Best injection site for beginner?

evilsquidward

Awards
And some mandatory steroid injection abscess pics, in the spirit of harm reduction:
Why the fck does that happen? I thought if you used clean needle and alcohol wipe you are good to go? :eek:

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I saw this rotation and thought it was pretty interesting.

"I go in a rectangle, left calf to right, up to right glute, VG, pec, then lat, delt, trap, and the switch to the left side and go down the list again, left trap, left delt, left lat, left pec, VG, glute, calf"

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why the fck does that happen? I thought if you used clean needle and alcohol wipe you are good to go? :eek:
he's trying to make it look like the injection site is the reason for the injury, which it isnt

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're the one following me thread to thread and calling me names. Go back to taking Apex supps, and don't post on the anabolics forum if you don't take anabolics and never will. I can handle a bully.
You want to trash Apex products now huh? Instead of reporting you like a pussy, I think me and the rest of the Apex crew will have some fun with you.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you consider that trashing Apex ("Go back to taking Apex supps, and don't post on the anabolics forum if you don't take anabolics and never will") and really care about a supp company that much, go ahead. I'll take 5 bullies on at once and don't care.
1479CB49-84F8-432B-983E-6C203BC07B31.jpeg

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

a good site for injection pics. also there's a pic of a few men's asses on there for thanos

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Stop feeding the trolls
This right here guys you're doing exactly what he wants you to do, his whole purpose of being on this forum is to get you to engage in conversation with him so he can pretend like he knows what he's talking about you're giving him exactly what he wants.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You want to trash Apex products now huh? Instead of reporting you like a pussy, I think me and the rest of the Apex crew will have some fun with you.
Don't do that, that is the attention he is looking for. The most insulting thing you can do to him is stop talking to him because then he has no one to interact with anymore.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've got two people in this thread who wouldn't be posting in this thread had they not been following me around flaming me over Ivermectin. And now a third, a supp company rep who was told I was bashing the company? And you, miffed because I said you have an injection addiction, which is obviously true. And I'm the troll?

I tried to put a stop to this a day or two ago asking the mods to intervene. But people said I was too sensitive and a snitch. So here we are. I'll bite back.
Everything’s gonna be ok.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't do that, that is the attention he is looking for. The most insulting thing you can do to him is stop talking to him because then he has no one to interact with anymore.
True, but I’m glad someone pointed out that he’s looking to take on board sponsors. Now we know about him, and he knows we know about him 😁

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't even know who Apex is. I kinda like the SNS rep. I take a fair amount of supps myself. But nothing you have to offer will compare to test, deca, and dbol.

And you probably shouldn't be posting in the anabolics forum either. Whether you pay to play or not.
I take back my initial response, that was the steroids talking (yes, I do pay to play). Thank you for the free advertising for Apex.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apparently Bostin Loyd has died.
Ya that really blows. Couple guys on here were close to him. I hate to speculate, but it’s one of those major concerns for those of us who play around with some of these compounds, even if we play it safe.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No it's just that you got your panties in a bunch because Ivermectin is not a safe or effective treatment for covid, all those right wings news sites you listen to for hours at a time telling you the FDA, European Medicines Agency, Canada, Russia, and China are wrong about it but Biden sucks so Ivermectin must be the cure... and I show you otherwise so you come over here and want to act big and experienced without showing a pic and tell me I'm wrong about other things.
Ivermectin and HCQ have been proven safe for decades you idiot- nobody likes you or your opinions

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know he had a wife, but a kid too? Thats real rough.
Yes I believe he had a very young child, that's the real sad part I was just talking about that to someone else.

I'm sure turd snap is going to pop in here and give his two cents on why it happened, he'll probably say it was from ivermectin And a Pec injection

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you consider that trashing Apex ("Go back to taking Apex supps, and don't post on the anabolics forum if you don't take anabolics and never will") and really care about a supp company that much, go ahead. I'll take 5 bullies on at once and don't care.
The only way you would take on 5 bullies at once is if you were the catcher in the middle of a circle jerk you cuck

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hold up. I just just a odd sense of deja vu reading this thread.
Is that you schwellington?

evilsquidward

Awards
Unfortunately illegal underground steroids aren't always manufactured with the best quality control.
God damn it now you scared me of pinning with those pictures. Been right on the edge of about to order my gear for the past few days but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Do you think if you get your gear from a "reputable" / widely used UGL it would be safe ?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
God damn it now you scared me of pinning with those pictures. Been right on the edge of about to order my gear for the past few days but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Do you think if you get your gear from a "reputable" / widely used UGL it would be safe ?
Dirty gear doesn’t make lots of money. If it’s a reputable ug lab with good reviews, there’s little worries

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ah. Tunaking wants to start sh*t again. Bunch of bullies on here. Here's you and me side by side, bud. @Tunaking14 on the left. And, you're just plain skinny. A beanpole. What are you about 180lbs? That ivermectin must be doing something for ya
We already knew you’re insane but blind also?! Tuna looks like he’s in better shape and looks bigger than you, what’s wrong with you?! Do you really get a kick out ppl hating you and telling you that you’re wrong??!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back to OP’s question, I prefer delt injections but rotate with glutes, delts is easier for me and I have no issues with a 3ml shot.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Abscesses don't happen very often. It's pretty rare. People can pin 2-3x a week for 2-3 decades and never get one. And that's why you see people on here injecting all over like it's just not gonna happen, but it does. It is a risk you take when doing this, which is partly why the ventroglute is recommended. Don't let anybody tell you it's not a risk.

