacist tech does at cvs.

Don’t stress on it too much as it doesn’t really matter where you stick it. Over time you’ll get more confident to play solo twister trying to stick it in your butt, but till then keep it simple and hit the delts.
So if I have to pin 0.6ml of test and 0.7ml of primo would you pin the entire 1.3ml into one shoulder?

evilsquidward

Awards
The VG is supposed to be the safest spot, I however have never been able to convince myself to pin there because it just doesn't feel like a injection site to me, it feels too solid like I'm gonna stick the needle into a rock.

I did my entire first cycle in the upper outer quarter of the glute, there's a lot of room for error back there. I did my first cycle with 21g 1.5in Needle no prob back there. Over the years I switched to a 25g 1in for glutes and even use a slin pin sometimes when I'm lean. Deeper is better but if I ended up sub q it still works, it just leaves a little bump for a day or two.

Delts, much easier to reach, 25g 1in works great there. I just flex the delt and find the center of the meatest part. Look up delt injection site it's easy to find. If you get below 12% bf that's another site you can hit with a 1/2 in needle if need be but 1in probably better. Delts will be very sore post injection for a few days but over time you will get used to it. I find it benificial to line up my delt pins with shoulder day so that I can get some blood moving in there. But after a while it'll be completely pain free.

Finally, my absolutely favorite spot is chest. It took a lot of courage to pin there but since I did I have not had a single pin go wrong. 28g 1/2in and burry it in there. I've found 6 spots that are super easy, there directly in front of you and pip is minimal. After you get past your initial spot I wod say try delts and after delts maybe try chest. The more locations you have the better.

For chest those two highest dots are the easiest then the next two are pretty easy and the lowest two I'm only comfortable doing when i'm really lean so I can see where the veins are

View attachment 213051

For side delt if you look at my tattoo, that eyeball in the middle of the sun is about the area for the delt injection
Do you think you could pin VG with a .5 inch insulin needle if you are lean? I'm probably 12% bf. 1 inch needle seems fucking long

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes! Because I've been there myself, but not to the point where I'm finding new and unsafe places to inject.
So you've pinned for 6 months straight and still look skinny fat in your pics.......Good job guy!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you think you could pin VG with a .5 inch insulin needle if you are lean? I'm probably 12% bf. 1 inch needle seems fucking long
It doesn’t matter. If you happen to get sub q or in the fat, it’s just gonna absorb a little slower.
Bros make a bigger deal out of what it is.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
6' 223 lbs at 51 years old and never pinned any gear. I don't have to run gear to look good. You're nothing more than a troll.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
can we just ban thanos. he's completely uslees. gives bad info, personal attacks, and bad mouthing Apex alchemy products now? I expected most of it, but that's pretty sad when you're gonna attack Apex. Helios 100 alone is such a game changer

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I guess I can expect all the radical right wing loonies who didn't like my sound medical advice on Ivermectin to come out of the woodwork. Someone like Tuna who has never injected an anabolic and never will and takes Apex instead shouldn't be posting on the anabolics forum. And list the bad info or unbind your panties ;)

Kronic, Tuna, and Xrpp1 have been promoting govt conspiracies, antivax propaganda and promoting loony medications like Ivermectin and once someone with a medical background dispells that stuff they go on a rampage and follow you around calling you names and hijacking threads. And apparently the mods allow it.
in this thread you are clearly giving bad info. calling people who inject sites other than VG glute "addicted to injections"

it's pretty clear to me you don't actually do any of this stuff yourself, so stop acting like you know what you are talking about.

you wanna bring up the other thread, do you think it's worse to be concerned about vaccine side effects, or complain about not being able to get laid because of covid

IMG_2336.JPG

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So if I have to pin 0.6ml of test and 0.7ml of primo would you pin the entire 1.3ml into one shoulder?
I wouldn't if it's your first couple times pinning delts, I'd limit the first couple delt injections to around 1/2ml, maybe pin half in 1 delt and the other half in the other delt.

It will work, you could easily fit 2 ml in a delt, but it's a small muscle so the larger volume is going to leave you sore longer. Might even get a little swollen if it's your first pin.

This is why I like to Pin daily or every other day (most of the time) smaller volumes per injection

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
in this thread you are clearly giving bad info. calling people who inject sites other than VG glute "addicted to injections"

it's pretty clear to me you don't actually do any of this stuff yourself, so stop acting like you know what you are talking about.

you wanna bring up the other thread, do you think it's worse to be concerned about vaccine side effects, or complain about not being able to get laid because of covid

View attachment 213099
I'm telling you man, all you got to do is click on the name thanosnap an option will pop up that says ignore, if you press that button you never have to see him again.

