Best for Mobility, Strength & Leanness

FlyingHanuman

Awards
Any products that will support pretty intense daily training in mobility and strength?

Taking the body to the extremes of its flexibility every day - I'm thinking some sort of cortisol control, like Reduce Xt. Can this be used on a short term basis? Like if the body is under particular stress this week - Rather than "running it" to the end of the bottle in one period.

Similar products seem to create dryness in the joints and I can't really see that as sustainable for me - Though leanness helps!
Less water weight - More lightness - More control
Another one I'm looking at for this is Alphamax. M-Test could be good hormonal support for this too.

Epicatechin? For strength and anti-inflammatory properties. I've never used it! Let me know your thoughts!

Won't use anything inflammatory like AA or that brings a heavy/lerthargic feeling...

Any other suggestions?? Bring em on!!

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Any products that will support pretty intense daily training in mobility and strength?

Taking the body to the extremes of its flexibility every day - I'm thinking some sort of cortisol control, like Reduce Xt. Can this be used on a short term basis? Like if the body is under particular stress this week - Rather than "running it" to the end of the bottle in one period.

Similar products seem to create dryness in the joints and I can't really see that as sustainable for me - Though leanness helps!
Another one I'm looking at for this is Alphamax. M-Test could be good hormonal support for this too.

Epicatechin? For strength and anti-inflammatory properties. I've never used it! Let me know your thoughts!

Won't use anything inflammatory like AA or that brings a heavy/lerthargic feeling...

You do crossfit?

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards

Currently using both alphamax and reduce, im in my second week and already seeing some lil lean gains and skin is becoming thiner, bur still to early to tell u anything specific, but i really like the feeling u get from both of them, cant explain it, mood is 10 times better than usual

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reduce you would not want to dose acutely as theres more benefits to bbeing dosed daily. That said, you can lower the dose to limit but not overly the cortisol levels as well as time them appropriately through the day.

Epicatechin could certainly help as it can be good for endurance, leanness, as well as anti inflammatory. Epi-Plex would be a good suggestions for one of the better prices and open labels.

A test booster like M-test might help as well in terms of energy, hormonal balance, and overall mood/sleep which are all important in mainting a "good feeling" throughout the day as well as better recovery.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Stress products don't really qork in that way. They need to be dosed regularly to have an impact. Cortisol release can be attenuated simply by eating, or by doing your best to manage the stress.

What you want is to control cortisol rather than inhibit it) you need it) and something like Reduce XT taken in the mornings would be beneficial. Coupled with KSM or Sensoril and you have a killer combo.

As for strength, something like M Test, Kingsblood, Stimulants (decent pre workout like Quake or Reign) etc will help you out here.

If you want the 'proven' staples; look for:

SNS Creatine (friggen cheap, and a years supply is around $15)

Citrulline Malate (SNS or Primaforce)

Agmatine XT

Betaine Anhydrous

Baking Soda

FlyingHanuman

Awards
Currently using both alphamax and reduce, im in my second week and already seeing some lil lean gains and skin is becoming thiner, bur still to early to tell u anything specific, but i really like the feeling u get from both of them, cant explain it, mood is 10 times better than usual
Sounds like a pretty sweet combo.
How many caps of R XT are you dosing a day?
I Guess I'm looking for something that can either be used long term or have long term effects... Not just enhance performance while running it for a few weeks.

FlyingHanuman

Awards
Does Reduce Xt promote leanness and reduced water weight in itself - or just a good product to use when getting lean by cutting?
I Get some physical pain when stressed and training hard - I think it may be cortisol related, and running Reduce Xt or something similar could help me see this more clearly.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
As a rock climber, it sounds like we have similar goals. My favorite supp as of late is Follidrone. Search for more info - I promise it will be worth the effort.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Also transdermal laxogenin, though I don't know who's still making one

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Sounds like a pretty sweet combo.
How many caps of R XT are you dosing a day?
I Guess I'm looking for something that can either be used long term or have long term effects... Not just enhance performance while running it for a few weeks.
3 caps a day, yet i am not sure it will have long teem effects
Does Reduce Xt promote leanness and reduced water weight in itself - or just a good product to use when getting lean by cutting?
I Get some physical pain when stressed and training hard - I think it may be cortisol related, and running Reduce Xt or something similar could help me see this more clearly.
It promotes leanness, its a cortisol control and cortisol is a big enemy of getting lean, especially when cutting while your body is in caloric deficit and yet gets crushed with cardio and gym, so fighting cortisol can only be beneficial in that sense, been cutting for 4 weeks now and when i added reduce to my stack i was only seeing better results, both physical and mental

FlyingHanuman

Awards
Alphamax and Nolvadren seem to offer the benefit of taking multiple paths to the same goal in one product. A bit concerned over the feedback on Nolvadren being bad for some people's joints though.

Leaning towards Reduce Xt and an Epicatechin product now.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
If you are doing a lot of flexibility training I would suggest taking a look at Flexible by Formutech. My joint pain is practiaclly non exsistent when I'm using it. Alternativly Joint Help by Iforce is a good one as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As a rock climber, it sounds like we have similar goals. My favorite supp as of late is Follidrone. Search for more info - I promise it will be worth the effort.
I'm a big FD 2.0 fan as JDybya mentioned... I'd also recommend looking into Anafuse which is a laxogenin and epicatechin product.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine and cissus would be the first two i would add.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2,0 is a great option.
It has Epicatechin
Plus
Ecklonia cava which is a great natural anabolic
Flos carthami, another anabolic
and quercetin niacin co crystals which is the only viable quercetin available currently.

All this plus a strong absorption enhancement package.

I dont know of a better natural anabolic.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Outside of regular supps I would consider adding cissus.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strength wise, Epi and ArA are solid. I have used both and enjoy them almost equally. X-Gels or MassMax XT would be a good option there. Users have reported that MassMax XT has provided them with an increase in scale weight, but they also report they look leaner when they look in the mirror. MassMax XT would help with both your strength and lean goal. But also keep in mind that leaness is also going to come down to not eating at a significant surplus.

I have also stacked AlphaMax XT and X-Gels at a very small surplus. I saw an increase in strength, smaller than MassMax XT alone, but I looked leaner with this stack.

Depending on your MAIN goal, I would say to pick one over the other (focusing on lean gains or strength) I would go with different options. For pure strength, I think a MassMax XT and X-Gels stack would be great. If you want to see more of an increase in lean body mass, but only with a small jump in strength, I would stack AlphaMax XT and X-Gels. AlphaMax XT and MassMax XT could also replace the first option. Whatever you decide to go with for your strength supplement, AlphaMax XT would be a great addition to promote lean gains due to the forskolin.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

However, if you have never ran MassMax XT, AlphaMax XT, or X-Gels before, I would run them solo first, or for at least four weeks before adding anything. That way you can see what affects you and how.

For mobility, the best thing will be to find a good mobility program and performing it daily and then a few times per week. In addition, I would do post workout static stretching and pre workout dynamic stretching.. The muscle group(s) you're hitting hat day will dictate what type of dynamic stretches you do pre workout. I would also foam roll post workout, that will help with mobility as well. If you are fairly inmobile, you may have to do more at first, but once you start becoming more mobile, you can cut back. There are some things I would do daily, but the time you would need to hold each stretch or perform would decrease.

As far as mobility drills go, I like Defranco's Agile 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B-3Khbht5s

Limber 11 is also solid

https://www.defrancostraining.com/joe-ds-qlimber-11q-flexibility-routine/