A more established lab with a clean room, pharma equipment etc will have less contamination problems than a so called fly by night bath tub brewer. But I've been seeing some 10+ year old labs having quality control issues lately. And covid did no labs any favors. Even the pharma labs have issues from time to time, and the FDA is coming in and suspending production. All you need is for the wrong speck of dust to get in the oil or maybe a drop of condensation and sit there for months or years.
bro how dumb are you? you first say it's due to bad product (correct) and then follow it up by saying injecting VG glute fixes this issue. I hope this guy doesn't actually believe you

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
here's a few rotations I found people using:

"VG, dorsal glute, and lats for me. Delts always hurt like hell or bleed for me, I hit a blood vessel and shot blood a couple feet into the air pinning quads so never again, and have yet to try chest."

"went from VG exclusively to adding lats then delts and now chest

3rd week on pecs and honestly its the most stinging pain of all of them when the pin first goes in but theres zero PIP or shenanigans like sore lats/delts/ass"

"I rotate in this order:

Glutes, delts, quads, chest, other Glute, other delt, other quad, lats, repeat."

"Easiest: glutes, delts

Meh: pecs, lats

Would rather not but if I have to I will: quads"

"Favorite im is rear delts. They can hold more than you think, almost never hit a vein or nerve, painless. Lats are cool but hard to reach and like to spasm with the needle in."

"Left, right ventro, then left, right (dorso) glutes, then left right delts repeat. Never done quads, don't have the balls. Favorite is ventro, like most"

please just **** off about using only vg glute

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He really seems to just start arguments in every thread, just to stir people up. Really does act like StarScream and Cubsfan. And likes to post his picture in other people’s threads, and then provoke others to argue and post their pictures. Sounds like a young kid with Oppositional Defiant Disorder and other issues.
OP you are getting sound advice on injection sites, and once you do it you’ll see it’s not so bad.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You haven't followed the beginning of these threads very closely then. You've got people coming in to these threads (some of which never have used anabolics or injected in their life) just to follow me around and call me names because they're miffed I gave sound medical advise over ivermectin which is contrary to what their right wing conspiracy sites told them.

And I asked the mods to put a stop to it, people said I was too sensitive, a "snitch" and crybaby. So you have the flame war you see here. It's rather sad people here are such bullies and unwelcoming of new people. And if Starscream and Cubsfan got the same treatment I can see why. But it won't make me stop posting here. In fact it'll just piss me off more.
Yes I have followed quite a few, and what I, we, have noticed is all these arguments seem to have one central character, and that is you. And your arguments are not just with one or two people, it’s multiple people. Even if you post things that may be valid, people can’t get by your self centered, the world revolves around you attitude. A lot of these guys I have had several very good, intelligent, helpful conversations with as I have seen them truly trying to help others. A person with a victim nature always thinks they are right, and that others are victimizing them, when in reality they are the one fanning the flame of strife.

evilsquidward

Awards
Abscesses don't happen very often. It's pretty rare. People can pin 2-3x a week for 2-3 decades and never get one. And that's why you see people on here injecting all over like it's just not gonna happen, but it does. It is a risk you take when doing this, which is partly why the ventroglute is recommended. Don't let anybody tell you it's not a risk.

A more established lab with a clean room, pharma equipment etc will have less contamination problems than a so called fly by night bath tub brewer. But I've been seeing some 10+ year old labs having quality control issues lately. And covid did no labs any favors. Even the pharma labs have issues from time to time, and the FDA is coming in and suspending production. All you need is for the wrong speck of dust to get in the oil or maybe a drop of condensation and sit there for months or years.
Your abcess pics traumatized me now im scared to inject and of the PIP

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your abcess pics traumatized me now im scared to inject and of the PIP
It sounds like injecting isn’t for you, at least not right now. And there’s NOTHING wrong with that. Steroids are nothing to take lightly, and nothing you, or anyone else should rush to use. Is there a risk of getting an abscess from gear (?), absolutely. Although it isn’t common, I know dudes who have developed them. Fvck, I got an infection once and was lucky it didn’t get all nasty. Reputable source, same injection prep method I’ve used for years, and it still happened. There are plenty of risks with this stuff brother, and as much as it pains me to say, thanosnaps at least got you thinking about this a little more, albeit with a little overkill.