The dude is a troll and he is definitely not a medical professional. He's probably the janitor at a walk-in clinic or something then using the internet to feel good about himself and act like he knows what he's talking about.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He sits in the lunch room listening to the nurses and doctors conversations taking notes and coming on the internet and talking about it lol.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the women not liking you anymore should be a wake up call. if you are 50% the person you are here, you are going to be very unlikable. and you clearly don't have the physique to back up your trash personality, or you wouldn't have a problem getting laid. so maybe try lifting and pinning then come talk

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1. Once you start moving on to unsafe injection sites and have a list of about a half dozen places in the pecs, that's a sign of injection addiction. Not bad advice whatsoever, though it obviously hit a nerve.
2.Obvious how?
3.Nothing wrong about complaining about how covid has affected your sex life in a thread that was moved to general discussion.

What is your real problem?
please define a "safe injection site"

there's still arteries and veins in VG glute. I hit them sometimes. from: someone who actually does this stuff.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually, if it's a 0.5ml water based pharma injection it's perfectly safe not to aspirate. In fact they could inject into an IV as a bolus. It's the oils that cause problems injecting into a vein.
it's a covid joke retard

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It doesn’t matter. If you happen to get sub q or in the fat, it’s just gonna absorb a little slower.
Bros make a bigger deal out of what it is.
Everyone makes such a big deal out of that and you're right it doesn't matter

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, it was you not being very educated on injections.
coming from the guy calling VG glute the only safe place to inject. followed by saying injecting into a blood vessel could actually be a good thing. a bit contradictory as the only thing left is dodging nerves which is super easy. when you stick a nerve you feel it instantly and it's really easy to abort. (in my experience because I actually do this stuff unlike you)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm gonna do some chest injections in solidarity with smont. maybe some mass monster

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not the only safe place but the safest and there's no reason to inject oil based AAS anywhere else. I'm sure if you go to the doctor and get prescribed trt they will tell you the same thing.
you really don't know about rotating injection sites? c'mon dude do a little research

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you really don't know about rotating injection sites? c'mon dude do a little research
I got to assume you're having a conversation with turd snap right now, he tried saying that because I rotate injection sites I'm trying to do sight enhancement yet he talks about pinning the exact same muscle repeatedly over and over again which is exactly the where you would want to pin the muscle if you were trying to site enhance it

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm telling you man, all you got to do is click on the name thanosnap an option will pop up that says ignore, if you press that button you never have to see him again.

The dude is a troll and he is definitely not a medical professional. He's probably the janitor at a walk-in clinic or something then using the internet to feel good about himself and act like he knows what he's talking about.
I've had him blocked for a long time but his messages still show up. also it's funny to see how little he knows so when he says some **** like this thread it's fun to let him know how stupid he is

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I absolutely do. Provided you are injecting less than 3CCs per day, you can inject the ventrolutes every day indefinately just going from one to the other 21CCs per week. Very few people inject 21CC of oil though.
for IM?? you are completely wrong lmao. I usually need like a week off from 1ml IM vg glute. if I try to inject again too early it hurts a lot.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've had him blocked for a long time but his messages still show up. also it's funny to see how little he knows so when he says some **** like this thread it's fun to let him know how stupid he is
It's because he's not really a medical professional he's a f****** troll. No medical professional is going to be arguing with a bunch of people on the internet especially on an anabolic website. If he is a medical professional he's got to be in his 60s because he was talking about brewing tren from Fina pellets, in that case if he's in his sixties his medical knowledge is extremely outdated and that might explain why he acts and thinks the way that he does.

And if he is in his 60s I would like to apologize for the rude comments I've made, what if he's under the age of 50 I'm still going with turd snap

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's because he's not really a medical professional he's a f****** troll. No medical professional is going to be arguing with a bunch of people on the internet especially on an anabolic website. If he is a medical professional he's got to be in his 60s because he was talking about brewing tren from Fina pellets, in that case if he's in his sixties his medical knowledge is extremely outdated and that might explain why he acts and thinks the way that he does.

And if he is in his 60s I would like to apologize for the rude comments I've made, what if he's under the age of 50 I'm still going with turd snap
he's probably an actor on Grey's anatomy that got too far into character

Reactions: Nac