Best GDA on the market?

theatb

Awards
I've used Slinmax multiple times and loved it, but wasn't there talk of a Recompadrol clone on the way? I've been away from supplements for a few months and not sure if I missed that. Besides that, are there any others that could possibly top Slinmax?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I will be the first of many to say check out chaos and Pain PREDATOR TheSolution who is very knowledgeable speaks highly of it. I've used it and enjoy it as well. Actually 2 more bottles on the way to me now

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hands down Predator.
I have used the OG Recompadrol and this is just as good if not better. You just missed the deal of BOGO + 50% off where bottles were $10 a pop. A lot of members on here cashed in on 4-6 bottles per shipment.

I would personally put Slinmax around 3rd on my list after trying almost everything out there on the market. Predator #1, Slintensity #2, and I would put OL Assass1nate/Slinmax right around #3/#4 (tie)
I have also tried
- Glycophase (SNS)
- Anabolic Pump (USP Labs)
- Slin Sane v1 / V2
- Glycobol (AI)
- Pump Dirt
- Matador

Predator I can use on cheats (2 caps) and basically get away with eating a ton of carbs or a lot of junk food (pints of ice cream). I also can use it on a daily basis with meals that are upward to 75g of carbs (1 cap) and easily add calories and get leaner.
pyrobatt

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
I'll chime in and be the third of many to echo - Predator by Chaos and Pain by a long shot.

theatb

Awards
Wow a resounding response for Predator. Love Chaos and Pain and honestly with my time away from supplements forgot seeing that they made a GDA.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator for sure... Stuff is amazing

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
With The chaos and Pain store you can always throw the code Fire20 and save 20%. Certainly not as good as the deal you missed but better than nothing lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2.0 is incredibly good for keeping glucose in check.
Normally you would expect glucose to rise after a meal. Here are 2 blood test results from different people.
Both took 3x tests.
Before mid and after to show progression.
This is a meal with 1 cap Follidrone 2.0

20160724_125314.jpg
20160725_142408.jpg

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Another upvote for Predator. C&P took over the market like a wildfire over the past few weeks.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Follidrone 2.0 is incredibly good for keeping glucose in check.
Normally you would expect glucose to rise after a meal. Here are 2 blood test results from different people.
Both took 3x tests.
Before mid and after to show progression.
This is a meal with 1 cap Follidrone 2.0

View attachment 152789View attachment 152790
Any sales on Follidrone 2.0 anywhere going on? I want to try it out for sure.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have just recently got 2 tubs of slin max and still have 3/4 of my EBF recompadrol which i have been using which is great, but i will be trying out predator to compare directly to my EBF recompadrol which will run out in the next month to 6 weeks and is the last i have.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow thank you for all the Choas and Pain predator love. As you can see it's a favorite for a reason

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really struggling to decide which GDA/NP to go with next. I've used A LOT of them in the past and I'm a long time fan and user of PerforMax's SlinMax, but I want to try some of the new stuff too.
I've narrowed it down to,

Chaos And Pain-Predator
(Because of all of the hype here on AM)
OR
Anabolic Designs-Matador
(Because the profile looks really impressive)

HELP!

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
I'm really struggling to decide which GDA/NP to go with next. I've used A LOT of them in the past and I'm a long time fan and user of PerforMax's SlinMax, but I want to try some of the new stuff too.
I've narrowed it down to,

Chaos And Pain-Predator
(Because of all of the hype here on AM)
OR
Anabolic Designs-Matador
(Because the profile looks really impressive)

HELP!
I'd reference The Solutions post above for your answer

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any sales on Follidrone 2.0 anywhere going on? I want to try it out for sure.
Usually some sales going on somewhere. Nutriverse has a sale currently I think. Maybe PM one of their reps.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd reference The Solutions post above for your answer
I know that The Solution is a very knowledgable and reputable guy and I do trust his reviews. BUT there's also a £10.00 ($13.00) price difference between the two...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know that The Solution is a very knowledgable and reputable guy and I do trust his reviews. BUT there's also a £10.00 ($13.00) price difference between the two...
You get what you pay for
my 2 cents.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hands down Predator.
I have used the OG Recompadrol and this is just as good if not better. You just missed the deal of BOGO + 50% off where bottles were $10 a pop. A lot of members on here cashed in on 4-6 bottles per shipment.

I would personally put Slinmax around 3rd on my list after trying almost everything out there on the market. Predator #1, Slintensity #2, and I would put OL Assass1nate/Slinmax right around #3/#4 (tie)
I have also tried
- Glycophase (SNS)
- Anabolic Pump (USP Labs)
- Slin Sane v1 / V2
- Glycobol (AI)
- Pump Dirt
- Matador

Predator I can use on cheats (2 caps) and basically get away with eating a ton of carbs or a lot of junk food (pints of ice cream). I also can use it on a daily basis with meals that are upward to 75g of carbs (1 cap) and easily add calories and get leaner.
pyrobatt
At 2 caps serving it’s only 60 in the entried bottle which is abit of a let down... slin max has 60 full servings so froma price point of view it seems better value

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 2 caps serving it’s only 60 in the entried bottle which is abit of a let down... slin max has 60 full servings so froma price point of view it seems better value
Glycøshield has 180 Caps per bottle... I’m not that great at math but .... yea