But my point is, and I don’t want to sound presumptuous, I’m not sure you considered the risk of an abscess forming before he posted that. And that’s ok too man. At least you’re thinking a little more before jumping on gear. One of the things I love about this place is most of the time, contrary to what most people think about a steroid discussion board, we typically end up talking people out of using this sh!t. Most of the time it’s because the OP isn’t ready. THAT’S OK TOO.

The tl;dr here is give this a ton of thought before you start, and think about all the consequences associated with it. And there’s no shame in walking away from it.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You know what you're doing is pretty sh*tty, right?
why is what he is doing sh-tty? Nobody likes you and most disagree with your posts. If you don’t like it here…you can leave- or stay and man up and grow some thick skin like the rest of us - quit being a p——y

evilsquidward

Awards
It sounds like injecting isn’t for you, at least not right now. And there’s NOTHING wrong with that. Steroids are nothing to take lightly, and nothing you, or anyone else should rush to use. Is there a risk of getting an abscess from gear (?), absolutely. Although it isn’t common, I know dudes who have developed them. Fvck, I got an infection once and was lucky it didn’t get all nasty. Reputable source, same injection prep method I’ve used for years, and it still happened. There are plenty of risks with this stuff brother, and as much as it pains me to say, thanosnaps at least got you thinking about this a little more, albeit with a little overkill.

But my point is, and I don’t want to sound presumptuous, I’m not sure you considered the risk of an abscess forming before he posted that. And that’s ok too man. At least you’re thinking a little more before jumping on gear. One of the things I love about this place is most of the time, contrary to what most people think about a steroid discussion board, we typically end up talking people out of using this sh!t. Most of the time it’s because the OP isn’t ready. THAT’S OK TOO.

The tl;dr here is give this a ton of thought before you start, and think about all the consequences associated with it. And there’s no shame in walking away from it.
What if you caught an abcess in the early stages before it got really bad, could you go to the doctor and get meds to stop it from becoming all disgusting like that? Just having a gaping wound like that and having to explain it to my family is kinda putting me off. I've been on the border of starting injectables for a while, I want to make a big change in my physique and orals aren't really doing it for me or are too harsh/toxic.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Great post

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that the objective here? Make friends with a bunch of anonymous psudonyms, promote radical agendas that very few people believe, and if you don't like someone follow them to a board you have no business posting on (having admittedly never taken an anabolic or self injected anything or have plans to) and try to give them a hard time and rally others to do the same? Does that give your life meaning?
lol he's projecting ^

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HAha lol good one ;)
"6' 223 lbs at 51 years old and never pinned any gear. I don't have to run gear to look good. You're nothing more than a troll."
-TunaKing
He adds no value to this thread. He doesn't like me. We all know that. I showed his core right right extremist values to be wrong and him to be an idiot multiple times, and you too Kronic being a big fan for going to the tractor supply store and getting a dewormer. And ever since it's be "waaa, waaa waa, this guy is a troll! Ivermectin will cure you! The govt overlords want you dead!"

And we can guess which recreational drugs you both take waaay too much.
none of your posts add value to the threads I've seen. in fact they actively remove value because you give bad information and also cannot stay on topic. notice how you're the only person talking about ivermectin?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So uh, y’all checked out the latest bro science life video?
🤷‍♂️

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Without a doubt over 90% of steroid users are using ugl gear. I don't personally know a single person who's gotten abscess or infection, but Yes it can happen.

Any time I get a new bottle of gear I take my first pin in a very small volume and do it sub q in the ass cheek. That way if something goes wrong it's right by the surface in a inconspicuous spot.

But I've never had a problem.

Use reputable sources, all the big name ugl are pretty solid because if someone got infection or there gear was bad, bunk, not sterile then everyone will find out and they loose credibility and loose monet

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that's difficult to watch. I made it to turk
Then you might need to cut back on the juice as your sense of humor has been diminished from excessive amounts of research chemicals. 😂

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
HAha lol good one ;)
"6' 223 lbs at 51 years old and never pinned any gear. I don't have to run gear to look good. You're nothing more than a troll."
-TunaKing
He adds no value to this thread. He doesn't like me. We all know that. I showed his core right right extremist values to be wrong and him to be an idiot multiple times, and you too Kronic being a big fan for going to the tractor supply store and getting a dewormer. And ever since it's be "waaa, waaa waa, this guy is a troll! Ivermectin will cure you! The govt overlords want you dead!"

And we can guess which recreational drugs you both take waaay too much.
Recreational drugs...........I don't do any drugs you idiot. You do realize that Ivermectin isn't a "dewormer". I actually got my Ivermectin from a medical doctor you d*ckhead.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know if ivermectin works on covid nor do I care. But the animal nonsense is getting old. It's a Nobel prize winning HUMAN medication. It just so happens to also work for animals.